January ladies WE ARE HAVING OUR BABIES NEXT MONTH

Oh my god !! Scary !!!

My last day at work tomorrow YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yaaay!! I'm due 21st January, really excited! We're doing Christmas on a small scale this year - get the best present in January :) x x

Thats what we are doing me and OH arnt buying each other pressys this year we are waiting till jan and getting the best gift ever :happydance:

1month and 5days!! :) soooo excited! Me and OH can't wait to meet our lil man!

I can't wait, YIPEEEE! Really not that far away.

hell i only went out for an hour and the thread doubled in size. no more going out for me!! lol yh me n greeta due the same day.. i feel like u hun so ready to meet my lil girl x

Its crazy how big this thread got so quick, its great to hear from every one as we are all due about the same time :)

:hi: Ladies!! I'm due 10th January and i've only got 3 weeks left of work :happydance:.

I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going and I expect the weeks up to Christmas will fly by too. Let's hope January doesn't drag in...!

I'm due on the 23rd! So excited now. Can't wait to finish work.

Im due on 25th, only 14.5 working days left :happydance:

I'm not due til the last day in January. but that still counts right? I can't wait. I'm having such a tough time and I know it's going to get much worse before it gets better. I go on my leave in 2 weeks. Can't wait!! Congrats to you all!!!

Im due Jan 13th!!! Im so excited to have our little girl here and to not be pregnant anymore,really starting to feel uncomfy!

Happy Holidays all!

yey! been so excited all day to be able to say next month my baby will be here! due jan 21st not to long! working till jan 14th though so should be interesting x

sounds sooo much closer than yesterday! plus i love xmas so hopefully will go fast. altho def jealous of u ladies on mat leave, im due 18th jan n dont finish until 13th! :-( so tired xxx

Im due on the 6th woohoo :) sooo excited but scared at the same time :) x

I'm due on the 31st too and really not sure if she'll be a January or February baby...but either way, saying "next month' for the due date is so exciting! I'm hoping she's right on time or a few days early, but we'll see... can't wait!!

if some one has the ommpff to do it. we shud get all our dates together within the thread.. to see whos due first.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->