January Jellybeans 2013!...

I had a rough day with MS and found the foods that i want are the foods that don't help.

Dairy doesn't help, fatty foods don't help yet they're all i want to eat.

Apples help but i feel crappy after eating 3 in a row.

Subway salad rolls with ranch dressing help but i can't buy one everyday.

I had pizza for dinner tonight and while it was yummy it made me feel AWFUL!!

Betheney have you tried seabands? they aren't amazing but did help me a little, other than that sips of fizzy pop or soda water, sucking sour boiled sweets and eating little and often are all I can recommend. Just be careful with MS as with my ds I had to hospitalised for a few days and put on a drip, don't just suffer because people say you should expect it. If you sick more than 3/4 times a day ask your midwife to check for ketones in your urine as this signals your body is using its fat stores to survive :hugs:

Hooray for blueberries!

Remember to keep hydrated with MS, drink lots of water.

For me water also helps with infections, I'm not sure it will cure it, but when I feel one coming on I start drinking lots of water and that usually fixes the problem.

I just got home from work :( (it's 11:27pm) I am buggered but just wanted to pop in and catch up on the thread i have not had many symptoms today just very tired peeing a bit more often then normal and getting a bit dizzy. Today I had the blood test I needed because of being exposed to slap cheek :S I have to wait 14 days for the results :( that feels like a life time I see my doctor on tusday after noon and will find out about a U/S then and will also need another blood test :( I hate needles lol I'm such a sook when it comes to them you would think I would be used to them after having DS but no I proved it today I still freak out even when I try not to my vains calapse so they have truble finding one :S I normaly end up with a couple jab marks and 2 huge marks

went to a womans care center yesterday to have the pregnancy confirmed with a pee test. I go back for an ultrasound at 10 weeks!

having headaches which the nurse told me was common for early pregnancy, also tired! but thats probably more to do with being up all night with a sick toddler :(

I just got home from work :( (it's 11:27pm) I am buggered but just wanted to pop in and catch up on the thread i have not had many symptoms today just very tired peeing a bit more often then normal and getting a bit dizzy. Today I had the blood test I needed because of being exposed to slap cheek :S I have to wait 14 days for the results :( that feels like a life time I see my doctor on tusday after noon and will find out about a U/S then and will also need another blood test :( I hate needles lol I'm such a sook when it comes to them you would think I would be used to them after having DS but no I proved it today I still freak out even when I try not to my vains calapse so they have truble finding one :S I normaly end up with a couple jab marks and 2 huge marks

I had my slap cheek blood test a week ago. Just found out it could take 2-3 weeks for results. Ridiculous!

I had my slap cheek blood test a week ago. Just found out it could take 2-3 weeks for results. Ridiculous!
My husband just went to the doc with his cough..... They seem to think it's whooping cough.... I don't have anything happening and he's had it for quite some time - maybe I'll be ok?

I feel crapy today! Had to hav a power nap when i finished work. Not sick feeling, just hot, dizzy and sleepy. And in a foul mood!!!!

My boobs hurt a lot today and still crampy, but not as much.

Starting to get a little stressed now as its getting closer to when my last preg ended. Know i shudnt compare, but just cant help it. Going to the loo 10 times a day to check im not miscarrying! fingers crossed this one will be different. 2 and a half weeks till my scan, thats my first mile stone.

Fingers crossed that this baby sticks for you!!

The nausea is so bad. It's gotten to the point where if I talk, it seems like I will throw everything up. I'm trying to eat lunch right now but the thought of swallowing is horrible. Is there no end?????:shrug::shrug::shrug::cry:

I almost wish I could throw up just so I could get a little bit of relief. However I know that my stomach being empty would just aggravate it further. How can constant nausea be tolerated???

I hope you ladies are having a better time of it.

Summer hope / Tina - I think I may have mild thrush. I've got loads of cm which midwife said it normally but also have might itchiness (sorry). It's weird because at the same time of having all this cm I'm also really dry which I don't think is helping. X

Went for an appointment today. The doctor sure knows how to make someone feel good...not. I have long cycles (which I told the dr.) So I know I'm only in the 5th week. He did an u/s today and in a very sad voice said "all I see is the yolk sac". Then was saying to come back for another u/s. What got me upset was that he was already talking about me miscarrying!

I went home and looked up that's all they expect to see at 5 weeks. Gees.. its possible I will miscarry again, but at least don't assume I will when I'm showing what's normal on the u/s. Now I have to worry throughout the weekend.

Went for an appointment today. The doctor sure knows how to make someone feel good...not. I have long cycles (which I told the dr.) So I know I'm only in the 5th week. He did an u/s today and in a very sad voice said "all I see is the yolk sac". Then was saying to come back for another u/s. What got me upset was that he was already talking about me miscarrying!

I went home and looked up that's all they expect to see at 5 weeks. Gees.. its possible I will miscarry again, but at least don't assume I will when I'm showing what's normal on the u/s. Now I have to worry throughout the weekend.

What a jerk!!!! Good thing we are knowledgeable!! Ur next scan will prove him wtong

What an idiot! I had a scan at 6 wks and all I had was a sac, yolk and possible fetal pole but like you say that's normal for the gestation! Don't worry x

Oh praying, how awful! I would have cried!

AFM, I made the mistake of not wearing my sports bra to bed last night! O----M----G!!!! HUGE mistake!! My poor bbs hurt so bad, I thought they were going to fall off! Back on tonight, it goes! I went to work today after being out sick yesterday. I feel like I got hit by a truck! As soon as I lay down, everything pools into my head, then my throat starts to hurt, my nose starts to drip and my sinus clog right up! Hurry up and leave, cold! Anytime now!

Otherwise, I am trying to make mental notes of the foods that make me gag, so I stay away from them. So far, I have cooked mushrooms, chocolate (except a certain type of brownie), granola bars (except oatmeal raisin), ice cream, and the chicken sandwich at Burger King. :rofl: I'm sure it will be an ongoing list. I'm bummed about them all. I usually can't live with out ice cream and chocolate. And I put mushrooms in everything...

I'm not sure what's going on with me but have a really uneasy feeling inside. I came home from work and had a nap and as I turned on my right side I had a sharp shooting pain in my tummy, since then I've not really felt right. I have a back ache and tummy ache in the same sort of region, and wondered if I've overdone it as then got up and done all the housework, which I know isn't alot but I'm shattered. Trying not to think the worse and hoping it's just the tiredness, no bleeding or anything.

I had some weird pains a couple days ago too, I had pulled a muscle I think the way I turned the night before.... As long as there is no bleeding and ur not in serious pain, I'd say it should be ok.

Thanks JCH, no bleeding and the pain isn't constant, more like cramping which I've had on / off anyway.

Thanks JCH, no bleeding and the pain isn't constant, more like cramping which I've had on / off anyway.
Well that's alright then. Stupid bodies getting ready for the baby.... Shouldn't they come equipt already? LOL! Cannot wait for 2nd tri!

Oh me too! I'm 7 weeks today and I'd just started to feel less anxious but it's certainly back now, I'm sure I'll be ok tomorrow. Dreading going to the toilet but think I'm just over reacting x

Oh me too! I'm 7 weeks today and I'd just started to feel less anxious but it's certainly back now, I'm sure I'll be ok tomorrow. Dreading going to the toilet but think I'm just over reacting x
It's so common from everyone's post. I even scared myself through the night becuz I felt like my AF had started and tried to get my mind ready for the loss, sure enough - NOTHING there..... It's all in our crazy heads! The chances of loss get lower by the week..... If only we could fast forward a bit :(
Hugs, feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->