January Jellybeans 2013!...

it's so easy that my doctor (GP obstetrician) is my care during my pregnancy. I just ring and make an appt as per normal.

I'm sorry you're having such a rubbish time.

Bethenny - I am with ya on all my jeans needing to have the top button and a tiny bit of zipper down! This is my first viable pregnancy and I am surprised how bloated I am for a first timer! I can not wait to have a big bump (which I probably will be complaining about near the end!)

Omg you ladies all have great names picked out!! I have NOOOO names picked out! yikes!!! I need to get thinking!

Lindsay, I can't wait to see your scan on Monday!!!!

It can sure seem like a long wait until the first scan.

you got that right!

I cant beleive the ladies in the UK have to wait until 12 weeks!!! I would just DIE! i am so impatient:dohh:

I have to wait that long :-( Not UK either.

WOW, i wouldnt be able to last......

Where are you that u have to wait 12 weeks?!

Where i am in the US you go at 8 weeks, 10 or 12 weeks, then about 20 weeks, then 1X a month in the 3rd trimester and then the last month of the 3rd tri you have to go every week

for names if its a boy Hubby and i both picked Braxton Cole (Cole is hubbies first name)
For a girl, we both liked Braelynn. Havent picked a middle name yet tho.

for names if its a boy Hubby and i both picked Braxton Cole (Cole is hubbies first name)
For a girl, we both liked Braelynn. Havent picked a middle name yet tho.

I LOVE those names! Soooo pretty!!!

When is your scan?!?! I can't keep up with this group sometimes!

Bethenny - I am with ya on all my jeans needing to have the top button and a tiny bit of zipper down! This is my first viable pregnancy and I am surprised how bloated I am for a first timer! I can not wait to have a big bump (which I probably will be complaining about near the end!)

Omg you ladies all have great names picked out!! I have NOOOO names picked out! yikes!!! I need to get thinking!

Let's hope ur hubby isn't as picky as mine! It's painful to find as many names I like to have 99% thrown out.... We've got a couple names we like at least.

And you can vote in my signature.

thanks for the compliments on Quinn! Little J. it's probably my favorite.

We never agreed on names first time around, Eva was his choice and i wanted my husband to be in love with our daughters name more than i wanted myself to be in love with it.

JRJ - don't feel bad our names are our reject names from pregnancy no.1 :wacko: lol BTW the bloating is unbelievable! i look so FAT!!! because it's not a bump it's just my fat sitting further than it used to. Also the other night i had the HUGEST bump! i couldn't beleive it then i had a rather large TMI poop and the bump just about halved in size.

Can't beleive i'm 8 weeks tomorrow.

thanks for the compliments on Quinn! Little J. it's probably my favorite.

We never agreed on names first time around, Eva was his choice and i wanted my husband to be in love with our daughters name more than i wanted myself to be in love with it.

JRJ - don't feel bad our names are our reject names from pregnancy no.1 :wacko: lol BTW the bloating is unbelievable! i look so FAT!!! because it's not a bump it's just my fat sitting further than it used to. Also the other night i had the HUGEST bump! i couldn't beleive it then i had a rather large TMI poop and the bump just about halved in size.

Can't beleive i'm 8 weeks tomorrow.

hahahahahaha!!! Last night I was talking about how fat I am getting and my husband (god bless him) says "well... you're not fat... BUT I can definitely tell you gained about 10 pounds" hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeaaaa 8 weeks tomorrow!! This site is really helping the time fly by!!!

Let's hope ur hubby isn't as picky as mine! It's painful to find as many names I like to have 99% thrown out.... We've got a couple names we like at least.

And you can vote in my signature.

I am gonna vote!! And yes, I am sure my husband is going to turn down my names... a while back, I threw some names out at him and all the girl names he would shoot down and say they were destined to grow up slutty with that name... HAHAHAHA! Picky daddy!!!

OMG my hubby was like that too with lots of them. But I found he associated EVERY boy name with someone he knows/ knew - even if he wasn't friends with them or anything, would just say oh, that guys was a *douche* (that's the word he used....)
I've been discussing names for YEARS!
And of course the names we had decided on from a year + ago are now popular....
Well, whatever - gotta choose something you like!

OMG my hubby was like that too with lots of them. But I found he associated EVERY boy name with someone he knows/ knew - even if he wasn't friends with them or anything, would just say oh, that guys was a *douche* (that's the word he used....)
I've been discussing names for YEARS!
And of course the names we had decided on from a year + ago are now popular....
Well, whatever - gotta choose something you like!

HAHAHAHA "that guy is a douche" hahahaha!!

i have my first doctor appointment tomorrow...cant wait!!

jrowenj-gorgeous scan! Where in NJ are you? I'm in central jersey!!

Omggggg!!!!!! Originally near hamilton but just moved to brick!!!!!

Nice! I am over on the PA side of the state-I work in Princeton! Small world!! So exciting to have another Jersey mama here with me!!:happydance:

What a small world!!! I do a lot of work near Trenton which is right near the PA border! Tomorrow, I am going to Oxford Valley mall to meet up with my friend... I will wave to ya!!

Melly Welly I'm from Fotherby :happydance: have you heard from your Mid Wife yet?

Im under the pilgrim hospital, as had 2 mcs this year, but landed on a brilliant consultant! I have an 8 week viability scan on Monday, and if thats ok I'm then ok to book with the midwife. Starting to get nervous now, as all my pg symptoms have completely disappeared the last 2 days.

Melly Welly I'm from Fotherby :happydance: have you heard from your Mid Wife yet?

Im under the pilgrim hospital, as had 2 mcs this year, but landed on a brilliant consultant! I have an 8 week viability scan on Monday, and if thats ok I'm then ok to book with the midwife. Starting to get nervous now, as all my pg symptoms have completely disappeared the last 2 days.

Don't worry... I have been freaking out the past 2 weeks because some days I had horrible nauseau and sore bbs and then some days NOTHING... and everything was fine with my peanut... I have been reading that it is completely normal to have on and off sx!! Dont worry! Monday is gonna go great!

Don't worry... I have been freaking out the past 2 weeks because some days I had horrible nauseau and sore bbs and then some days NOTHING... and everything was fine with my peanut... I have been reading that it is completely normal to have on and off sx!! Dont worry! Monday is gonna go great!
When are u announcing publicly? I'm kind of torn, I don't know how long we can hold out - seems too far to wait until week 14! I'm thinking once the scan happens (with good results) we can consider around 10 weeks? It's so hard!

When are u announcing publicly? I'm kind of torn, I don't know how long we can hold out - seems too far to wait until week 14! I'm thinking once the scan happens (with good results) we can consider around 10 weeks? It's so hard!

I am also so torn!!!!! I feel like because I am 9 weeks and the heartbeat was so strong that I can announce it... but i also don't want to be naive in thinking that everything is ok... but I do honestly feel like everything is OK... I don't think my next scan will be until 12 weeks.. so, I can either tell ppl now or wait for the 12 week scan... what to do?!?!?! I told my parents and my husbands parents because if something were to happen I would want their support either way... I kind of want to tell close friends and family but like you I am torn!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->