• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Hi ladies, please can I join you I posted this in the first trimester thread and then found you in here as well. We have known that we are pregnant for a while now but wanted to wait for 12 week scan before joining. I am due 13th Jan, please can you add me to your list x

got my scan tomorrow, although I had a private one 2 and a bit weeks ago I am still very nervous, fingers crossed all will be great :)

Due Jan 18 with my first baby and currently 12 weeks :happydance: verrryy excited :)!!!!!!

megan

phew scare of my life last night ladies, went to loo and had some bleeding, it was brown and no cramps or anything but I haven't had spotting or nothing in last pg or this one before and reallly scared me. Phone Dr as all midwife phones were off grrrr. They said it didn't sound like anything bad but booked me a scan on monday just to check, I've woke up this morning and its gone thankfully.

Do you think its possible to vomit so violently it could strain a blood vessel down there? I say this because sometimes its been so bad I have wet myself 'blush' whilst throwing my guts up.

Anyway all is ok and I get a sneak peek at baby again on monday so its not all bad, just a little scare!
x

well as i posted yesterday had NHS scan today and what a pile of pants it was, sonographer asked me how many weeks i was and i saidd 13wks as didnt want to be like really specific from my private scan (13wks 3days) anyways she had a rumage around little one was cool she didnt say anything or explain anything to us and said yes i would say 13wks, i had to ask her if all was looking good, then i was waiting for my pic and she said ok off you go :( i then went outside and right in a stupid small corner was a box thing that you get a token from to have a scan pic. ok so i missed that one but surely they should advertise it a bit better or she could of at least said would you like a pic... go and get a token, the most baffaling and annoying thing was her saying yes i will go with 13wks. i didnt mention the private scan to them so for all she knew i didnt know and it was the first time we were seeing the little one... rant over and needless to say another private can has been booked for 9th august (hopefully sex at the same time).. i tell you, you get what you pay for, silly NHS.

Hi keli I feel ur frustrations the ultra sound tech rushed my scan and didn't give me 5 minutes to even takecthe baby in and chose the photo HE wanted of my baby was soo anoyed!

Hi ladies, please can I join you I posted this in the first trimester thread and then found you in here as well. We have known that we are pregnant for a while now but wanted to wait for 12 week scan before joining. I am due 13th Jan, please can you add me to your list x

I'm due the 13th too!

aargh scan dates say im due jan 5th but see mw today who worked it out from dd that im only 13+6 grrrrr. think im still having a december baby as im hi risk pregnancy so will be in limbo until im about 30 weeks but on the up side ive booked a private gender scan for the 25th of this month :happydance: just cant wait its taking so long never thought id ever get to the 2nd tri :flower:

How is everybody today? I am too hot!! It's going to be even hotter tomorrow as well!! :( I hate trying to sleep when it's hot. :oops:

I can't believe I am almost four months pregnant, it's going so quickly. :happydance:

Holy moly I'm 14 weeks tomorrow!!:happydance:

Glad things SEEM to moving a little faster!

phew scare of my life last night ladies, went to loo and had some bleeding, it was brown and no cramps or anything but I haven't had spotting or nothing in last pg or this one before and reallly scared me. Phone Dr as all midwife phones were off grrrr. They said it didn't sound like anything bad but booked me a scan on monday just to check, I've woke up this morning and its gone thankfully.

Do you think its possible to vomit so violently it could strain a blood vessel down there? I say this because sometimes its been so bad I have wet myself 'blush' whilst throwing my guts up.

Anyway all is ok and I get a sneak peek at baby again on monday so its not all bad, just a little scare!
x

Hi Jojo, I had a similar thing happen last night and our dates are the same, what a coincidence. Last night when I went to the loo and wiped there was a little dot of red blood on the TP, but after wiping twice more it disappeared and that was it. I didn't phone my doc because it was such a little but have been running to the loo to check all day. I'm going to drive myself insane. I'm sure it's fine for both of us and enjoy your scan on Monday!!! Lucky girl!

Thanks jolene it's quite a shock isn't it, glad yours was only a dot, although enough to set the heart racing I know! Only a few weeks til we'll feel some movement, there is nothing more reassuring than that!!! Xx

I'm due the 13th too!

Hi xLuciax, do you want to be bump buddies. Would be nice to have some one who is due the same day. How is your pregnancy going?

okay enough is enough... I'm not waiting any longer...
hello everybody! I'm Beccy and I'm due the 16th Jan with my first!

So pleased to be finally in the 2nd Trimester after a horrible 1st with incessant bleeding... (but all seeming well now finally!)

Is anyone still not showing yet? I am feeling sad that I haven't yet, but I guess I only have put on one pound so far. The fun of worrying about everything!

Hows everyone? Its too hot to be bloody pregnant!! I feel sorry for the ladies who are ready to pop :shock:

I cant sleep at night!

Morning all, it's cooler here today thankfully, if im not up because im hungry/thirsty im up for a wee or to feed Noah..... thankfully not too tired today though.

I have done sod all today CBA but I feel guilty as house is a tip :(

I have done sod all today CBA but I feel guilty as house is a tip :(

Agree! I only got round to getting dressed a couple of hours ago (I have a very comfy dressing gown!!:winkwink:)... Although I'm telling myself I'm really busy - bidding on all sorts of goodies for little one on e-bay:happydance:. If I win any of the items they will be my first purchases (nappy change unit, baby walkers etc). Lots of the items seem to be such good condition and prices I can't justify buying everything brand new. Can't wait to find out the sex on 6th August as then I can start buying clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->