January Jellybeans 2013!...

Well, i thouht i was due jan 3 but im due dec 27!! Baby measured 8 weeks 6 days!!!!!!!! Can i stay in the group?!?!?! Heartbeat is 176bpm!!!!!!!

Well, i thouht i was due jan 3 but im due dec 27!! Baby measured 8 weeks 6 days!!!!!!!! Can i stay in the group?!?!?! Heartbeat is 176bpm!!!!!!!
That is AWESOME, congrats!!!! And yes, I'm sure u can stay - baby may come in January anyways ;)
This makes me so excited for my scan next Thursday!
Any pictures?

I have pic but cant upload bc im on my tablet! I can email to someone ad they can upload for me????

So excited. Just got back from my scan and everything looked great. I got to see baby and heartbeat! I get to see my husband tomorrow, and will surprise him with the pictures. They had my due date almost a week after what I thought, but as long as baby is healthy they can come when they're ready! God is great!!

I've been so sick lately, like can't keep water down sick. Finally saw the midwife last night and got a prescription for Zofran. its a little easier to keep foods down now. And she said I can get ultrasound next week, if I'd like, for my peace of mind. Yay! thought I'd be waiting until August to catch a glimpse of this little one

Beautiful!

Attachments

• jrowenj sono.jpg
    jrowenj sono.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 18
have any of u ladies expierience a little bit of pink after sex its happened to me 2 times now ??

have any of u ladies expierience a little bit of pink after sex its happened to me 2 times now ??
That's pretty common, since the cervix can get irritated. Unless it gets like AF, you're usually not to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->