January Jellybeans 2013!...

Wow lots to catch up on today! I love all the names out there and love the new scan pics. DH and I started looking at names but girls names are hard for us. We can't think of any girls names we like. For a boy we decided on Wyatt Joseph. We had a hard time naming our DD. Her name came last minute so if this baby is a girl, it might be the same way. :haha:

Totally excited about my "little baby". Have to change my ticker as i was measured around 5w4d.

Attachments

• 20120523_211008.jpg
    20120523_211008.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 9
Sassy, I love Wyatt Joseph! For a boy I want Jason Wyatt. Named after DH and my little brother whom I lost in October.

prayingforbby: Congrats on Scan! Beautiful pic! :)

finally got around to booking my 12 week exam. My doctor said to go nuts and book anywhere i want and he'll give me a referral for whenever/wherever i book. So i finally got around to booking and booked Tuesday the 26th of June at 11:45am at this FANTASTIC sonographer that did my pregnancy with Eva. Bloody expensive though!! $250 and i only get $50 back.

Loving all the scan pics!

As for names... We're thinking Jackson for a boy and Renae for a girl.. not sure on middle names yet

I've got Bonnie for a girl and Baxter for a boy.

Betheney, that's a lot of money!

Keep those scans coming girls... they're so exciting!

And I can't remember the name of the person who was told her HCG is too low and must be losing the baby (sorry - it was a few pages back!) but my doctor saw my HCG level and had the same feeling. Ten days later I retested, and my HCG was 7060. Don't give up on bubby yet!!

Now having said that, I've just booked my 12 week nuchal scan for 26/6, and it's going to cost $216 out of pocket. They check with my blood test results and tell me straight away about the chances of disability. Expensive!!

Betheney, where are you going? I'm off to Women's Ultrasound in Glen Iris...

Editing to say - omg, I just realised I've booked the same day as you... whoops, I'm not really a crazy freaky stalker person!

Only had about 3 hrs sleep,its getting less and less every night,I'm so tired but can't sleep!

:happydance: good luck for the ladies with scans

As for names we thought of Noah for a boy that goes ok with Wills and Josh :shrug: My hubby also suggested Harry but come on a Wills and a Harry :haha:

For a girl so far just one Elizabeth (quite fitting seen as she will have been conceived in the year of the Jubilee :winkwink:)

So nothing has been decided (good job we still have a few more months):thumbup:

Mama- So sorry you can't sleep, I can sleep for England but always wake up quite a few times in the night, trying to get comfy so by the time I have to get up I'm like a zombie!:dohh:

I love all the scan pics - I'm still waiting to hear from my Mid Wife let alone arrange a scan :cry:

Well ladies I did the cabbage predictor test and it is still purple and if we go by O and conception dates then I guess the percentage of a girl is quite high (watch it turn out to be another little boy that pees all over me, for those who have had boys will know what I mean :haha:).

Can't wait to see scan pics today ladies - and congrats to all our new :bfp:

:hugs:

X

Oh my I am so sick. With my 1st pregnancy I was really bad with morning sickness, vomiting all the time from day 1 till about 30 weeks. I ended up in hospital a few times we dehydration.
Anyway my morning sickness kicked in last week but the past few days have been horrendous. Been to docs and I've been signed off work. I just hope it doesn't last as long as it did with Jacob because I just can't cope. My poor baby is missing out by me not being able to play with him etc.
Is anyone else suffering really bad?

Garfie, I'm just down the road in Boston:hi:

names will probably be a problem again with this one, me and DH have different tastes! For a girl I like Minnie but DH has wanted Isabelle, since before DS was born! For a boy I like Harry, Hiro, Tobi/Tobius or Franklin. I'm sure that those will change over the next few months.

Now having said that, I've just booked my 12 week nuchal scan for 26/6, and it's going to cost $216 out of pocket. They check with my blood test results and tell me straight away about the chances of disability. Expensive!!

Betheney, where are you going? I'm off to Women's Ultrasound in Glen Iris...

Editing to say - omg, I just realised I've booked the same day as you... whoops, I'm not really a crazy freaky stalker person!

A womens gyno sonographer in Berwick, it's such a great place, it's really professional and quiet and beautiful. The last place i went to for the dating scan had like a million rooms and 20 people in the waiting room and it reminded me of being at VIC roads. lol

They also give you a DVD which include the entire scan in video on it. So i can go home and watch baby bouncing around everyday :)

omg all these scna pics are getting me excited! Mine is on Monday but not until 3:30 so I have to make it through a day of work first! Ahhhhhh! I will be 8+1!

As for names, we know our boy name 100%...Jackson Alexander MacDonald Spence (MacDonald is a family name).... As for a girl we have thrown some names around but nothing has stuck:
Brooklyn Riali (Pronounced Riley, but it is after DH's sister) Marie Spence
Makaya (or Makayla) Riali Marie Spence
Those are the only two "on the table" right now....
What does everyone think?

I officially dont fit in some of my pants! I feel SO bloated! Like I feel like I ate a whole buffet and my tummy is sticking out! I also feel tummy tightness/stretching. Anyone else?

Off to work....have a great day ladies!

oh all my jeans have the button un-done or are folded right down

Melly Welly I'm from Fotherby :happydance: have you heard from your Mid Wife yet?:flower:

I am about to start ranting so feel free to skip this bit:-

I found out I was preg 2 May had a HCG, had a 2nd HCG (just to be sure) 9 May yup Doc confirmed it :happydance:

Had another HCG 16 May everything is going well no more HCG was told Mid Wife would be in touch shortly as I was high risk age (40) previous m/c at 6 w and 2 c-sections with my boys.

So I waited and waited (I know it's not long) but was anxious as I spotted at 5 weeks (but didn't say anything as what will be will be) that stopped. I was still waiting for my MW information (last time the info came and I had already lost my baby nice to see they check their records!)

I got in touch with the local hospital today (to try and contact the MW section) who said they needed a referral from Doc which my Doc had done on the 16 May

Called her back to tell her this - I wasn't on her list :dohh:

Phoned my Doc back and was told it had been sent to a hospital out of town (Grimsby - Melly Welly) and to phone them.

I have phoned them and guess what........ no referral let alone a date for a scan :cry:

Anyway I have to leave it with them and they will get back to me told me to :coffee: and take it easy as this is no good for the baby (don't I know that?)

Sorry for the rant ladies here I am a pregnant lady of 40 and no one knows of my existence :cry:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"