***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

I am getting some lovely baby flutters but not every day. I guess it depends where abouts the baby is. I can't wait for the 20 weeks scan. Just under three weeks to go! :happydance:

Im so looking forward to feeling anything lol. Must be so comforting and exciting. I need to get out of the habit of going for a nap after work each day, means Im not sleeping well at night, but its so hard because Im so so tired after work, nearly fell asleep driving home today, not good x

Hi Ladies

I know I've been on the quiet side lately but I wanted to let you know we had a scan today and found out we're having a little girl! Team pink for us! :cloud9:

Oh wow Hodbert, congrats on team pink :happydance:

I guess there will be a new sticky thread soon as we all start having our next scans - pink or blue bumps for 2011!

My scan is 4 weeks on Friday, can't wait!

Hello all :flower:

Well I've got definite movmements now which is very exciting. I've got my 20 week scan on the 11th August. 3 weeks today! I want to find out the sex but DH is having none of it!

I'm getting horrible heartburn and I've got Colostrum leaking from by boobs already- can't believe it.

Hope everyone is keeping well:hugs:

Hi Ladies

I know I've been on the quiet side lately but I wanted to let you know we had a scan today and found out we're having a little girl! Team pink for us! :cloud9:

congrats!!! we have our gender scan 31st july next saturday so excited

Hello all :flower:

Well I've got definite movmements now which is very exciting. I've got my 20 week scan on the 11th August. 3 weeks today! I want to find out the sex but DH is having none of it!

I'm getting horrible heartburn and I've got Colostrum leaking from by boobs already- can't believe it.

Hope everyone is keeping well:hugs:

me too!! is it a clear sticky fluid?

wish I could feel the baby I've got a big bump now but cant even feel baby yet

:happydance: for everyone that can feel flutters! I really really cannot wait to feel them!!!

Yay to everyone feeling flutters I am 16 and a bit weeks and I havent felt anything yet :( And Yaaaaaaaaay to Hodbert congrats on your little girl :)

Haven't felt anything yet, I'm 16 weeks and 3 days. Have my gender scan in August...so excited, but also really nervous I'll be disappointed (which is an awful thing to say, I don't think I will be but just worrying that I might be is really stressful). Is anyone else feeling like this?

Hye!

I don't know if anyone else is thinking about their nursery yet, but since we found we're having a girl (a whole day ago!) I can't stop looking. What does everyone think of this set: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3875498

I really like pink and green with butterfly or ladybird theme. So excited to start planning and buying!

That's lovely Hodbert, and so much nicer than the ranges babies r us has in the UK imo. I'm waiting for the new catalogue actually to see if they have any new ranges in!

Hye!

I don't know if anyone else is thinking about their nursery yet, but since we found we're having a girl (a whole day ago!) I can't stop looking. What does everyone think of this set: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3875498

I really like pink and green with butterfly or ladybird theme. So excited to start planning and buying!

That is really cute! I love the pink and green! I saw one by NoJo that I wanted except it's purple and just has flowers...if it's girl, that is :)

I have a scan tomorrow...it's not a gender scan but I'm going to ask the sonographer if he/she can tell if it's a boy or girl. Wish me luck! I'm really dying to find out :D

Thanks girls! I saw a Disney Princess one but I think that wld push hubby over the edge of pinkness!!!

GL for tomoro Purplekisses, hope u find out!

Hi ladies!

I just wanted to post a pic of my bump (taken at 16+3) which seems to be growing by the day. My belly button has completely flattened out already!

What about your January Jellybean bumps?

Attachments

• 16+3.jpg
    16+3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2
@Lostunicorn, I feel the same. I so badly want a girl and will feel so guilty if it's a boy because as hard as I try not to, I will be a little disappointed. And I have such a strong feeling this is a boy.

@myk's mummy - you have a very cute bump. I'll post mine too when I get an updated shot.

hiya everyone thought id come say hi in here i was a feb lovebug but had my scan today and found out im 14wks not 12wks lol bit of a suprise :) im now due 20th jan not 4th feb lol and have a very wiggly lil person on board after seeing them today on screen for 1st time was shaking fist and head at us and not being very co-operative for measurements other than to look out at us the whole scan midwife said i have a little show off :) x

Attachments

• IMG329.jpg
    IMG329.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG330.jpg
    IMG330.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG331.jpg
    IMG331.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online