January Labor Watch!

Congrats ladies!

Well I woke up this morning...sat up and felt what id describe as a small trickle...I had a wet patch TMI sorry on my pants..I know people say to smell to see if its urine so I did and it didnt smell of urine. So ive put a liner on today to see if anything else happens.

Has anyone else trickled? Is there a deffinative way to know if its your waters without going to the hospital? X

ETA: I had my waters broken with ds1 so have no experience with this.

Tjay- PH strips will turn blue or green if its your waters!! Though, I thought I was leaking a few weeks ago and tested at home- they came out blue/green. So I went and got checked but my ob said the test was negative :| so I am not sure if you can rely just on that!! Lol. But I know they sell special pads and panty liners that have a strip in them to test for waters. You just put it on and wait until you leak- read the test strip. Just don't take any baths until then and keep on clean pads+underwear!! Hope it's your waters :D good luck!!!

I haven't had anything since so maybe I'm just wishful thinking :(

I hate being in this limbo of will i wont i before induction day! I can't begin to imagine how your feeling princess x

Aw poo :( I ended up having some yeast in a culture which explained my watery discharge (ew!) so maybe you have the same?? It's quite common for us preggo ladies!
It's all good! I just feel the same as you- I would like to avoid medical intervention. The tough part is going thru the prodromal labour almost every night. My body decided to give me a break last night... Thank goodness. I'm gonna try getting on all fours a lot today- I've read that it can help baby switch to an anterior position (she's sitting facing my left atm.)

Good luck!
hope both of us can gets bubs moving before our time runs out x

Same to you!! I feel like I've tried everything, though. I'm not sure what to do next :|

I have given up hope she will come early. Just counting down to c section now :( think with time diff we would be pretty close in section dates too pm.

I think the more we try to get them out the more they stay in just to spite us lol.
I've got a last minute burst of shopping and running around to do over the weekend then I'm going to do the complete opposite of what I've been doing past few weeks and maybe just relax...read a book with a cup of tea and watch some tv.
And if nothing by the weekend then ill just give up and wait for for tuesday and hope everything goes nice and smooth :( xx

Yeah I have tried bouncing on ball, lots of walking, squats etc but no luck other than hours of cramping. Had lots of plug loss but none with blood so just don't see it happening now.

I'm still here too
Sick of the texts people asking all the time shouting in the street haven't you had it yet
3 days overdue come on baby !!

I'm still here too
Sick of the texts people asking all the time shouting in the street haven't you had it yet

Hahaha I've been getting the same too!
I'm still waiting on my little guy, he just seems so comfortable though!

Hope something happens for you soon emmi and new!
seems we all need a bit of baby moving dust :)

I'm still here too

Me too! It's nice to know people care but I'm running out of things to say!

I know there's a rain dance... We need like... A baby dance o-o

I haven't given up! I'm still gonna try everything in my power until the 25th!!! Been crawling around with my little man on my hands and knees all day on and off. Got a few contractions but that is it. I refuse to be cut open again!!! Refuse! O_ O

I think I will be here for awhile too, maybe even until Feb because at my appointment I am showing no dilation, effacement or engagement still. Oh well, babies come on their own time! Mine are just slow :)

Been awake since 3 not sure but getting sharp painful period like pains every 10 to 15 minutes think this is it certainly feels like it anyway.
If it is Im stunned harry was 42 weeks he came on his own but I'm 40+ 4 today and it's looking like madam is thinking of putting in an appearance.
Hope this is it !

Good luck emmi!! Hope this is it for you!!!

I am struggling today, my right hip back and leg have ached non stop today, there is no position I can get in that doesn't hurt. I'm wondering if she has found a nerve or something to lie on. Do you think it's ok to try taking some pain relief?

Good luck emmi!
Waiting- I think some form of pain relief should be ok xx

Good luck emmi!!

I have been up for a few hours now with friggen prodromal labour again. It hurts so much worse when I lie down so I have drawn a bath... 4am... Ughhhhhh. I'm so done. I had tried to jump start labour yet again by walking around, going up and down stairs, squats, getting on all fours, the lift and tuck... Everything. I got a few actual contractions from it before bed. Then I got in bed and BAM! Prodromal labour strikes again.

Someone shoot me in the foot plz -___-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->