January ladies WE ARE HAVING OUR BABIES NEXT MONTH

YAY it really does seem closer now that it's officially next month. :D I'm not due until the end of January but oh well - hopefully the time will fly by! Soooooooo excited! And terrified. But excited!!

I'm due on the 28th. :]

Just popping in. I'm 7.5 weeks out :wacko: And soo not ready.

It's getting hard to sleep now.

hello ladies... Just having a quick read through before I posted but there are soo mnay comments.. ha ha.

I am due on the 18th but probably getting induced around the tenth. 15 more working days (till xmas eve) amd I just totally had the burge to nest at work (trust me,work aholic) so there is now a whole new and improved filing system for 2012 and evrything from 2010 is in storage while 2011 is on the second shelf and blah blah blah. I guess if my partner wasn't the one taking on running the office and the depot while I am on leave I wouldn't have made it so easy ha ha!

sooo anyway... next m onth! reality check... I have had my bag packed for weeks, and the room etc all have been ready since about 20 weeks... I tell you.. organised is my thing..I am pretty sure this baby is going to ruin that though :)

good luck ladies xx

I was just thinking of starting a thread like this! :) I'm due on the 21st, so excited!!

Snap! I'm due 21st Jan as well. Feeling not great. Can't sleep. Got rejected by FOB again, he wants me to find someone else so he doesn't have to feel bad about not being there for our son.

I'm very excited too! I just hope this little one stays put until Jan. I've had to go off on medical leave until delivery, I had 4 more weeks of work, because the Braxton Hicks were lasting 10 hours of my 12 hour shifts (I'm a pediatric nurse) and were getting very intense. December can't go by fast enough. I'll breath a big sigh of relief when the clock stricks 12 on new years day.

Yay, I cant wait anymore. Feeling pretty good. So far this pregnancy has been pretty smooth sailing. Starting to get a little uncomfy now, but nothing to major.

This is super exciting ladies... Hard to believe the last 8 months went this fast. I can't wait to hold my sweet bundle of joy.... Got the nursery done, but no bags packed yet. I go on Mat leave next week, so I'm going to get at the bag packing then - I am so looking forward to that too. All of the milestones are so exciting, I'm want my baby now, but I've been told I'll miss being pregnant...and I think they are right. Good luck to you all. The countdown is on!!!

Wow, not much longer now huh? Seems much closer now that we can say "next" month right? xx

I'm due 24th Jan and so excited!! :happydance: Starting to feel very over whelmed and emotional when I think how close we are to meeting our baby :cloud9:

I'm due the 20th january,it has felt like it's dragging but I'm hoping the festive season is going to make time fly now,I cant wait to have baby here now and know everything is ok.
Though we're not prepared at all,nursery isnt ready and no bags packed!:blush::blush:
With my first DS I had my bags packed mega early and he was late I had to be induced so I never like to be to ready as I think baby will be stubborn and be late :haha: though we had a scare the other day and I was throwing together a bag to take to hospital so I really should get my act together :dohh:
Anyone else this un organised???I feel like I cant get my head around christmas either,I really need to get sorted Mrs!!!

All you ladies talking about not having done your nursery yet does make me giggle. Me and OH are still waiting to be housed so we have somewhere to live as a family and I have 7 weeks and 4 days till due date :wacko:
I have a rough bag of bits thrown together from last time I went into pre-term labour and they where talking about c-sectioning me but I need to "properly" pack and have to pack expecting a weeks stay in case I get the vaginal delivary I want and pass the strep b on so I'm taking a lot of stuff! :flower:

All you ladies talking about not having done your nursery yet does make me giggle. Me and OH are still waiting to be housed so we have somewhere to live as a family and I have 7 weeks and 4 days till due date :wacko:
I have a rough bag of bits thrown together from last time I went into pre-term labour and they where talking about c-sectioning me but I need to "properly" pack and have to pack expecting a weeks stay in case I get the vaginal delivary I want and pass the strep b on so I'm taking a lot of stuff! :flower:
Bless you hope it all goes to plan for you hunni :hugs:

Bless you hope it all goes to plan for you hunni :hugs:

Thankyou :flower:

im loving being able to say im due next month....

Im due Jan 13th!!! Im so excited to have our little girl here and to not be pregnant anymore,really starting to feel uncomfy!

Happy Holidays all!

I'm due on the 13th too. Plus my name is also Elizabeth. Wow - lets see how we go. Im on bed rest for week due to flu, high blood pressure and lots of swelling, but hopefully I can get back on my feet soon and start enjoying the Christmas Season !!!
:thumbup:

heyy ladies hope u are all good
i found out yesturday my babys head is 3/5 engaged but dosnt mean he will come anysooner i got 5 weeks& 3days left due jan 11th

I'm due the 20th january,it has felt like it's dragging but I'm hoping the festive season is going to make time fly now,I cant wait to have baby here now and know everything is ok.
Though we're not prepared at all,nursery isnt ready and no bags packed!:blush::blush:
With my first DS I had my bags packed mega early and he was late I had to be induced so I never like to be to ready as I think baby will be stubborn and be late :haha: though we had a scare the other day and I was throwing together a bag to take to hospital so I really should get my act together :dohh:
Anyone else this un organised???I feel like I cant get my head around christmas either,I really need to get sorted Mrs!!!

Im due one day before you, i havnt done my hospital bag i havnt even really thought about it im convinced my baby will be late and keep thinking i have loads of time, but i know with christmas and new year in the middle it will go fast (i hope) still got to wash clothes and all the little things i think i will start it next week mind you i said that last week lol

Emzy i just saw this thread!!!! welll lol im due the 18th of january and still have a million and one things to doo. I just cant keep up with everything. I am feeling ok i had some bad hip pain yesterday and starting to get alittle swollen but other then that i feel ok!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->