• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Hi ladies, please can I join you I posted this in the first trimester thread and then found you in here as well. We have known that we are pregnant for a while now but wanted to wait for 12 week scan before joining. I am due 13th Jan, please can you add me to your list x

I'm due the 13th too!

Hi xLuciax, do you want to be bump buddies. Would be nice to have some one who is due the same day. How is your pregnancy going?

hey hun sure that would be great I dont have any bump buddies hehe its going ok so far no scares and only bit of sickness how is urs?

Is anyone still not showing yet? I am feeling sad that I haven't yet, but I guess I only have put on one pound so far. The fun of worrying about everything!

yeah hun I have a visable bump now and people are starting to comment on it I was sure I wasnt gonna show for ages cause im only 5ft2 and a size 8 in clothes ( not sure how small size 8 is in america but here its small)

argh I'm waitign for OH to book early gender scan for 2 weeks time (when im 16 weeks) but I dont think hes getting the hint that I want him to pay for it LOL think i'm gonna have to dig out of my own purse :-(

hi xLuciax, we've got a few complications but nothing that cant be monitored and sorted. Got a bit of sickness as well.

we've got our 20 week scan booked for the 27th August. How about you?

oh my!!! my belly ballooned day before yesterday ive finally popped and look more round and pregnant now rather than just fat thought i felt a little flutter a couple of times yesterday aswell like i had a little wave machine in there although im not sure has anyone else ballooned and felt anything yet? :flower:

oh my!!! my belly ballooned day before yesterday ive finally popped and look more round and pregnant now rather than just fat thought i felt a little flutter a couple of times yesterday aswell like i had a little wave machine in there although im not sure has anyone else ballooned and felt anything yet? :flower:

thats good hun im really worried I wont know what the baby feels like when it moves can you describe the feeling? I have also just balooned in past 2 weeks when I was 11 weeks my belly was totally flat now im actually starting to look a little pregnant woo "!

Morning ladies!

It's been too hot, spent most of saturday sleeping and then yesterday doing housework to make up for it :(

Much cooler here today and it's raining - going to go and list some bits on ebay so I've got some money to spend on baby bits! I'm getting desperate to buy things but what with birthdays and parties, the summer hols coming up and then uniform and shoes etc to buy it's going to be October before I have the money :( And then I'll be panicking over christmas. I think I can afford this baby in February - minor problem there as I'm due in January lol. I guess it'll all work out in the end.

Hope everyone is well x x x

it felt quite weird lucia i decribed it as- imagine standing in the sea and a wave goes through you you get that small rippling feeling it felt like i had that in my lower belly. if that makes any sense x

Finally my turn to join the second Trimester.

It's a nerve wracking week for me. In January, I miscarried at 14.5 weeks.

Neko, that is scary. Do they know the cause of the mc? Were there any problems leading up to that?

so sorry Neko hope all is well this time around stuff like that scares me cause even though we are in our 2nd trimester there still can be issues

Neko, that is scary. Do they know the cause of the mc? Were there any problems leading up to that?

I have low Protein C. During my last pregnancy, the results from my testing weren't back until I was 11 weeks. Doctor believes I started on the Lovenox too late. This time I've been taking the injections since 4 1/2 weeks. I have some lovely bruises on my stomach. :wacko:

my turn to move over had my scan today im 13 weeks 2 days so new edd is january 15th

Neko, I'm so glad they know what the problem was and how to handle it. I would hate to have to be injected in the stomach.

Is anyone still not showing yet? I am feeling sad that I haven't yet, but I guess I only have put on one pound so far. The fun of worrying about everything!

yeah hun I have a visable bump now and people are starting to comment on it I was sure I wasnt gonna show for ages cause im only 5ft2 and a size 8 in clothes ( not sure how small size 8 is in america but here its small)

We are pretty much the same size Lucia. I am 5ft1 and wear a size 8 UK. How cool! Have you posted and bump piccies anywhere? Would love to see yours!!! Mine are in my journal and will prob post on the 2nd tri bump thread, too.

Hi ladies - I have been MIA as I was out of town for five days. Had my first dr's appt and dr is concerned as my uterus is up to my belly button and that was at 13 and a half weeks. He initially thought it was due to my dates being wrong but I was temping, charting and using OPKs! Anyone else experience this? He said it could be twins, fibroids, cysts or thick uterine wall. I am worried :cry:

Neko will be thinking of you this week. What to the injections do? Im on clexane injections so can sympathise on the bruises (I keep getting haematomas too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->