***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

how is everyone? I havent been able to get on baby and bump no pc at home so can only use one when im at my OH house hope your all great 2 weeks to go till private gender scan so excited and nervous at the same time!

My expected due date is January 2nd I am hoping for a new years baby! :)

Hi everyonee... im Katie and ive just joined this forum so i dont know what im actually doing yet lol :) im almost 16 weeks pregnant now and im hopefully finding out what im having on my private 3d scan on thursday :D anyone else find out earlier than their 20week scan? xxx

Hellllo ladies! Good weekend everyone?

xxx

Hello xxxx I had a fabulous weekend at my mates hen party in Leeds, it was my first 'outing' since discovering i am pregnant as i have been terribly ill. My back was killing me though by the end of the night and my boobs. How girls can party all the time i do not know as i think it will take me a week to recover from the one night out!!!

Does anyone know if you can have the 3D scan later than 20 weeks or is it from 16-20 that you can have it? Thanks Ladies xxxx

Hey everyone! We'll im 15weeks 4 days today. still not got a definite bump just looks like im pleasantly plump! Has anyone started to think of what they'll have in there nursery? I want a winnie the pooh theme but finding it quite expensive. Can anyone recommend any websites? Ive looked on all the usual, Mothercare, Mammas and Pappas Kiddicare. xx

How do I change my time? Says i posted at 3.26am, its actually 10.45am! Im in UK x

Hi folks, morning Rosykk, yes I've been thinking about nurseries too even though I feel a bit like it might be a wee bit early for doing so-I'm VERY cautious, mainly cause I'm still finding it so hard to believe I'm actually pregnant after trying for so long! We're not going to find out whether it's a boy or a girl so I've been looking at neutral stuff. I love the Mamas and Papas stuff although I'd love to find a really nice Noah's Ark set. (We're well into our wildlife and nature). I also love Humphrey's Corner cause I just live the books! So far I've checked out Mama and Papas, Pumpkin patch (I think, or was that maternity clothes?) and many others that my pregnancy head refuses to recall right now. We're about to start building a house so we get to do the nursery from scratch-I'm loving it!! I love the Winnie the Pooh too, I love the classic pooh rather than Disney, have you managed to source much yet?
Has anyone started reading to their bump yet?

Hi girls,

It's been a while but I love catching up on all your posts! Work from home now so internet isn't as great.

I agree with many of you - my bump seems to have come from nowhere and it's definitely on that cusp of fat / pregnant - you see people looking at it and wondering :)

Hope you're all well!! (and yes, Hodbert I'm still really uncomfortable too - like I've eaten too much all the time!)

xx

Hi everyone! It seems like not much has been happening bump-wise the last week or two, been too caught up with birthdays and school stuff!

I've got a midwife's appointment this thursday and hopefully she'll be able to hear the heartbeat! And only 4.5 weeks until my 20 week scan now too :thumbsup:

If *a big if lol* I can get uniform sorted by then then I can start buying in earnest for this baby once I've had my scan! Got to sort out my big three first though!

Hey ladies, am going mad with cloth nappies :dohh:

Anyone else using? Have bought 11 up to yet, but still awaiting 7 to come :D

Any advice/recommendations for night ones?

Hey ladies, am going mad with cloth nappies :dohh:

Anyone else using? Have bought 11 up to yet, but still awaiting 7 to come :D

Any advice/recommendations for night ones?

My mum used cloth nappies on us. She cut up normal white 'terry cloth' towels into squares and folded them over into triangles and used the plastic pants on top of them. Have even used them occasionally with my 2yr old. Never had a problem.

im craving milk..drinking a ltr a day so far haha and sausages and mayonaise(the safe kind of course ) :)

I am craving the meat and cheese again :dohh: think its another boy :rofl:

great scan pics - angelblue. The twins are so cute.

Anyone feeling flutters and/or kicks yet??? I am getting very impatient now to feel something!!

I started feeling movement at 14 weeks (its my second). I feel flutters, kicks, and sometimes I feel the baby doing a somersault or something...I get a really heavy feeling low down in my uterus like the baby is repositioning itself or something. Very strange sensation but I'm lovin it!!! :cloud9:

I'm feeling some flutterings and feels like my tummy does somersults sometimes! Think I've felt some 'flicks' like little kicks, but only when i lie down and concentrate on feeling for something!

Flutters here too, cant wait for the rolling feeling, when you can feel them turning and moving about..... so strange but sooooooo lovely :cloud9:

I'm still not sure if what I'm feeling is baby... but I definitely feel a "weirdness" going on.. lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->