***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Oh it does say...

you will receive your first mailing and your Pampers Hamper voucher within 6-8 weeks (if you are pregnant or have a baby under three months when you receive your first magazine)

A few days late posting here, but I am sooo excited to be in 2nd tri!! The MS is finally starting to go away, and at times I can't believe that I have ever felt this good in my whole life!

We got out NT scan results today, and they fell in the normal range. The stats we got were 1:850 for Downs Syndrome. Is that kind of on the high side? Our other trisomy chances were 1:10,000. I am such a worry wort, it just kind of freaks me out a bit.

BTW, had anyone started shopping for the nursery yet? DH and I have a crib bedding set all picked out and are going to be ordering soon so we can get the paint, and DH can paint the nursery before school starts in late August. Does this seem to early? I'm so nervous about everything right now!

We are going to start decorating the nursery next month. I can't wait! :happydance:

Think we will start doing ours at around 20 weeks I literally can't wait to start buying stuff! I really do think I'm getting a little bump now! Yay! X

Oh it does say...

you will receive your first mailing and your Pampers Hamper voucher within 6-8 weeks (if you are pregnant or have a baby under three months when you receive your first magazine)

Ooooh so a while to wait then yet!! Got my mum to be pack yesterday! :D

Hi Ladies!

I need opinions please..... I wasn't going to buy anything other than essential clothes until 20 weeks! However my moses basket is on sale! and i really want it. Do you think i would be tempting fate to buy it and store it at my mums house?

Thanks x x

Hi Ladies!

I need opinions please..... I wasn't going to buy anything other than essential clothes until 20 weeks! However my moses basket is on sale! and i really want it. Do you think i would be tempting fate to buy it and store it at my mums house?

Thanks x x

I didnt buy anything till 20 week scan last time but this time have started buying a few bits. Its up to you hun and how you feel :hugs: xx

Hi Ladies!

Thanks x x

Depends if you are superstitious. If you are then don't buy it as it will just give you reason to worry. DH and I are not and therefore we have started buying stuff already and watching the sales. Good Luck xxoo

Thanks ladies i have decided to get it and have it delivered straight to my mums, baby wont even know then LOL... plus my mum bought a moses basket stand last week in a sale and thats hidden at her house too.

x x

Thanks ladies i have decided to get it and have it delivered straight to my mums, baby wont even know then LOL... plus my mum bought a moses basket stand last week in a sale and thats hidden at her house too.

x x

I've already a moses basket & stand off my mate - its mamas & papas one bargain for £15 and its stood in the lounge! I have just bought another one the same off ebay too but my mums got it at the mo! And we're started buying nappies and wipes too!

January 9th can't get here soon enough! But even my doctor thinks we might have to take my little coconut out a bit early (i'm high risk) so my chances of being a december baby are high..... I'm in limbo here!

Hey ladies! First post in 2nd tri! So happy to be here, all seems to be going well in there dates got moved forward so now due 5 jan

Hi everyone!
Just a quick post as my due date has slightly changed to 11th Jan (prev 3rd Jan). Can't believe I will have to wait even longer now to meet the little bub!
Please can yo update the list? x

Yey! Lots more people in second tri now. :happydance:

I was just wondering if any of you had started to think of names yet? I know it is still early but, it is such an important decision I like to get thinking early. :)

I really am stuck though, here are my lists so far:

BOYS

Bryce
Callum
Jenson
Reuben

GIRLS

Scarlett
Grace
Darcey
Maia

Hey jellys!! Jan jelly beans is sooo quiet now in first tri so I'm gonna come to 2nd tri 2 days early hellooooo :)

Hey naomi Juan Jose for a little boy is definate name for girl we are still unsure estefania seems to be lingering at moment but me and OH are re writing lists this weeks to compare names

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->