January ladies WE ARE HAVING OUR BABIES NEXT MONTH

Im ready now lol no more going pee constantly,sleepless nights,sciatica nerve,big ol' belly :p but hello 3 months period :(

oh and of course hello hayden rose oliver ,shes due the end of jan for me

YEY!! :) our babies are just over an advent calender away!! I made husband buy one so I could be excited everyday until Jan, although for some of us this might be our month!

xxx

can i join?? love love this thread! im due 25th jan so quite late in jan but very excited ! this is my 6th baby and last i must add lol!!
With xmas coming im sure the weeks are going to fly, i havent evenn thought about packing bags yet eek!

I'm due Jan 31, but have a feeling the LO isnt going to wait that long so her bag is packed. Still working on mine. Even though we are due the end of Jan, its so nice to be able to say "next month" when ppl ask. Almost made me cry thinking about it. I cant believe this pregnancy has flown by! Hopefully the next 2 mos do too:) Congrats ladies! We are almost there!

Does anyone kind of wish they were due a month earlier ? so that our babies will be here for christmas? In a way im kind of glad i get the mad rush of christmas over with and then look forward to my baby but i do kind of wish she was here for christmas :haha: xx
Anyone else struggling with being able to afford the last purchases of baby items AND christmas presents...? Costing a fortune lol xx

Is anybody getting light headed atall? I Have so much pressure down there it's not nice - I'm bricking it about birth too arghh due 5th jan it's flown by. How r u doings pip I event spoke to you for ages. Not allowed water birth now my bloods playing up (very low platelets) so looks like I'll be in a bed :( I don't think I've had bh - I get tightening on tmy but it's not too painful do u think those r bh? Sooooo exciting I want him here for Xmas I thought I may have him 22nd dec or 10th jan - I know a big gap he he x

Does anyone kind of wish they were due a month earlier ? so that our babies will be here for christmas? In a way im kind of glad i get the mad rush of christmas over with and then look forward to my baby but i do kind of wish she was here for christmas :haha: xx
Anyone else struggling with being able to afford the last purchases of baby items AND christmas presents...? Costing a fortune lol xx

Yes its going to be tight! I've had to budget carefully and we have the essentials only. I'm not a splurge kind of person anyway but Christmas pressies are a little smaller this year...

And people have offered to buy us certain baby items as part of our present which I'm happy with. I'm happy we have everything we need though and not disappointed at not having anything in particuar x

Yey it feels so soon now that we can say that!!! I'm due 22nd Jan so just over a month and a half for me :)

Emzy1 I noticed your a couple of days ahead of me, do you find you have been having more braxton hicks recently? I have noticed a few more recently xx

I started to have lots and lots of bh at about 32 weeks, I had to go for ctg monitoring and the number of contractions picked up by the monitor even worried the midwives! Theyve settled down now.

Really?? When you say lots and lots how many a day do you reckon? I'm paranoid about preterm labour at the moment :( I'm glad they have settled down for you now :) Do they know what caused it? xx

On the monitor they could detect one every ten minutes, so about 6 an hour, I was feeling about 4/5 an hour, some painful, some just uncomfortable. My job didn't help as I was standing up all day, no breaks and sometimes hard to eat/ drink/ visit loo. Drinking water and passing water are supposed to reduce bh so maybe now I'm at home that's why they've reduced x

wooooooooo, NEXT month ladies yippeeeeee:happydance:

oox_tasha_xoo I agree, it would be lovely to have a new baby for Christmas... I've been looking at all the lovely outfits ie. Christmas Puddings and Elfs, can't wait to dress LO up:haha:

Desperate to know what team we are now..

Happy Festive Season everyone xx

I think it's nice our babies will be born after Christmas so they get all the attention hehe plus it's something nice in January which can sometimes be a miserable month!

xx

yes reallly struggled with xmas as have 5 children already but am pleased to say ive done all the shopping and wrapped it lol.
I bought alot of baby things secondhand well actualymost things and ebay has been a godsend, but the one thing i wanted was a new pram and picked it up today got a jane pro slalom in yellow and coal and i love it! ive been pushing it around lol.oh well not long to wait!!

Same here Fran.....have saved a fortune on secondhand bits. And I wanted a new pram and that is arriving on the 14th!! Woooop!!

I'd have loved everything new...but on the flip side everything we have is in beautiful condition and exactly what we would have choosen anyway! So I don't feel like we've had to compromise at all!!

Can't believe we can actually say that now it seems so much closer now. How is everyone doing?

It really seems so much closer now! Though everyone has bets on me popping out a christmas bubba due to pre-term labour twice now! Off to my 32 week midwife :) xx

YAY! thank god I can say this now. whenever anyone asked when I was due and I say jan, they always say 'oh that's ages away!' well now I can say due next month :) hope December flies in xx

im due the 15th, cant believe its december already!!! :)

I'm not due until the 27th Jan.... soooo glad its starting to come round a bit quicker as i can't wait to meet my little girl...just hope she doesn't go over and become a February baby, although everyone is betting she will!! x

After 13 weeks of being breech/transverse my LO is head down!!! ( For now!) And only mesuring 5 days ahead instead of 3-5 weeks! :happydance:

I can't believe how fast it has gone! I'm due Jan 10th according to my doctor. 8th according to my LMP. I'm ready to meet her. :)

Yaaay!! I'm due 21st January, really excited! We're doing Christmas on a small scale this year - get the best present in January :) x x

Can't believe we can actually say that now it seems so much closer now. How is everyone doing?

It really seems so much closer now! Though everyone has bets on me popping out a christmas bubba due to pre-term labour twice now! Off to my 32 week midwife :) xx

would be nice have baby for Christmas but hope s/he will stay put until s/he is fully cooked. good luck at the midwife :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->