January Jellybeans 2013!...

Sonia that's awesome. Your nan sounds so sweet! I wish my Granny had gotten a chance to meet my daughter. :hugs: I hope you have a great scan tomorrow!

I've been bit by the baking bug today! I just put some mint brownies in the oven! I'm hoping they turn out okay, since this is a bit of an experiment!

Sorry ladies havent been inputting anything.. my dog has to go to the emergency room again because her leg is hurt soehow and she is screaming out in pain even when no one is near her.. Just what we need, another vet bill, but i cant stand to just let her go and be in pain :(

Ha ha, I was going to say that exact thing LaMere! It's really nice!

Sorry ladies havent been inputting anything.. my dog has to go to the emergency room again because her leg is hurt soehow and she is screaming out in pain even when no one is near her.. Just what we need, another vet bill, but i cant stand to just let her go and be in pain :(

Hope your doggy feels better!

I'm sorry, Nikki! :hugs: I hope the vet can figure out what is wrong and ease her pain. :hugs:

So here is what I've been cooking today
Homemade chicken and rice soup is on the stove
Finally my Dough has risen so ill be shaping my homemade donuts then they have to rise again
Strawberry shortcake almost done and ill try to fit in some peanut butter cookies

Dh goes from 5 kids then 8 kids I want probably 4 with him since I do have 2 wonderful boys with my ex and I'd really love to have a girl

Hope your dog is alright Nikki.

Sonia - good luck for tomorrow!

Melly we have the same philosophy as you this time around - it will most likely be very different this time, but we've got through it before & will manage again!

So here is what I've been cooking today
Homemade chicken and rice soup is on the stove
Finally my Dough has risen so ill be shaping my homemade donuts then they have to rise again
Strawberry shortcake almost done and ill try to fit in some peanut butter cookies

Dh goes from 5 kids then 8 kids I want probably 4 with him since I do have 2 wonderful boys with my ex and I'd really love to have a girl

I want to live in your house!!! ... Can you send me some donuts?!

Nikki - hope you're dog is ok.

Melly - good luck for tomorrow, I'm not looking forward to it either it the no breakfast :( and the hanging around but at least my scan will beak the time up

Blossom
I hope they come out cuz with all the steps this recipes was asking it now almost 5 hours

So, hospital just sent us the "estimate" of how much we have to pay for a vaginal delivery at their facilities. We already had an idea of how much this was (10% on Insurance negotiated price $580 + $300 deductible, because of January just for hospital (we already have Drs payed for that day)), but... they say we have to pay for it before or on the day get admitted. On one side a) I want to have it all settled before we get there, so we don't have to deal with any bureaucratic paper work at all on that day or b) Pay on day, because you never know what kind of emergency could come by and you never know where you can be and at, God don't want it, but could end up in any other hospital without planning it. What would you smart, beautiful, preggo ladies do, or are planning on doing?

I just realised, if I hadn't mc'd the first time, she would have been due yesterday :hugs:

So, hospital just sent us the "estimate" of how much we have to pay for a vaginal delivery at their facilities. We already had an idea of how much this was (10% on Insurance negotiated price $580 + $300 deductible, because of January just for hospital (we already have Drs payed for that day)), but... they say we have to pay for it before or on the day get admitted. On one side a) I want to have it all settled before we get there, so we don't have to deal with any bureaucratic paper work at all on that day or b) Pay on day, because you never know what kind of emergency could come by and you never know where you can be and at, God don't want it, but could end up in any other hospital without planning it. What would you smart, beautiful, preggo ladies do, or are planning on doing?

Are you planning on traveling around your due date? How far is the hospital from you? If you are going to be close to the hospital, then I would prepay just so you don't have the hassel of paperwork. Do they have a reimbursement option if you do prepay and don't deliver there?

Are you planning on traveling around your due date? How far is the hospital from you? If you are going to be close to the hospital, then I would prepay just so you don't have the hassel of paperwork. Do they have a reimbursement option if you do prepay and don't deliver there?

I won't be traveling December or January, but I will be out of the Dallas FW area a lot during November. You just never know. I tried calling, guess they are at lunch time, to ask about reimbursement, but even that would be a hassle I would think. Oh, and the hospital is around 20 minutes away from where I am now.

Bug hugs melly x

So I finish work on dec 13 which is the same day as my works Christmas 'do' which is 130 odd miles from my house. I really want to go as want to see everyone (it's a company wide thing) before I go and also my new team will be in place so want to be there. But just a little concerned about 1) how far away it is 2) the drive, if I drive (I'm not up for being a passenger) 3) train may be an option but would have to London Underground it :( and 4) will have to take my notes and bag wouldn't I really?

I keep thinking I'll just see how I feel but would rather be planned in advance. What do you ladies think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->