January Jellybeans 2013!...

Aw Melly :hugs:

I remember thinking that about my MC'd bean when I was pregnant with DS. Glad this one stuck for you x

Bug hugs melly x

So I finish work on dec 13 which is the same day as my works Christmas 'do' which is 130 odd miles from my house. I really want to go as want to see everyone (it's a company wide thing) before I go and also my new team will be in place so want to be there. But just a little concerned about 1) how far away it is 2) the drive, if I drive (I'm not up for being a passenger) 3) train may be an option but would have to London Underground it :( and 4) will have to take my notes and bag wouldn't I really?

I keep thinking I'll just see how I feel but would rather be planned in advance. What do you ladies think?

Oh December and it's inconveniences! It it where to be you driving, would you be driving alone or would somebody be there with you all the way?

Deedee - Could you wait until December, then pay?

Sonia - I'd want to go too, but I do think you'll need your bag/notes so the train may not be practical. Not sure what to suggest as I don't know if I'd want to do such a drive that late on either :(

Sonia - I'd want to go too, but I do think you'll need your bag/notes so the train may not be practical. Not sure what to suggest as I don't know if I'd want to do such a drive that late on either :(

Yeah I guess that's the way to go. Hope Matthew doesn't get here before we pay and if he does, oh well... it's as simple as going with the other option too LOL

Yeah I guess that's the way to go. Hope Matthew doesn't get here before we pay and if he does, oh well... it's as simple as going with the other option too LOL

I'm so glad we don't need to think about that here! I'm hoping to give birth in Cumbria, but if the baby comes early then I could end up having it in any one of three Counties!

I just ate one of my experimental brownies... Mmm takes like a york peppermint pattie lol! :happydance: so glad they came out... Just hope hubby likes them!

If I drive I'll prob have a colleague or two with me, assuming I can still get behind the wheel. My chief exec is a trained midwife although wouldn't want to think about her delivering baby!

I'm so glad we don't need to think about that here! I'm hoping to give birth in Cumbria, but if the baby comes early then I could end up having it in any one of three Counties!

Hubby's granny was ticked off that we weren't going down there for Christmas. She even tried to guilt trip me saying "some ladies are brave enough to travel, even if it is 4 hours away..." she kept on going that even if they don't have a hospital that near down there, they could always call their midwife for me to have Matthew if it was to happen. I have nothing against midwives (I'd love to have one one day), but I would like it to be one that already knew what my face looked like and what my name was before hand, ya know? LOL I'm staying put near due date to have him here near home.

If I drive I'll prob have a colleague or two with me, assuming I can still get behind the wheel. My chief exec is a trained midwife although wouldn't want to think about her delivering baby!

That's a hard one Sonia. I guess it all depends on how you feel, it would be easier if you were to be a passenger and not a driver. :shrug:

I wouldn't stress about it. They're not going to refuse u treatment if ur not paid up by delivery. Tell them you want to get an actual itemized bill after insurance has paid their part and there's no reason they can't bill you. In the meantime you can save up or set money aside for it. I wouldn't pay based on their estimate, because it'll be a hassle getting any overpayment back. :flower:

:munch: I may or may not have just eaten 3/4 of a bag of Trader Joe's White Cheddar Puffs.

Hubby's granny was ticked off that we weren't going down there for Christmas. She even tried to guilt trip me saying "some ladies are brave enough to travel, even if it is 4 hours away..." she kept on going that even if they don't have a hospital that near down there, they could always call their midwife for me to have Matthew if it was to happen. I have nothing against midwives (I'd love to have one one day), but I would like it to be one that already knew what my face looked like and what my name was before hand, ya know? LOL I'm staying put near due date to have him here near home.

That's totally your choice and they shouldn't try to guilt trip you into traveling so near your due date. The only reason I did the christmas before Rayven was born is because she was due in Feb.! I'm definitely staying put the nearer I get to my due date... Of course any where I would want to go is about a two to three day trip!

I am so glad Rayven is taking a nap right now... Hopefully she will stay awake so her daddy will get to see her when he gets home this evening. He was really disappointed that I had already put her to bed before he got home yesterday. Just wish I could take a nap.. But I am going to kick back and watch Sense & Sensibility!

Odd question.. Does anyone ever feel like when they post in a thread on here.. You kind of kill it? Lol i've felt this way a bit in this thread.. Times when its so busy then I post and it all goes quiet.. :wacko: maybe i'm just being paranoid

It must be really hard to have to pay delivery of a lo im happy no matter what happens I don't have to pay or have Insurence for that reason I feel like it adds more stress for nothing.

I'm watching ricki lake this goes more towards anyone having a little boy but are u against or for circumsision?

Odd question.. Does anyone ever feel like when they post in a thread on here.. You kind of kill it? Lol i've felt this way a bit in this thread.. Times when its so busy then I post and it all goes quiet.. :wacko: maybe i'm just being paranoid

Haha, it just happens. I've felt it too. :haha:

La Mere - Enjoy the film. Hope you have tissues! In relation to your question about killing the thread, I don't think you should worry... Think it just depends what everyone is doing & whether they've gone offline. Sometimes I mean to post a reply, but then by the time I get a chance (what with DS & appointments etc) everything has moved on! :hugs:

Haha, it just happens. I've felt it too. :haha:

I am so glad its not just me that feels that way! :haha: I thought there was something wrong with me! :hugs: you can always cheer me up, DeeDee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->