• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Neko will be thinking of you this week. What to the injections do? Im on clexane injections so can sympathise on the bruises (I keep getting haematomas too)

It's a blood thinner. I think lovenox is the US name for clexane. (low molecular weight heparin) A couple of times my fingers slipped and I gave myself a nasty lump. Glad to know I'm not the only one getting bruises from injections.

Is anyone still not showing yet? I am feeling sad that I haven't yet, but I guess I only have put on one pound so far. The fun of worrying about everything!

yeah hun I have a visable bump now and people are starting to comment on it I was sure I wasnt gonna show for ages cause im only 5ft2 and a size 8 in clothes ( not sure how small size 8 is in america but here its small)

I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow, and I'm not showing one bit. I am however feeling gross, and really sick. My stomach and intestines feel all squished and bloated, as does my bladder. I am hoping that my uterus just hasn't popped up yet and everything is getting uber squished and soon I will be popping out. Other than that I am getting a bit worried. Well, I see the OB Wednesday.

Add me! I'm due Jan 1.

I do have a small bump, though it's doughy and not at all cute and tight like with my son 3 years ago. I don't weigh any more than last time so I don't know why this is happening so differently this time around.

I too am needing a blood thinner regimen.... right now I'm just on 81mg aspirin... Lovenox is still a possibility. I'm a little concerned as they wont check if I need for another 3 weeks! I'm already 14 weeks and feel like I should have been started on it already..... but if baby doesn't need it, then I guess all is well. FX'ed I try not to think about it too much.... :(

Hi everyone. I just moved over to 2nd tri. My due date is also 18th Jan! I'm hoping what everyone keeps telling me is true and I'll start to feel better now! I could definitely do with some energy to get some housework done!!!

To the girls on clexane like injections I'm sure you already know this but thoughtvid share just in case, after you give the injection don't rub it or touch the site with waistband of trousers because that's what causes bad bruising, if you just leave it it's not half as bad, I'm a student nurse and a tip I picked up, like I said I'm sure you already know xx

Neko will be thinking of you this week. What to the injections do? Im on clexane injections so can sympathise on the bruises (I keep getting haematomas too)

It's a blood thinner. I think lovenox is the US name for clexane. (low molecular weight heparin) A couple of times my fingers slipped and I gave myself a nasty lump. Glad to know I'm not the only one getting bruises from injections.

So we are on the same drugs, I took it twice a day last pregnancy as I was heavier but dropped my bmi 5 points between pregnancies.

I'm allergic to aspirin but I take the thinners for me as I seem to clot faster when pregnant and develop clots.

Hi everyone. I just moved over to 2nd tri. My due date is also 18th Jan! I'm hoping what everyone keeps telling me is true and I'll start to feel better now! I could definitely do with some energy to get some housework done!!!

ohh we share the date!wanna be bump buddies?!

Definitely! I've started to relax a little bit now I'm past the 12 week stage but feeling more rubbish than ever today! How are you getting on?

Definitely! I've started to relax a little bit now I'm past the 12 week stage but feeling more rubbish than ever today! How are you getting on?

im doing great!much better being past the 12 week stage,i mean i saw my bubs a week ago and its perfect!i feel great!i stopped feeling ill as soon as i hit 12 weeks!

I'm just trying to think positive and try to imagine the reason I feel so terrible is because the baby is taking all the goodness. Since falling pregnant I've developed really nasty excema on my arms and all round my eyes. I've now got a really nasty cold and don't want to take anything just in case. I'm absolutely exhausted but at least the sickness seems better.

Someone told me I must be having a girl because girls take away the mother's beauty and I look like I have been a fight and come off with 2 black eyes!

Are you going to find out whether you're having a boy or a girl?

I'm just trying to think positive and try to imagine the reason I feel so terrible is because the baby is taking all the goodness. Since falling pregnant I've developed really nasty excema on my arms and all round my eyes. I've now got a really nasty cold and don't want to take anything just in case. I'm absolutely exhausted but at least the sickness seems better.

Someone told me I must be having a girl because girls take away the mother's beauty and I look like I have been a fight and come off with 2 black eyes!

Are you going to find out whether you're having a boy or a girl?
i got facial ezcema but its mostly gone now..umm yes im going to find out :) are you?

I'm still thinking I want a surprise at the moment. I think it might give me the incentive to push harder!!

Saying that though I keep looking at my scan pics to see if I can see any of this 'nub theory' stuff!

Am I the only one who can't seem to figure out where the nub is on my ultrasound pics? :blush:

neko, its not always the easiest to find. With our last pregnancy the nub was crystal clear. The scan for this baby doesnt even show the nub. It depends on how good the sonographer was and how clear the image is and also whether baby was in the right position.

The best way I can describe it is follow the spine down the baby and the nub is at the bottom. Good luck in finding it. If you still cant find the nub then post the scan pic and see if some of the other ladies can help you out :)

Hello again ladies! Nice to see you in our new home! Have I really made it his far? A bit scary coming here when I still feel like I should in back in LTTC!

Hi, I'm on Clexine too, not TOO many bruises yet but from what I remember from the stuff when I had a DVT, the thinner the blood gets, the easier it is to bruise. Hope you ladies are doing ok with it, may be popping in to compare notes now and again if that's ok?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->