January Jellybeans 2013!...

Congrats to the ladies jointing us :D
And I'm so sorry to the ladies suffering a loss :( lots of hugs

we're back at 111 as i missed the post where Family is actually due in December after a dating scan. Also discovered she is pregnant with triplets, i'm a little sad she's not with us in jellybeans any more, triplets would of been fun.

Well theres lots of scans yet! We could have someone in here pg with triplets! :)

My poor friend lost 2/3 of her triplets, she ovulated with two eggs and both fertilized but one split into identicals which she lost at 16w.

But what are the chances of having 2/3 triplets identical.

Woo hoo my little one is now the size of a blueberry :happydance: started the cyclizine last night and feel soooo much better today!

Have my first (12 week) scan booked for the 26th June and then a meeting with my consultant on the 2nd July to see if they are going to monitor me as much this pregnancy :wacko:

Any other mummy's of prem babies expecting in January??

Hi girls. Could you please add me to the 14th January?
Early scan booked for next week, so fingers crossed!

ginger what is cyclizone?

KrissyG! Welcome!! there is so much love and support on this thread you should enjoy it here. I have my scan on Monday but i'll be at 7+3 :)

Betheney its an antihistamine I think but Ive been prescribed it for morning sickness. I had it when I was having my ds too and it really really helps. xx

Ugh, woke up this morning with a ton of cm and needing run to the bathroom I had to pee so bad! Once I got there my stomach started growling and then I felt sick. Sitting here in bed eating Cheerios and thinking this is quite a way to celebrate 6 weeks! Haha...bring it on seventh week!

Super excited to be telling my closest friends today- spending the weekend with them and there's no way to hide the symptoms. I have my first doctor appointment in less than a week now and am anxious to find out when we'll get a scan!

I can't believe how many ladies are on here!! I'm so sorry for the losses... I can't imagine what that must be like. And welcome to all the newcomers-january is going to be a busy month!

Someone asked about our real names? Mine is Jessica, but Jes is fine! :flower:

For all of your ladies with MS, my sister just gave me a neat book, what to eat when you are expecting (from the writer of what to expect when you are expecting). I am only a few pages into it, too hard to read when you are falling asleep, but it addresses certain things including MS. Once I get into it, will let you know if I come across anything different then crackers and ginger ale to help with upset stomach.

I think I may be coming down with a v-infection :( No symptoms yet aside from occasional discharge, but I am not sure that is something I should call about and get it checked out. I heard that it is pretty common during pregnancy. Right now I don't feel anything is bothering me, but I wonder if the increased CM is causing the inbalance. Anyone in the same boat? Taking antibiotics now may not be an option.

A nurse told me sour candy helps with ms. I bought lemon candies yesterday and tried a few. So far, so good.

I had a rough day with MS and found the foods that i want are the foods that don't help.

Dairy doesn't help, fatty foods don't help yet they're all i want to eat.

Apples help but i feel crappy after eating 3 in a row.

Subway salad rolls with ranch dressing help but i can't buy one everyday.

I had pizza for dinner tonight and while it was yummy it made me feel AWFUL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->