January Jellybeans 2013!...

Grrrrrr, wish i had some steady symptoms to give me reassurance. Today i peed a lot and was crazy tired, a bit of queasiness a few times but nothing much. For once my bloat was gone so my tummy was flat for the first in weeks. Just hope everything is ok.

AJ: Sounds like all is fine to me. Try not to worry so much! :hugs:

115 Pregnant women due January Jellybeans! :)

Congrats all!!

115? who have i missed?

i think the last person i added was Tezzy.... but i might of forgotten to add an extra number to the total count i can't remember... but that would make 114 not 115

Who's missing?

- edit -

i mustn't of added Tezzy or snow to the total count because i added again and got 115

also we have 12 due on the 9th of January!! our biggest day!!

Ladies, is it normal to be THIS tired THIS soon?

I'm literally falling asleep standing up and I've started requiring an afternoon nap [on top of the fact that I'm too exhausted to do much of anything, anyway]

I expected to be tired, just not SO tired right off the bat.

know what you mean! Ive been having powernaps most afternoons and going to bed by half 8/ 9 oclock ish!! :sleep:

finding it hard to be motivated to do anything other than sleep, eat and pee!!! lol

Same here - I'm exhausted! I finished early from work on Friday and spent the afternoon asleep, I then decided I had to clean the house as I hadn't done anything for about two weeks! I then had to lie down for hours as I was exhausted, convinced myself I'd done too much!

I was busy yesterday and couldn't have a nap and I was like a bear with a sore head - poor dh, doesn't stand well for today x

well,its 1:10 am here in BC Canada and i am having a hard time falling asleep as im getting sharp pains and crampy feelings all across my lower belly and pelvic area.

I go this week to the doctors but hoping its nothing to be concerned about and just a al part of pregnancy!!

hope you areall doing well :)

i nap everyday but it's nothing short of normal for me i've napped everyday since as long as i can remember

I think my due date has changed to New Years Eve!! But I'm staying put here if that's ok?

YES!!! we would be sad if you left.

I don't like anyone leaving our little group... I was so sad when the triplets left the group, but then it turns out.... another person with an imaginative mind!

Ladies, is it normal to be THIS tired THIS soon?

I'm literally falling asleep standing up and I've started requiring an afternoon nap [on top of the fact that I'm too exhausted to do much of anything, anyway]

I expected to be tired, just not SO tired right off the bat.

know what you mean! Ive been having powernaps most afternoons and going to bed by half 8/ 9 oclock ish!! :sleep:

finding it hard to be motivated to do anything other than sleep, eat and pee!!! lol

I fell asleep 8pm, slept straight through until 730am and now that I've let my dogs out, and fed the chickens, I'm right back here in bed again.

Hey girls how are we all?
My wrist still hurts :( and i have felt sick all day :( also very tired and looking forward to having 2 days off work now :) going to the doctor in 2 days hehe.
Hope you are all well :D

Congrats to the new BFPs :)

Hey girls how are we all?
My wrist still hurts :( and i have felt sick all day :( also very tired and looking forward to having 2 days off work now :) going to the doctor in 2 days hehe.
Hope you are all well :D

Congrats to the new BFPs :)

Sorry about your wrist, I vaguely remember having something similar when pregnant with ds. It was super irritating!

My bb's are extraaa sore today and my nps looked tanned lol:haha:. I am paranoid though because after I woke up I've noticed I'm more crampy than I have been previously:wacko: Trying not to overthink it....

Hi all. Well my cm has returned in amundance! I'm trying not to pay much attention to it to be honest, well as in is it tinged with pink or not.

I'm shattered again today and back to bed now, 2pm for a nap x

I had more spotting this morning, but I think it's because I didn't have much to drink yesterday. I'll have to increase my water again and see if that helps.

Betheney, do you mean she wasn't pg with triplets??

MissMummy, I remember something about my wrists hurting with I was pg with the boys, but I can't remember why... I hope you get some relief soon!

I made the mistake of not wearing my sports bra to bed the other night and holy cow! What a mistake that was! I noticed in the shower the other day that they are HUGE!!! And they are big to begin with! YIKES!

I seem to be always tired too. I took a nice long nap yesterday and I see another one happening today!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

The cramping seems to really step up a notch around week 5, so I wouldn't worry too much it's normal!
My cm seemed to disappear for a couple of days as well. I can't say I missed it. Starting to wake in the night needing to pee now, and I'm losing my appetite for certain things and desiring all things crunchy, apples, celery, peppers, chocolate....well you can't win them all can you!

without causing a huge commotion over it..... yes that's what i mean... her bump photos and scan photos... all stolen.

I don't envy you women with your booby pain, the pain i went through when i was preggo with DD1 was so bad!! even women on bnb didn't seem to explain how bad it really was. During the night rolling from one side to another was excrutiating and slight movement to my breasts was awful. Obviously aren't having it this time because my boobies are already producing milk. My nipples are so damn sore though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->