***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

We are thinking of jake thomas for a boy and isabelle grace for a girl. Naiomi I like callum and grace x x

Hey ladies, I'm making the move over to 2nd tri woohoo. Bought some wee baby clothes today, makes things seem more real I think. It's mad to think there's gonna be a little person to fit into them lol. I watched some birthing videos the other day on you tube (with the sound off as OH was trying to sleep), I have to say the whole process isnt pretty lol. Trying to brave it with the sound on lol x

Hey ladies, I'm making the move over to 2nd tri woohoo. Bought some wee baby clothes today, makes things seem more real I think. It's mad to think there's gonna be a little person to fit into them lol. I watched some birthing videos the other day on you tube (with the sound off as OH was trying to sleep), I have to say the whole process isnt pretty lol. Trying to brave it with the sound on lol x

Lol!! I can't watch birthing videos.... they freak me out beyond belief and make me want a c-section! haha

Nice names Naoimicourt, I love Darcey too :D

So who has ideas on sex yet? Boy/girl?

Lol!! I can't watch birthing videos.... they freak me out beyond belief and make me want a c-section! haha

Dont be scared! Be positive its really not that bad, its a beautiful experience! :D I wont lie and say it doesnt hurt, but the better you deal with it and compose yourself the better you make it for yourself :hugs:
It was not HALF as bad as I expected!

Hey Jellybeans!

I've not posted for a while as with our impending move to California I've been mega busy! Hope everyone is well. We had another doc appt last friday and had a mini scan and bubs was kicking away so all looks good.:thumbup:

I havent bought anything yet apart from a babygro for father's day, we're waiting to find out sex (hopefully July 20th, eek!) before we buy anything. Plus with us moving we;d only have to lug it over the other side of the country!

Anyway, glad to see more of u guys movn over, hope u r all good! :hugs:

Dont be scared! Be positive its really not that bad, its a beautiful experience! :D I wont lie and say it doesnt hurt, but the better you deal with it and compose yourself the better you make it for yourself :hugs:
It was not HALF as bad as I expected!

Thanks! I'm working on it... lol :) Anybody taking any sort of classes?

Afternoon all, not thought about names yet, I was sure of the sex last time but not sure this time. Im not looking forward to the birth yet (although the last one was horrendous)

Had a scan yesterday but having another tomorrow :wacko:

Hi girls how is every one doing?

I woke up with a bump this morning, I was 25 weeks before this big last time, I can't see how it will go back down now I've woken up with it, it's not like usual afternoon bloat. Oh well best get used to the expanding waist line!

When did you girls 'pop'? I'm surprised how much sooner it is just because it's my second, and I had him over 4 years ago so you'd think the muscles were back to normal lol x

I have quite a wee bump too now, its there when I wake up and there is no getting rid of it lol, have to go out and get some maternity trousers as mine just dont fit anymore. It's lovely though. Watched the birthing videos with the sound on last night lol and it wasnt too bad, they where water birth videos, pretty amazing I have to say. Although one was of a woman giving birth in water with a dolphin, a bit weird but hey whatever floats your boat lol x

Yay for 2nd trimester. Never thought I'd ever get here. Just read this page and I'm loving the vibe over here. Don't know if I'm going to get through the previous 15pgs, lol.

Yeah I can't decide between a VBAC and going for a caesar again but I suppose there's still time to decide.

@Blessed, with my DS we went for antenatal classes and they were lovely. It's great for your first experience and also to be surrounded by people in the same boat as you. We also got together once all the babies were born for a reunion and that was awesome.

What do you ladies think of Gabriella (Gaby). I love it but can't seem to convince my hubby. He likes McKenzie for a girl.

hey again jellys will officially be here tomorrow lol im so excited to be 13 weeks!! and im starting to show a lot more now which is exciting me and OH want to book a 17 weeks private gender scan cheapest we found was £75 I just want to start shop shop shopppiinggggg lol

Please add me to the list! I am due January 1st!!! WOOHOO! 2nd Tri!

@Blessed, with my DS we went for antenatal classes and they were lovely. It's great for your first experience and also to be surrounded by people in the same boat as you. We also got together once all the babies were born for a reunion and that was awesome.

Thanks! I will have to look into that :thumbup:

hey again jellys will officially be here tomorrow lol im so excited to be 13 weeks!! and im starting to show a lot more now which is exciting me and OH want to book a 17 weeks private gender scan cheapest we found was £75 I just want to start shop shop shopppiinggggg lol

Hi if you drive there is one up in kent for £65 at a place called Apeekaboo but i guess you'll spend more than a tenner in petrol so can you please tell me where u are getting yours done as id much rather go to london :)

Sorry i'm not 2nd tri yet but I was just browsing and saw the scan comment and i have been looking everywhere!! xxx

Heeelllllooooooo can I join please????? ****jumps up and down****

2nd Jan :)

:D

xx

My dates have been changed again, now the 8th Jan (I was scanned 2 days ago but its changed) :dohh:

Hi if you drive there is one up in kent for £65 at a place called Apeekaboo but i guess you'll spend more than a tenner in petrol so can you please tell me where u are getting yours done as id much rather go to london :)

Sorry i'm not 2nd tri yet but I was just browsing and saw the scan comment and i have been looking everywhere!! xxx

Hey Hun it's in canary whalf I forgot the name but google gender scan canary whalf if u can't find it I'll get my OH to look on his safes fav websites on the pc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->