January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hi Ladies,

I hope you all had a nice weekend. Nice to see we have some new bfps joining us, welcome! This weekend, we told my FIL and he cried, I think first he was confused, I don't think that he understood what we said, but then when my husband repeated it, he was very very happy!

I am already feeling like I need maternity clothes. I have pants that I wore when I was 20lbs heavier and now those are not even comfortable around the belly and I have not even gained any weight yet. I just don't like anything sitting on my lower belly I guess.

On, MS, I felt really nauseous earlier this week but that was probably due to anxiety, but now pretty much nothing. Don't have much of an appetite tho. Sore boobs and cramps here and there and tired. That about sums it up!

Thanks for the awesome pics, I can't wait to show it to my hubby, after this he will probably refuse to do any!

I realize that a lot of us (especially me!) seem to think that MS means throwing up, but i did some reading and nausea -without vomiting- is still considered MS and i have definitely had a lot of that so i guess we can relax a bit and stop freaking out so much about not throwing up.

I have nausea every day and must gag about 10 times ago without being sick. Today in Tesco I was so embarrassed because I couldn't control it. I've now taken to taking nappy bags out with me just in case I am sick.

Hi,
So is anyone else taking Zofran or another anti-nausea/MS prescription med? This is my first pregnancy ever, and so I have no other set of symptoms to compare it to, but I feel soooo queasy much of the time. I have never vomited, though. However, I talked to my doctor and she prescribed Zofran. I must admit I feel guilty taking it. Not sure why, but maybe bc I know it can be a lot worse for some women, and I hate taking meds while pregnant. Hopefully it is totally safe...it is a class B, I believe. I often feel like I'll do just about anything to feel better. :nope: But I'm not puking. Idk part of me thinks I should just suffer. ;) Is anyone else on Zofran with moderate to mild MS?

I am surprised you were prescribed zofran i thought it was for women who were vomitting so much they could be no water down, last pregnancy i was prescribed maxolon and last pregnancy it worked fine, this pregnancy i had some tablets left over and they did absolutely eff all. I have a doc appt in one week and i'm trying my damn best to last until then.

I had a decent spot of red blood on wiping just now. I only had one glass of water today because I just got up from a nap (slept from about 1030 - 1). I don't want to freak out, but I'm wondering if I should go be seen. I know if I tell DH, he will just tell me to relax, drink water and probably won't offer to take me in... wondering what to do...

i rang my doctor and he just got me to do two hcg beta tests, maybe cause we're further along now your doctor will order an extra scan.... My thought pattern was that i shouldn't decide myself if i should say something or not, my doctor is the professional and he should decide. If he says "don't worry about it" then i guess it's just back to waiting. But if he thinks it's serious enough to warrant further action then i'm glad i told him.

Hi,
So is anyone else taking Zofran or another anti-nausea/MS prescription med? This is my first pregnancy ever, and so I have no other set of symptoms to compare it to, but I feel soooo queasy much of the time. I have never vomited, though. However, I talked to my doctor and she prescribed Zofran. I must admit I feel guilty taking it. Not sure why, but maybe bc I know it can be a lot worse for some women, and I hate taking meds while pregnant. Hopefully it is totally safe...it is a class B, I believe. I often feel like I'll do just about anything to feel better. :nope: But I'm not puking. Idk part of me thinks I should just suffer. ;) Is anyone else on Zofran with moderate to mild MS?

I am surprised you were prescribed zofran i thought it was for women who were vomitting so much they could be no water down, last pregnancy i was prescribed maxolon and last pregnancy it worked fine, this pregnancy i had some tablets left over and they did absolutely eff all. I have a doc appt in one week and i'm trying my damn best to last until then.

Yeah, I simply called the office and told them I was really nauseous all day and asked if there is anything safe they could give me. I specified that I was not vomiting, so I don't think it's a requirement that you must have severe symptoms. I just think many women don't ask until it gets bad. It took less than an hour to have the script called in to the pharmacy. I figure it must be safe. Anyways, even on this stuff I am still nauseous. I can feel the MS picking up, so I'm glad I got the RX.

Hey ladies! I think I finally had my first bout of MS! I've felt carsick all evening and the thought of food makes my stomach churn! Fx this is a good sign that my little poppy seed is settling in nice and tight!

Hiya again ladies.. Well no idea what is going on over here. Bleeding never progressed to anything more, just very light pink and all cramping stopped the day after the spotting. Done tests since then and they are still blazing positives! Taking it all with a pinch of salt until something more substantial happens. I've been refused a scan by the EPU as in their own words 'we can't scan everyone who thinks they might be miscarrying' ... I thought that was what EPU was for, but seems not! Oh well bean looks like it might still be hanging in there :) Hope you're all well xx

Hiya again ladies.. Well no idea what is going on over here. Bleeding never progressed to anything more, just very light pink and all cramping stopped the day after the spotting. Done tests since then and they are still blazing positives! Taking it all with a pinch of salt until something more substantial happens. I've been refused a scan by the EPU as in their own words 'we can't scan everyone who thinks they might be miscarrying' ... I thought that was what EPU was for, but seems not! Oh well bean looks like it might still be hanging in there :) Hope you're all well xx

Oh I'm so so pleased for you!! What wonderful news to read on a Monday morning!! Sending you well wishes and hang in there for the scan, it's so frustrating isnt it :hugs::hugs:

Thank you :) Being overly cautious still, and my OH is making sure I'm resting loads. If the bleeding turns red I'll assume it's over. But until then I'm just hoping little on is hanging on in there, and maybe the pinkish spotting is from overdoing thing recently :) xx

yay Mummy .. so happy for you!! Keeping my fingers crossed that everything is A-OK!!! :flower:

I'm having a few pains tonight. I'm hoping its some stretching and things moving all around.. as I've said my first appt is tomorrow, I have sooo much anxiety.. I hope they choose to do an ultrasound, maybe put my mind at ease.

I've been in my maternity clothes for a week. :haha: they're much more comfortable..

As far as my ms mornings really are bad and usually til 3 in the afternoon, I'm useless.. no vomiting yet, but really bad nausea..

Anybody having food aversions?? I never had them while pregnant with dd, but this pregnancy its sooo bad, it doesn't matter what it is, the smell or thought of food makes me sick!!

Well goodnight ladies, I'll update after my appointment tomorrow. :flower:

I'm having a few pains tonight. I'm hoping its some stretching and things moving all around.. as I've said my first appt is tomorrow, I have sooo much anxiety.. I hope they choose to do an ultrasound, maybe put my mind at ease.

I've been in my maternity clothes for a week. :haha: they're much more comfortable..

As far as my ms mornings really are bad and usually til 3 in the afternoon, I'm useless.. no vomiting yet, but really bad nausea..

Anybody having food aversions?? I never had them while pregnant with dd, but this pregnancy its sooo bad, it doesn't matter what it is, the smell or thought of food makes me sick!!

Well goodnight ladies, I'll update after my appointment tomorrow. :flower:

I am the same way! Most smells bring me into a gagging fit. I have vomited a couple of times but it is mostly the same as you really bad nausea. Mine is lasting the same way too..mostly until late afternoon. By 4 I can actually move around a little without making myself sick.

Hi ladies! Just wanted to check in. The nausea/ sickness has really thrown me off my game (coupled with a 2 year old) so the Internet has taken a back seat!

Not really keeping anything down and getting worried about the prenatals. Going on Tuesday to the NP for my first appointment!

How is everyone else?

Fitzbaby, do you chop the prenatals up? That's how I do it. Mine are huge and either cause constipation or upset stomach if taken whole.

Have lots of symptoms that come and go, but boobs are always sore.

05mummy07 so glad to hear that nothing further progressed. It could be that the bleeding was unrelated to the baby, many women have it and it turns out to be nothing. Keeping my fingers crossed it all turns out ok.

Getting up several times a night to pee now. Also, are any of you ladies feeling like you are going to dry up you are so thirsty? I have to keep cold water with a straw in it always. The straw helps keep me from drinking too much at one time. If I end up gulping it makes the nausea worse. Any thoughts on this?

i had to bolt from my lecture theatre today at uni i thought i was going to vomit in front of everyone!!! I find chineese food helps, as long as it has lots of rice and i only order vegetable dishes, so basically just a vegie stir fry. If i give into it i can vomit 5 times a day, but i just use every part of willpower (when i can be bothered) to hold it in. This morning i felt so sick and when i got out of bed i FORCED myself to eat 2 pieces of toast and it was AWFUL! forcing yourself to eat just SUCKS!!!

My spotting lasted 3 whole weeks and was always brown but sometimes pink. Then i had one red bleed right in the middle of that 3 weeks that didn't last longer than an hour or so and i haven't had what you would call a bleed since.

I'm having my scan in about an hour so we will see how everything is progressing. I'm on strict instruction! pee at 12:30 consume 1 litre of water between 12:30 and 12:50 then arrive for the scan at 1:30 to be scanned at 1:40

Happy days. Will update with the scan results in a couple of hours hopefully.

Betheney I wish I had your will power! I tried desperately but failed tonight. Hurled in a garbage can in a bunk house at the cottage (only 1 bathroom and no one knows). It was awful.

Good luck with your scan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->