January Jellybeans 2013!...

is anyone thinking of names yet? do you have names picked out for boy or girl?

i have a girls name already, but boys name is seeming impossible!

I like Elian for a boy and Calyssa for a girl, Elian might change if i find something i like more, but i really like Calyssa.

Lol good to know im not the only one who has the names already lol...

We are thinking Benjamin Hunter Fox for a boy (not 100% on middle name) and Hayley Grace Fox for a girl :)

Do you think they flow well with Layla Louise Fox and Dustin James Fox???

It's so cool seeing everyones ultrasound pics. I have no clue when I will get to have one but I'm thinking maybe not until 12 weeks :( That's pretty standard here as the government only pays for two per pregnancy unless they need to do an extra to confirm dates. I'm thinking if I wasn't so certain when my lmp was I might be able to convince the midwife to book me in for a dating scan... hmmm....

Lol good to know im not the only one who has the names already lol...

We are thinking Benjamin Hunter Fox for a boy (not 100% on middle name) and Hayley Grace Fox for a girl :)

Do you think they flow well with Layla Louise Fox and Dustin James Fox???

Layla, Hayley, Dustin, Benjamin, yep they flow pretty well; the endings match :thumbup:

Jrowenj and babydust so glad your scans went well!

Snow, so glad everything is ok! I hate when they make unnecessary stress.

AFM - I have had some light bleeding/spotting today and it was bright pink. I am not sure what to think or how to feel. I called the doctor and they offered to do a scan tomorrow, but said that we may not see anything. They said to do it if it will make me feel better. I don't know what is worst, not knowing or going for the scan and they can't find anything. I just hope that everything is ok. Please say a little prayer for me.

We're thinking of Sequoia for a girl and Macsen for a boy, middle names we haven't thought about yet

I had some sharp pains and some spotting/bleeding on Monday, so I went to the ER and they did blood work, a urine test, and an u/s. I saw the baby's heart beat and they said the bleeding/spotting can be quite common. Although together with sharp pains, he said there is still 20% chance things won't go well. I just see a positive 80%!!

I have my first official apt tomorrow. I hope my OBGYN can answer questions better than my ER doc. ;)

How are all you ladies doing with eating? I am finding that I hate foods with a smell, and really am only enjoying cereal, pancakes, rice, peanut butter and jelly, ice cream, and popcorn. I cook dinner for me an my OH and cant even eat it because the smells make me nauseous! I also have crazy heartburn!

Yeaaaa babydust!!!!!!!!

Bethenny.... i dont know how the heck im measuring a week ahead! Lmp was march 29th and i took hpt on cd23 and it was negative.... FF said i ovulated cd 15... but that wouldnt put me at 9weeks!

yeah i would say you definitely ovulated CD15 it's a very obvious shift. I guess your baby is just a super little grower!!! who knows your 12 week scan might change your dates back :shrug:

How are all you ladies doing with eating? I am finding that I hate foods with a smell, and really am only enjoying cereal, pancakes, rice, peanut butter and jelly, ice cream, and popcorn. I cook dinner for me an my OH and cant even eat it because the smells make me nauseous! I also have crazy heartburn!

I am the same way with cooking dinner, I can't eat what I've cooked! I am enjoying food that's already cooked (takeout, restaurant food), which isn't good for my weight or my wallet! My heartburn is bad also, as well as the nausea. I didn't have any MS or nausea with my other pregnancies so I don't know what to think!

Here is my scan pic. I am 7+4 and measured perfect.

Attachments

• Baby II.jpg
    Baby II.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 13
congrats babydust!!!

EMTamanda- Yay i havea scan buddy! I dont have a LMP bc i had a MC on april 17th, so i got preggers right away. I go off of EWCM for ov and i got that May 7th. So were pretty close!! Ill be about 7 1/2 weeks.ish atr the time of my first scan. Now i jsut pray theres a little beating heart for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->