January Jellybeans 2013!...

Today my wrist is killing me don't think its pregnancy related but its the only problem i have today i feel rather bloated how ever im going to find something to eat

I actually had wrist pain when I was pregnant with my daughter. And it's pretty common, tho I had it later in pregnancy, I wouldn't find it much of a stretch that you have it early due to pregnancy.. :flower:

Wow! So many people in this group now, congrats to all those who have got their BFP's recently :flower:

Congrats all you newbies! :happydance:

I had my first bout of sickness yesterday morning, threw up loads of bile :nope:, but all good that my LO is growing I guess.

Due dates getting till the end of Jan now :D

Good to see ya, SnowAngel. It's ok EDD's can always be changed. I also had wrist pain with my DD, later in pg. I wore a wrist brace to bed. It was uncomfortable, but it helped.

Thanks everyone. :flower:
They dated me as 6+2, meaning I'm due on 9th Jan now instead of the 10th. That tallies with my original cross hairs on FF, before they moved them forward a day about 4dpo. :thumbup:
I see what you mean about the baby shape but I reckon it's the yolk sac that makes it look that way.:shrug:

I'm due the 8th but my last period was 28th march on a 28 day cycle :wacko:
When was your last period? X

Ladies, is it normal to be THIS tired THIS soon?

I'm literally falling asleep standing up and I've started requiring an afternoon nap [on top of the fact that I'm too exhausted to do much of anything, anyway]

I expected to be tired, just not SO tired right off the bat.

I'm literally falling asleep standing up and I've started requiring an afternoon nap [on top of the fact that I'm too exhausted to do much of anything, anyway]

sure is.. :flower:

They dated me as 6+2, meaning I'm due on 9th Jan now instead of the 10th. That tallies with my original cross hairs on FF, before they moved them forward a day about 4dpo. :thumbup:
I see what you mean about the baby shape but I reckon it's the yolk sac that makes it look that way.:shrug:

If going by lmp you are due Jan. 2, especially if you have 28 day cycles.. The only reason it would be off is if you ovulated late which you can't really ovulate too late with 28 day cycles. :haha:

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator?sub=true&lmp=true&month=2&day=28&year=2012

Did a dr tell u you were due on the 8th?

If going by lmp you are due Jan. 2, especially if you have 28 day cycles.. The only reason it would be off is if you ovulated late which you can't really ovulate too late with 28 day cycles. :haha:

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator?sub=true&lmp=true&month=2&day=28&year=2012

Did a dr tell u you were due on the 8th?

Yeah on Wednesday she dated me 6 weeks 1 day so 8th jan :shrug:
I do ovulate around date 16-18 so conception could of been day 19 or 20 but I got my Bfp on 23rd of April so that wouldn't be possible :wacko:

Hmm its not much of a difference anyways was just trying to get u a few more days. ;)

i've got a question how far along are u and how long did it take u to show?

I'm only just over 5 weeks so certainly not showing yet-- although I have a bloat baby going on due to all the terrible food I have been eating since finding out :haha:. With my son I only started to slightly show around 16 weeks but only I could notice. I was 6 months before people at work found out.
My stomach muscles were pretty tight before that though and I am tall and lean so I think that helped keep it hidden. This time though I have hardly any abdominal muscles and think I will show around 12 weeks.

Congrats on getting your BFP before your IUI!!! How exciting!!Looks like we found out close to the same time.

I'm exhausted most of the time. Even the thought of housework and cooking meals wears me out

I'm only just over 5 weeks so certainly not showing yet-- although I have a bloat baby going on due to all the terrible food I have been eating since finding out :haha:. With my son I only started to slightly show around 16 weeks but only I could notice. I was 6 months before people at work found out.
My stomach muscles were pretty tight before that though and I am tall and lean so I think that helped keep it hidden. This time though I have hardly any abdominal muscles and think I will show around 12 weeks.

Congrats on getting your BFP before your IUI!!! How exciting!!Looks like we found out close to the same time.

thats right were only a couple days difference... i think only 3 days congrats on ur bfp too :)

I'm exhausted most of the time. Even the thought of housework and cooking meals wears me out

I finally just caught up on 2 weeks of laundry, I havent cooked for my family in a week, it's been takeout which feeds into my cravings quite nicely:haha: It's terrible!

With my daughter I was about 16 weeks before I started to show, but everyone is different. A lot depends on your body build and the position of the baby.. this pregnancy I'm not showing yet, but am wearing maternity pants cause its just more comfortable. :flower:

I get bloated and think I'm showing and then it goes down. I did show early with my other two though.
Good news is I just had an energy burst and cleaned my house at last!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->