January Jellybeans 2013!...

Odd question.. Does anyone ever feel like when they post in a thread on here.. You kind of kill it? Lol i've felt this way a bit in this thread.. Times when its so busy then I post and it all goes quiet.. :wacko: maybe i'm just being paranoid

Haha, it just happens. I've felt it too. :haha:

I am so glad its not just me that feels that way! :haha: I thought there was something wrong with me! :hugs: you can always cheer me up, DeeDee!

Haha, sweetie, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you! :hugs:

:hugs: thank you, DeeDee! :hugs:

curcumcising is actually a very sensitive subject. Alot of people think its cruel... But hubby is curcumcised and says he doesn't remember a thing about it.

I think that in the long run it has more benefits... when Dr explained it hubby was determined to yes and yes, and yes. He also is circumcised so :shrug: haha

I will just throw my 2cents in on the circumcision convo. I know a man who was not circumcised an as an adult he felt maybe he should "be like everybody else" so as an adult he was circumcised and he says he has less sensitivity and sex doesn't feel the same. It's not as enjoyable. Tho I don't necessarily want to think about my kids having sex ever :haha: I also don't want to do anything that may affect their experience. :shrug: I know they've done it for years etc there are more and more people deciding against it. Anyways. I don't judge what others do or don't do just thought I'd share the personal experience and info my friend had shared being on both sides of circumcision. :thumbup:

I had my 28 week apt yesterday. So happy that our little man's kidneys are no longer dilated! :happydance:

We've had both of our family baby showers now. I completely understand some of you checking out your registry online and getting worried when things weren't purchased. Some of our Target things didn't get registered as being purchased (even when purchased by the same person). Don't fret. You'll get your items. Lots of my family bought the items and didn't scan the registry bar. FYI: We did not want to wait a month from our due date to get the 10% (or whatever %) coupon from Target. We just bought our crib on the website and DH found a 10% coupon code online. We paid for all but $13 of the crib with gift cards and then used my Target RedCard for the $13 balance. The Target card gave us free shipping and took an additional 5% off our entire order! So you don't necessarily have to wait to get stuff. Although, wait for those gift cards! :)

Just want to post something a little humorous .... My cousin is due a month before me and when they did her ultrasound, there was only a doctor in there to do it and not a tech ... the doctor thought she saw little boy bits but said we will send you for an official one with a tech. The tech couldn't see because the baby had its legs closed ... so they did an ultrasound today .... what she has been calling a boy is actually a girl! :haha: She said her and the doctor were so sure they saw what looked like boy bits. hahaha! Guess you can never be too sure. hahahaha!

I read that if u try pulling the skin back on a boy too early that's what causes the
Problems later in life

Odd question.. Does anyone ever feel like when they post in a thread on here.. You kind of kill it? Lol i've felt this way a bit in this thread.. Times when its so busy then I post and it all goes quiet.. :wacko: maybe i'm just being paranoid

I am so glad its not just me that feels that way! :haha: I thought there was something wrong with me! :hugs: you can always cheer me up, DeeDee!

curcumcising is actually a very sensitive subject. Alot of people think its cruel... But hubby is curcumcised and says he doesn't remember a thing about it.

I think that in the long run it has more benefits... when Dr explained it hubby was determined to yes and yes, and yes. He also is circumcised so :shrug: haha

:haha: I was kinda thinking he was, but didn't want to ask. :blush: I've done a lot of reading on it and know several men who are and they don't feel negative about it.

Definitely feel that too LaMere - especially being in a completely different time zone!!!

Such lovely bumps Sassy, La Mere and Lilah, I love seeing us all grow :flower:

Big :hugs: for your angel Melly.

Sonia I think you will definitely have to wait until closer to your xmas party to decide, you might be feeling amazing (fingers crossed) and go with no problems at all.

Deedee thanks for that scrumptious picture and Kaiecee for sharing all the treats youre backing, so delicious I want lunch now and it's only 10.40am - plus I have my GTT test today so no food for me waaaa!! I can dream though ha ha!

Nearly the weekend woohoo!! xxx

Thank you, Lillian! It is kinda hard when we are all over the world!! But that's what makes me love this group so much!

I am laying here on the sofa relaxing after an active day and I feel like my heart rate is up. It's not the first time I have noticed my strong pulses and heart rate. My resting HR is 96 bpm. I have no symptoms of preeclampsia. From what I read, this increase in HR is secondary to increased circulating blood volume.

Just curious, do you know what your resting HRs are?

Mine's usually about 85-95.

La Mere - Thanks for your earlier compliments on my bump pics!!

As for people not replying once you post, i honestly think it's just coincidence. I have never avoided a specific persons posts. I do avoid certain topics though, i avoid the ones that i disagree with and don't have anything positive to say. I don't want to cause conflict or an argument, especially in a thread where we're all going to be hanging around for a while, it's just better to keep the peace and keep my opinions to myself. I also feel alot of the time i come across as a know it all because i have already done this once before, so even sometimes when i know i could probably reply i think "oh they don't want to hear me say yet AGAIN how i did with Eva" so i randomly avoid some convos just so i don't come across as a know it all, all the time. But i don't choose a specific persons or anything just if i've already posted alot that day i think "oh they don't want to know what i have to say, i've talked too much already" lol. You also have to remember with all of us in different countries alot of the topics don't apply. I couldn't really join the topic about 'The debate' in the US the other day, or various health care topics from different countries. Quite alot of topics come up that don't really apply to me because i live in Australia.

In the early thread days i found no one commented on my bump pics or even "thanked" them. I was paranoid for weeks that you all hated me. Now i get lots of lovely compliments and i realise i was probably just being a bit paranoid.

I didn't even see you asking about circumcision, so didn't avoid that topic intentionally, although TBH i probably would have. lol

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You're very welcome and thank you for your post. Its hard remember how far apart some of us are sometimes. We just all seem so close! I really appreciate your reply, though! I guess I was just paranoid and thinking I was like you said, talking too much and trying not to sound like I know it all or know best.

I didn't take that big a part in the discussion about the debates either. And I live in the US! :haha: Kinda sad though, I didn't even feel they were worth watching.

The last thing I want to do, is make any of you girls uncomfortable! :hugs: I think Kaiecee first started off the circumcision convo. But as it's sort of a personal topic, I wanted to comment.

I will just throw my 2cents in on the circumcision convo. I know a man who was not circumcised an as an adult he felt maybe he should "be like everybody else" so as an adult he was circumcised and he says he has less sensitivity and sex doesn't feel the same. It's not as enjoyable. Tho I don't necessarily want to think about my kids having sex ever :haha: I also don't want to do anything that may affect their experience. :shrug: I know they've done it for years etc there are more and more people deciding against it. Anyways. I don't judge what others do or don't do just thought I'd share the personal experience and info my friend had shared being on both sides of circumcision. :thumbup:

Oh, I totally agree that it's not the right choice for everyone and never want to try to force my views on anyone. I've heard the lack of sensitivity and that sex wasn't as enjoyable. But I've also heard from several men who are, including my hubby, that it is sometimes very sensitive and almost too intense to stand. I can understand how for an adult who had sex all his life with his foreskin, how it would be different. :shrug: I appreciate your reply and thoughts on the topic. I think its great how we can talk about just about anything and we don't get offended.

Well I hope I don't get any but for all of my boys I got them almost the last month of pregnancy

Has anyone got that dark line up there belly right above belly button?

No, my linea nigra hasn't appeared yet lol I didn't really get it too much with Rayven either though.

Nikki- as for stretch marks, I only even got them on my breasts when my milk came in. I know that doesn't help much. But I think the women who get them get them mostly in the end of the 2nd tri and in the 3rd tri. :shrug: But please don't quote me on that :haha:

I think I got stretchers with Eva about now. But they really exploded in the last month or 2.

the Linea Nigra kaiecee? I've never gotten it.

My hubby is circumcised and he likes it and I like it. But we agreed we wouldn't do it to our son. It's also very different each generation. There were more circumcised than not in Australia in the early1980's. Now it's the opposite. I'm not saying go with the majority. Just that attitudes, knowledge and information change over time.

La Mere how are the home birth plans? all set to go? are you going to have a pool?

I think I got stretchers with Eva about now. But they really exploded in the last month or 2.

the Linea Nigra kaiecee? I've never gotten it.

My hubby is circumcised and he likes it and I like it. But we agreed we wouldn't do it to our son. It's also very different each generation. There were more circumcised than not in Australia in the early1980's. Now it's the opposite. I'm not saying go with the majority. Just that attitudes, knowledge and information change over time.

Yeah that's the line I was talking about with my 2 other pregnancies I had it by now I thought maybe I won't get it

And it's more of a man thing I think nowadays about circumsision my dh isn't and says its important lo isn't so ill go with his wishes :) but again no wrong answers in this convo everyone is different :)

Well I hope I don't get any but for all of my boys I got them almost the last month of pregnancy

Has anyone got that dark line up there belly right above belly button?

No dark line yet, but my belly button resembles the grand canyon. :rofl: so huge!

When do stretch marks start tocome?!

Last pregnancy I had zero until my last week I pregnancy when I got a couple little ones. Some people are not so lucky and start getting them midway or earlier from their boobs to their thighs. So far this pregnancy I haven't noticed any new ones, but I feel like a big growth spurt is coming on. :haha:

Snow
Lol I'm just hoping not to get the bellybutton that pops out

La Mere how are the home birth plans? all set to go? are you going to have a pool?

The plans are going great. I've got most everything I need, except something to go over the bed. :haha: I need to get some more chux pads and a few small things but have all my essentials! :happydance: No, I won't be having a pool this time, I had a pool with Rayven an I kind of feel it hindered me more than helped me. I will get in the shower if I can, but will be laboring for the most part in my bed.

I feel my belly is just sooooo tight from stretching .....my best friend had stretch marks at 24 weeks and they were horrible i felt so bad forher, but she is short which i think contributed to it!

Ellas gone crazy tonight!! Rolling everywhere!

Lol, mine popped with Rayven so I am sure it will pop with this one! It hasn't popped yet, but I think it will soon :haha: I'm gonna be a turkey! :rofl:

Nikki- How short is she? I'm 5' 0" and barely got any.

Snow
Lol I'm just hoping not to get the bellybutton that pops out

why dont you like them :-( all my bump pics show a very prominent popped out belly button.

I feel my belly is just sooooo tight from stretching .....

I hope I don't get more than what I have from last pregnancy. But my skin doesn't even feel remotely tight yet. So hopefully that's a good sign.

Shes about 5'0 too! Maybe she was justunlucky :(

Ahhh beth i really hopei dnt get em, they dnt run in my fam tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->