January Jellybeans 2013!...

You ladies can take my name down from the list. My doctors appointment was this morning and the nurse said that my levels were so low that it wasn't even worth it to do the prenatal appointment. She told me to my face that with levels as low as mine, something has already gone wrong with the pregnancy, and I should expect to start bleeding in the next few days.

Thanks.

Oh no!! So sorry!!:hugs:

You ladies can take my name down from the list. My doctors appointment was this morning and the nurse said that my levels were so low that it wasn't even worth it to do the prenatal appointment. She told me to my face that with levels as low as mine, something has already gone wrong with the pregnancy, and I should expect to start bleeding in the next few days.

Thanks.

how far along were you when you took the test? i mean many preg tests that are 25miu don't show a +ve until you're late... Maybe your levels are just below 25 which she obviously thinks is very low but it might not be for how early they were tested.... i don't want to cross your name off unless we're 100% sure, i'm still holding out hope :flower:

do you know what your hgc levels were and what dpo were your bloods taken. If it helps, my last mc, I had bloods taken at 15 dpo and my hcg was 29. (this time, same dpo they were 369)

stuck- im so sorry :hugs:

but you may have had a late implanter! i wouldnt totally throw in the towel until you start bleeding. stay positive (i know its hard right now tho...):hugs:

Need help
Sometimes after sex I wipe and I have pink can this
Just b cuz my cervix is full of blood ? With my other 2 pregnancies this
Never happened please I really need reassurenc

heya, try not to worry to much about it, i got told that it can happen some times after sex. But do mention it to your midwife to put your mind at rest. :hugs:

Thanks so much :)

Stuck - Was this from just one HCG test? they need at least two to compare :flower:

I also wouldn't throw in the towel just yet, are you on medication maybe that's why they have said your levels are low from just one test:shrug:

:hugs:

X

Stucki-my hcg was 57 at 14dpo with this pg but then almost tripled. The nurse shouldn't be making statements like that without doing repeat bloodwork.:hug: GL hun!

Kaiecee -- I have pink cm after bd this pregnancy and last. My last resulted in a beautiful baby girl. I was freaking bcuz I had a mmc before her. I read tons about it. I believe it was more than 50% of women experience it. I think someone might have said it already but your blood has increased in volume 10% already and a lot of that is in your lady bits so it makes it super sensitive (hooray!) and the blood vessels can burst, especially cuz it's pink it's fresh and in such small amounts that it's coming from somewhere close. If it had to travel it would be brown. I also have a couple small cysts on my cervix which can bleed a little even without bd. so don't fret! It sounds totally normal!!

Thanks.

Really hoping for the best for you:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Snow ... Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way ...

How is everyone feeling? My MS ( which nicely is not limited to the morning) is full on debilitating. As is the nausea. Anyone have any tips for it? Feel like I am neglecting my DD...

Thanks.

What an awful experience! :hugs: Agree, it works best when they compare two hcg levels. Keep us posted.

How is everyone feeling? My MS ( which nicely is not limited to the morning) is full on debilitating. As is the nausea. Anyone have any tips for it? Feel like I am neglecting my DD...

Moving very slowly, which I'm sure you already do, and nibbling constantly. Even eat something before you sit up in bed in the morning. It does nothing for the waistline, but it kept the worst of the nausea away for me. And try to keep hydrated!

stuck-
If the Dr.s wont do a follow up blood test.... then id keep testing HPT every couple days, its its getting darker, id be running back to the Nurse hooting and hollering!

I am right there with you. I have it all day. I actually threw up a little bit ago. Normally I'm just nauseous all day. This MS is awful. I have tried everything I know of besides medication. I told the doctor yesterday and she didn't give me anything. :cry: I don't know how much longer I can tolerate this. I know how you feel about DD. Thank goodness for the Disney channel ... my DD enjoys these cute little shows and I can't move to do anything :cry: I can barely get around to make her food. Staying hydrated helps. I try and keep really cold water with me always. I also try not to let my stomach get empty. This is just awful!!!!:cry::nope:

My levels yesterday were at 8miu [14dpo]

So I'm not holding out too much hope.

Scan went great!!!!!!

Is that all we get :happydance:
Did they give you rough dates so pleased you'd beany is growing nicely.

I had my scan today beany still there despite more bleeding on Sunday, she said I have a little sac of blood below the baby but it's nothing to worry about zx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->