January Jellybeans 2013!...

Im a little bit worried atm :S my aunt just called to let me know that the rash her son had for the last 2 weeks is slapped cheek :S and now her youngest is getting the same rash as well it is apparently most contagious before the rash comes up and my mum was babysitting her kids and my little man yesterday im worried my little man will get sick and also about baby:baby: #2 i cant get in to see my doctor before the 22nd of this month when i already have an appointment :nope: i just dont know what to do im really worried

yey, I don't feel left out anymore :happydance::happydance::happydance: had to be sick at work today :happydance::happydance::happydance: think this one doesn't like tea, same as DS, its the only thing that made me be sick when pg with him.

Tea makes me sick too and chocolate.... Gutted about both although might help my waist line!
Omg my sickness has stepped up a gear I projectile vomited all over our bathroom and tonight I feel like I've been ran over by a bus I've been that sick I can bearly function and tired oh my I could sleep solid for a week abd still be tired never had this is my other pregnancies :shrug:

ohh yes, I wanna see that movie! Anyways, my main symptoms are that my bb's hurt very bad! They even hurt at night when I lay down on them. I don't have any morning sickness. I have serious cravings. I wonder if I am not sick, because I eat all the time. When ever I want something I try to get it. I do feel weirded out by certain foods... but I just listen to my body. I am so happy not to have the morning sickness!!!!!! I am a baby when it comes to pain, so I wouldn't be able to function. As long as I eat I don't get sick!! too funny

Can I join you ladies? I got my BFP today (well, 4 of 'em, I like to have my bases covered) my EDD per my LMP is Jan. 24th. My appointment to confirm isn't until May 30th, and I doubt I'll get a U/S no matter how much I want an early one! Looking forward to a (hopefully) healthy and happy 9 months with you lovely women!

I can't wait to see WTEWYE!!! it looks HILARIOUS!!! i'll be taking Eva to the mummies and babies session to see that one :)

Poppy I am going to see it Saturday!
Side note: anyone up for putting our first names in our signatures so we can call each other by our first names instead of nicknames?

My name is Betheney so that makes things simple, but i like using BnB names. lol. I always get so confused when real names come in because i can never remember who is who and it's too hard to keep track of, but then again if it's in your siggy. i think some people like the privacy tho and keeping their name out of it. But it doesn't really matter, some people might want to do it some might not. You can still do it regardless :)

Oh no Google Mum! I hope you aren't saying you have MC. I'm so sorry! :hugs:

i'm really sorry google mum :( i wish you all the love, luck and support in the world and after grieving your little bean are blessed with another little baby to be.

So sorry to hear google mum!! :(

Hubby and I are having date night tomorrow and going to see WTEWYE!!! I'm super excited and the trailers look hilarious! Dudes group. hahaha

05, I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oh, Google Mum! I am so sorry! :hugs:

Oh I have bad MS.... started a couple days ago.. and i'm so exhausted lol I haven't really had any cravings yet with this one, didn't with my first. And OMG, my boobies have been sooooo tender, which totally sucks because I am still BF my DD.

Betheney, 2 new ladies joined us today, (dont remember the due dates tho). I think we can leave the names of the ladies who miscarried on the first page, but don't add them to the count, so that we have an accurate baby count going. Guess that means we have 112, altho i'm not sure if all the previous ones have been added but it looks pretty accurate to me.

I count 110 ladies still expecting in January.

Oh btw, you ladies can just call me AJ for short, that will be easy enough to remember :)

Hi can I join please? I'm due 15th January with our first little one. Hoping for a sticky bean after four losses.

Googlemum - So sorry for your loss :cry:

i added the new ladies and i didn't ever consider deleting those who miscarried i was just unsure about the count.

05mummy07 miscarried then mandmandp joined so it balanced then Koukla joined and before i updated post 1 google mum miscarried.... so i thought we balanced out....

- edit -

Just counted and i still got 111

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->