January Jellybeans 2013!...

congrats on all the good scans!!! WAHOO!!!!!

Of course u can stay even though ur Due date is Dec. 27th. U gotta stick with us now! :happydance:

June 13th COME ON JUNE 13TH!!!!

have any of u ladies expierience a little bit of pink after sex its happened to me 2 times now ??

My dr said its common bc ur cervix has more bloodflow while preg. Dont be worried

i have my first doctor appointment tomorrow...cant wait!!

jrowenj-gorgeous scan! Where in NJ are you? I'm in central jersey!!

Omggggg!!!!!! Originally near hamilton but just moved to brick!!!!!

That's a gorgeous pic! Yay

Iv booked my private scan for next sat. I will be exactly 8 weeks. Really scared!

Omggggg!!!!!! Originally near hamilton but just moved to brick!!!!!

Nice! I am over on the PA side of the state-I work in Princeton! Small world!! So exciting to have another Jersey mama here with me!!:happydance:

Ok ladies I called the dr's office and they had not heard yet, so the nurse said she would track down the results and call me back.. It did take her a couple hours, but I'm happy to say there is good news to report. There was a healthy heartbeat, and they changed my due date to Jan 8th, instead of Jan 1st.. (which I kind of knew would happen once they realized that I ov'd late).. So I am going to try and spend the day relaxing, I can still feel my blood pressure up a little from the stress the ultrasound tech put me through!! :flower:

Ok ladies I called the dr's office and they had not heard yet, so the nurse said she would track down the results and call me back.. It did take her a couple hours, but I'm happy to say there is good news to report. There was a healthy heartbeat, and they changed my due date to Jan 8th, instead of Jan 1st.. (which I kind of knew would happen once they realized that I ov'd late).. So I am going to try and spend the day relaxing, I can still feel my blood pressure up a little from the stress the ultrasound tech put me through!! :flower:

Thats good news!!! :happydance:

Wonderful to hear it turned out well! And yes, take it easy and try to get back to a relaxed state, maybe listed to some calming music!

see snow! no problems!! what a jerk that tech was tho make u stress like that

I bet your SUPER releived :flower:

:happydance::happydance::hugs: So happy for you!!!!

jrowenj - that's a beautiful scan pic. So amazing you can see the start of the hands and feet! love it!

Snow - so glad you got your good news. :)

Jrowen scan looks great!! So happy for you :)

Snow, so glad you got your perfect news!!

I'm glad my spotting has finally stopped. Super nervous to see an empty sac at my scan on Friday. My levels are not doubling every 48 hrs anymore but dr said that can be normal. For levels between 1200-6000 it's normal for it to double every 72-96 hrs and above 6000 to double 96 hrs or longer. Anyone have experience with this? It seems everyone I see on here has levels that still double quick.

11 dpo 120
13 dpo 388
20 dpo 2400 and 3 hrs later 2612 (sent for a scan and they took their own bloods) small sac was found.
22 dpo 3300
25 dpo 6263. Abdominal scan this day showed 8mm sac, apparently too small.
27 dpo taken this morn ??

???

Hooray for awesome scans! mine's tomorrow afternoon and I can't wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->