January Jellybeans 2013!...

I had an early scan today and everything is looking good so far. Saw a blob (on the right), a yolk sac (on the left) and a heartbeat. :cloud9:

https://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j328/HannahB78/personal/P1010739.jpg

Prayingforbby -so sorry your doctor was so negative. :grr:

I had an early scan today and everything is looking good so far. Saw a blob (on the right), a yolk sac (on the left) and a heartbeat. :cloud9:

Is it just me, I kinda see the outline of a lil baby....

Is it just me, I kinda see the outline of a lil baby....

I thought that too. Im confused

I'm still freaking out about not throwing up everyday, i do feel queasy most of the day, but i've only thrown up once so far so naturally i'm worried that something may be wrong but no blood or anything so i guess we're ok.

I had a rough day with MS and found the foods that i want are the foods that don't help.

Dairy doesn't help, fatty foods don't help yet they're all i want to eat.

Apples help but i feel crappy after eating 3 in a row.

Subway salad rolls with ranch dressing help but i can't buy one everyday.

I had pizza for dinner tonight and while it was yummy it made me feel AWFUL!!

What a great scan picture, l

I had a rough day with MS and found the foods that i want are the foods that don't help.

Dairy doesn't help, fatty foods don't help yet they're all i want to eat.

Apples help but i feel crappy after eating 3 in a row.

Subway salad rolls with ranch dressing help but i can't buy one everyday.

I had pizza for dinner tonight and while it was yummy it made me feel AWFUL!!

What a great scan picture, looks just like mine did, what did they s
Date you? As I was dated 6w1day same as you xxx but that was on
Wednesday x

AJ - my sickness has stopped, I still feel queasy and have the odd very near sick moments and I'm certainly no good with smells or left over food. Hoping we're both ok my due date buddy. I've got a scan nxt Friday x

Love the scan pic! Congrats! Yay! It sure does look like a lil baby! :)

Thanks everyone. :flower:
They dated me as 6+2, meaning I'm due on 9th Jan now instead of the 10th. That tallies with my original cross hairs on FF, before they moved them forward a day about 4dpo. :thumbup:
I see what you mean about the baby shape but I reckon it's the yolk sac that makes it look that way.:shrug:

Wow! I disappeared for a few days and already 112 expecting mama's in january!! What a busy month it will be:happydance:

I have been so tired that I have been going to bed right after putting ds to bed at 8:30:haha: Doesn't leave me much time for trying to keep track of what's going on, on b&b.

Love the scan pic! I had one on Wednesday, only saw a tiny gestational sac which I'm fine with as I was only 4w6d. Doc said the "sac" measured 5w1d. I go back next friday at 9am for another scan. on that same day at 4w6d/ 20 dpo my hcg was 2612 and progesterone at 80, so I am trying not to worry too much. Although I am obsessed and panic over every small thing. Woke up this morning with extra sore bb's which I was happy to have after thinking that they had gone away yesterday. Anyone else obsess over thinking they are losing symptoms? I think it's normal for them to come and go and fluctuate.

Wow! I disappeared for a few days and already 112 expecting mama's in january!! What a busy month it will be:happydance:

I have been so tired that I have been going to bed right after putting ds to bed at 8:30:haha: Doesn't leave me much time for trying to keep track of what's going on, on b&b.

Love the scan pic! I had one on Wednesday, only saw a tiny gestational sac which I'm fine with as I was only 4w6d. Doc said the "sac" measured 5w1d. I go back next friday at 9am for another scan. on that same day at 4w6d/ 20 dpo my hcg was 2612 and progesterone at 80, so I am trying not to worry too much. Although I am obsessed and panic over every small thing. Woke up this morning with extra sore bb's which I was happy to have after thinking that they had gone away yesterday. Anyone else obsess over thinking they are losing symptoms? I think it's normal for them to come and go and fluctuate.

Yes!!! I am constantly poking my bbs to see if theyre sore!

Morning Southern Hemisphere ladies and evening to those in the northern Hemisphere!

05 and googlemum so so sorry for your losses, big big :hugs: to you both.

Amazing scan pic Span, love seeing them!

Well ladies, approaching the 8 week mark and my symptoms have definitely been coming and going sore bbs randomly then nothing, nausea then nothing, it certainly is a roller coaster.

Lots of love to all my January mums!
xxx

Hey ladies!

I just got my BFP today and I'm exactly 4 weeks [Due January 25th] which coincidentally is the same due date I had with my first loss two years ago. I'm hoping January 25th is a luckier date this time around.

I'm nervous and excited at the same time, if that's even possible. I keep sneaking back into my bathroom to look at the lovely line on my test and I'm trying to get myself to believe that it's really there :haha:

Anybody else feel that way? Or know how I can overcome it?

Hey ladies!

I just got my BFP today and I'm exactly 4 weeks [Due January 25th] which coincidentally is the same due date I had with my first loss two years ago. I'm hoping January 25th is a luckier date this time around.

I'm nervous and excited at the same time, if that's even possible. I keep sneaking back into my bathroom to look at the lovely line on my test and I'm trying to get myself to believe that it's really there :haha:

Big congrats on your bfp!! I must have peed on about 15 different tests over the week I first found out! I also had a loss last year, somehow seeing the lines get super dark and stay that way so far is helping this time. I don't really have any tips to overcome it. I am so obsessive that I have one of the tests in my purse, sometimes I check it at work:haha:, just to remind myself that it really is real. If you manage to overcome it, please let me know how.

Hey ladies!

Big congrats on your bfp!! I must have peed on about 15 different tests over the week I first found out! I also had a loss last year, somehow seeing the lines get super dark and stay that way so far is helping this time. I don't really have any tips to overcome it. I am so obsessive that I have one of the tests in my purse, sometimes I check it at work:haha:, just to remind myself that it really is real. If you manage to overcome it, please let me know how.

Congratsss ... im in the same boat... i would say we just need to stay positive and remember all pregnancies are different so we should have successful pregnancies!!!!

Also, the support of bnb helps!!!!!!

Been missing for a few days. Busy last little while for us this end.
Im curious...
I have not even been to see a doctor yet, is that okay?
My doctor seems to always be away and her office is always so busy (even other doctors cant fit me in for 2 weeks) and i want to get referred in to a Maternity clinic instead.
Im thinking i will try to get in to a walk in clinic tomorrow to get the referral, as im starting to feel anxious i havent seen anyone yet. Im gettting sharp pains, which i have been told is normal, but im getting concerned since i have yet to visit a doctor to confirm things

Hey ladies!

Congrats! I knew those were :bfp:'s over there! :) I'm due January 26, so we are close. I had a loss in March. I'm just taking it one day at a time, hoping for the best.

Mummy R: Not many of us have been to the DR. yet. A pg test is conformation enough. Congratulations! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->