January Jellybeans 2013!...

some ppl already know i am (which i HATE) some of the wives and teamates of Hubbies baseball team called me out on not drinking at the game last weekend... and i thought it was SO rude! Bc its so early and with my track record i dont want to tell everyone until im in the safe zone. But they kept nagging on me about it saying "your knocked up but dont wanna say yet" "y are u drinking pepsi" "well i guess a congratulations are in order..." yadda yadda yadda.

The wives should know better as they have had recent babies and one of which who ahs had a early MC at 7 weeks before. I was so mad when they were doing that bc i tried covering it up but they kept digging and digging...

I looked at Hubby and was like "help me please!" he didnt like the fact that they were publicly doing that to me. he just kept saying shes not drinking bc im the DD (designated driver)

some ppl already know i am (which i HATE) some of the wives and teamates of Hubbies baseball team called me out on not drinking at the game last weekend... and i thought it was SO rude! Bc its so early and with my track record i dont want to tell everyone until im in the safe zone. But they kept nagging on me about it saying "your knocked up but dont wanna say yet" "y are u drinking pepsi" "well i guess a congratulations are in order..." yadda yadda yadda.

The wives should know better as they have had recent babies and one of which who ahs had a early MC at 7 weeks before. I was so mad when they were doing that bc i tried covering it up but they kept digging and digging...

I looked at Hubby and was like "help me please!" he didnt like the fact that they were publicly doing that to me. he just kept saying shes not drinking bc im the DD (designated driver)

OMG I HAAATE when ppl do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People do that to me ALL the time!!! I am always thinking... IF i WAS knocked up, do you all REALLY think this is how i would like to announce it?!?! Don't you think I would like to announce it myself instead of ppl guessing it?! Ppl are so dumb sometimes!:dohh:

Well the one thing I've already bought is a home doppler, that way even when I can't go have the ultrasound I can use that - it will help somewhat in making the decision to tell I think. I have my scan at 8 weeks (31st) and then not sure how long after?
Statistically having the good heartbeat at 8 weeks is supposed to put risk MUCH lower (unless you've previously lost one after that point....)
But this is my first, so I have no clue!
The worst is trying to not let people see how tired/ nasty I feel or they may start to suspect...
Why is this SO hard?

OMG I HAAATE when ppl do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People do that to me ALL the time!!! I am always thinking... IF i WAS knocked up, do you all REALLY think this is how i would like to announce it?!?! Don't you think I would like to announce it myself instead of ppl guessing it?! Ppl are so dumb sometimes!:dohh:

one of the guys was like "well whatever happens happens...." and i just kept thinking about embarassed ill be if i end up MC again. But they will all see me having a beer and i know in their heads they are going to be having a pitty party and i dont want that at all

Well the one thing I've already bought is a home doppler, that way even when I can't go have the ultrasound I can use that - it will help somewhat in making the decision to tell I think. I have my scan at 8 weeks (31st) and then not sure how long after?
Statistically having the good heartbeat at 8 weeks is supposed to put risk MUCH lower (unless you've previously lost one after that point....)
But this is my first, so I have no clue!
The worst is trying to not let people see how tired/ nasty I feel or they may start to suspect...
Why is this SO hard?

omg omg omg I want a doppler!!!! Can you point me in a direction of which one to buy?!?!?!

If I feel nasty, I just tell people I am hung over hahahahahaha!

one of the guys was like "well whatever happens happens...." and i just kept thinking about embarassed ill be if i end up MC again. But they will all see me having a beer and i know in their heads they are going to be having a pitty party and i dont want that at all
That is tough.... Maybe choose a drink that looks like its alcoholic next time? Ask for a lime? That sucks....

I dont know why people are so insensitive... I hear ya about the pity party... after my mmc, I heard rumors of girl "friends" saying "did you hear Jaime can't get pregnant?" I called them up and bitched them out!!!!

omg omg omg I want a doppler!!!! Can you point me in a direction of which one to buy?!?!?!

So I'm in Canada, we have mostly the same available to both of us. The Sonoline B has GREAT reviews.... I ended up getting one that doesn't give a readout, which I'm not regretting... So one that gives a readout would be MUCH more helpful! If you check it out on ebay, good price/ shipping rates.

So I'm in Canada, we have mostly the same available to both of us. The Sonoline B has GREAT reviews.... I ended up getting one that doesn't give a readout, which I'm not regretting... So one that gives a readout would be MUCH more helpful! If you check it out on ebay, good price/ shipping rates.

I am sooo new to all of this... what is a read out?!

That is tough.... Maybe choose a drink that looks like its alcoholic next time? Ask for a lime? That sucks....

I did! on the sly i asked the bartender for a GLASS with diet pepsi and a lime so it looked like i was drinking a mixed drink.... but one of the guys picked it up from the table i was at and smelt it and was like "y are u only drinking pepsi" "why are u trying to hide it" blah blah. I was so caught off gaurd!

my close friend had a heart beat at 8 weeks and had her 12week scan yesterday... the baby had died... I haven't wanted to post about it because i feel it's not my place... But it's been a very emotional day.

She has one healthy 18 month old and no history of MC

Sorry, it gives the fetal heartbeat on the screen (that way u know it's the baby and not ur own) Mine doesn't give the readout, which is quite disappointing so I'm left to find it blindly (which I know it's too early anyways but would have been GREAT to have)

Check a few youtube videos on how to use one - that will help you understand it a bit more :)

I did! on the sly i asked the bartender for a GLASS with diet pepsi and a lime so it looked like i was drinking a mixed drink.... but one of the guys picked it up from the table i was at and smelt it and was like "y are u only drinking pepsi" "why are u trying to hide it" blah blah. I was so caught off gaurd!
What an @ssh*le! That is SO mean!

then to top if all off they put a shot infront of me! And i was like "i had too much already, and im driving tonight" and then they all gave me the look like "well its confirmed now!"

im just like GEEZ LAY OFF!

jrow- Yea, thats the thing i get scared is if ppl think im not a real "women" cus i have troubles with pregnancy. I mean we shouldnt care about what ppl think, but i do.... only for the fact that i dont wanna let my hubby down or embarras him that he married someone that might have problems carrying full term.

my close friend had a heart beat at 8 weeks and had her 12week scan yesterday... the baby had died... I haven't wanted to post about it because i feel it's not my place... But it's been a very emotional day.

omg thats so sad..... that makes me scared for mine :nope:

So sorry to hear, that is horrible for you and your friend.

Sorry, it gives the fetal heartbeat on the screen (that way u know it's the baby and not ur own) Mine doesn't give the readout, which is quite disappointing so I'm left to find it blindly (which I know it's too early anyways but would have been GREAT to have)

Check a few youtube videos on how to use one - that will help you understand it a bit more :)

Thanks! I am gonna search today! I have the day off!

then to top if all off they put a shot infront of me! And i was like "i had too much already, and im driving tonight" and then they all gave me the look like "well its confirmed now!"

im just like GEEZ LAY OFF!

jrow- Yea, thats the thing i get scared is if ppl think im not a real "women" cus i have troubles with pregnancy. I mean we shouldnt care about what ppl think, but i do.... only for the fact that i dont wanna let my hubby down or embarras him that he married someone that might have problems carrying full term.

HOLY SHIT! What a dumbass!

horrible news :cry:

Thanks for the love and sympathy girls :flower:

you know i always feel for the women on here who have a loss, i honestly do, i imagine losing my own and understand it's a difficult time. But now that it's happened to someone close to me it's just so much worse than i realised... I spent so many moments at uni today holding back tears, i'm just so heart broken. We were due 4 weeks apart and it was kind of our thing being pregnant together and we were really involved in the details of each others pregnancies and baby related things our toddlers were born the same day. I'm so heartbroken for what she's going through. But i'm just so sad the baby has died, i wont get to hold it or play with it or watch it with it's big brother. I miss the lil baby already :( i don't want to be pregnant without my IRL bump buddy...

It's just a sad day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"