January Jellybeans 2013!...

Good morning ladies, I am glad to see everyone is doing pretty well.

Good luck to those who have their scans today, I know I would not be able to sleep either. Mine is next week Friday at 8am, I am glad it is first thing in the morning otherwise I am not sure how I would survive the day. It is not fair for them not to tell you anything during your scan, maybe look for a different place, they should not let you wait for a week to know that all is ok!

I was worried sick yesterday, I had cramping pretty much all day, where before that it was come and go. I also had tinted CM (maybe residual from a v-infection - I think we are all passed TMI), so only pieces were tinted, somewhat of a light pink to brown. I am thinking maybe just a bit of irritation if there was some sort of an infection. I had started drinking antibiotics to clear things up right as I found our I was pregnant, so I had to stop. I am hoping it is from that.

As far as sex, I don't think I will be able to bring myself to do that in a long time. I just asked my husband last night how he felt about not doing it for 9 months, LOL but mainly as a joke. I know they say it is ok, but I have been waiting for this baby for 3.5 years, so we will see, maybe after my first scan.

I can not wait for this weekend, it is our 5 year anniversary so I am super excited that the three of us will be celebrating together this time :)

Have a great day everyone!

I was cramping alot lastnight into this morning as well! Makes me worry! some were like AF type cramps. Those are the ones that make me worried. I know cramping is fine as long as its not painful or bleeding, but still its hard to not freak out when you feel somthing going on down there and all you can think about is the worst.

I started getting a little lower back pain as well, hope its all ok

Corssables crossed, little J. I hope it's just some stretching :hugs:

With ds l had brown bleeding at 6 weeks. I rang the midwife and her 1st question was had we had sex, which we had. Apparently it's one of the most common reasons for bleeding.

I'm not sure if I should be concerned but my sickness just seems to have stopped since yesterday.

Littlej im still cramping too. It's perfectly normal.

With ds l had brown bleeding at 6 weeks. I rang the midwife and her 1st question was had we had sex, which we had. Apparently it's one of the most common reasons for bleeding.

I'm not sure if I should be concerned but my sickness just seems to have stopped since yesterday.

Littlej im still cramping too. It's perfectly normal.

symptoms come and go hun, im sure itll come back soon OR your sickness stage is over!

Today is my scan day!! :happydance: Only 6 more hours! I am getting more nervous with each passing minute!

I'm having a most ridiculous hard time.. still no answers about my ultrasound... My dr office said to call them today and they should have the results. So obviously I've been crying off and on since leaving the ultrasound.. it is especially rough, because all my family lives 1800 miles away and on top of that I found out my brother and his g/f are expecting and normally I would be sooo happy for them, but all I can think is they're going to tell me I lost my baby and now my lil brother is going to have one when I should've had one. :cry:

No matter the result. Good or bad I will be filing a complaint after such a horrible experience!! I hardly slept lastnight, I will wait til noon to call them so I don't risk needing to call back again.. ladies if u pray.please say a quick one for a healthy baby and my sanity. :cry:

I'm having a most ridiculous hard time.. still no answers about my ultrasound... My dr office said to call them today and they should have the results. So obviously I've been crying off and on since leaving the ultrasound.. it is especially rough, because all my family lives 1800 miles away and on top of that I found out my brother and his g/f are expecting and normally I would be sooo happy for them, but all I can think is they're going to tell me I lost my baby and now my lil brother is going to have one when I should've had one. :cry:

No matter the result. Good or bad I will be filing a complaint after such a horrible experience!! I hardly slept lastnight, I will wait til noon to call them so I don't risk needing to call back again.. ladies if u pray.please say a quick one for a healthy baby and my sanity. :cry:
Such a terrible ordeal snowangel - FX'ed and a prayer for you and lil bean! Good luck!
And yes, I would say to complain for sure! That is horrendous treatment!

Im sending a prayer

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thinking of you snow :hugs:

Grr I swear I can feel the SPD starting already!! Anyone else suffer with it?

Yay for scans!

Snow I'm sure everything is just fine and those ppl are just really silly.

My tummy is stretching again, I have that feeling like I did 100 crunches again and the cramps and backache came back but no worries, its comforting to know space is being made in there.

What is SPD?

Yay for scans!

Snow I'm sure everything is just fine and those ppl are just really silly.

My tummy is stretching again, I have that feeling like I did 100 crunches again and the cramps and backache came back but no worries, its comforting to know space is being made in there.

What is SPD?

SPD is Symphysis pubis dysfunction. It affects the pelvis and pubix bones. I had it with my ds although not as bad as it can be however it started at 18 weeks then and I can already feel it now and it is supposed to get worse with each subsequent pregnancy :cry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysis_pubis_dysfunction

Thinking of you snow :hugs::hugs: Things will be fine! Let us all know as soon as you hear from them!

Very excited to see the results from the ladies going to get their scans.

So far the MS seems to be somewhat tolerable if I am sitting completely still. I am so ready for the nausea to go away. It is relentless. :sick: :wacko:

You ladies can take my name down from the list. My doctors appointment was this morning and the nurse said that my levels were so low that it wasn't even worth it to do the prenatal appointment. She told me to my face that with levels as low as mine, something has already gone wrong with the pregnancy, and I should expect to start bleeding in the next few days.

Thanks.

You ladies can take my name down from the list. My doctors appointment was this morning and the nurse said that my levels were so low that it wasn't even worth it to do the prenatal appointment. She told me to my face that with levels as low as mine, something has already gone wrong with the pregnancy, and I should expect to start bleeding in the next few days.

Thanks.
I'm SO sorry to hear! If AF doesn't show take another HPT, HCG doesn't always rise normally and they could be wrong. FX'ed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->