January mammies

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
I miss the january mammies thread lol...so lets make a new one in here so we can talk still...

where are all the january mammies??

x

Hey Ellie!!

Hope your getting on ok with Leyla? I'm sat up feeding Oliver, hes got a poorly belly so its easier for me to bring him downstairs and feed so i dont disturb James as hes up in a few hours for work...

Hope your also ok? :) x

Hi ladies...here I am, up early with Benjamin. I hope you are all doing well.

Hi, i'm here too, watching Amber sleeping! Hope everyone are ok x

woohoo, some of the jan mammies are back together lol

how are all of ur lo's adjusting to life outside the womb? mine is doing great, im sooo lucky i have a quiet baby so far, she just feeds and sleeps hehe....hope shes not lulling me into a false sense of security just to turn into a naughty in a few days haha

x

woohoo, some of the jan mammies are back together lol

how are all of ur lo's adjusting to life outside the womb? mine is doing great, im sooo lucky i have a quiet baby so far, she just feeds and sleeps hehe....hope shes not lulling me into a false sense of security just to turn into a naughty in a few days haha

x

Haha I think she is!!! Charlie was like this for the first week or so - sleep, wake up, change bum, feed and back to sleep. And now...........lets just say it's a lot harder work! :rofl: Make the most of it Ellie! x

Yay - great idea ellie - i have missed my fellow Jan mummies too x Actually suggested on origional thread that we start one over here too lol x Ellie your daughter sounds like a dream - my amelia is like that all day - but, the min night time comes and i want to got bed..........forget it! No sleep for mama - i am thoroughly convinced she has been born with an inbuilt sensor that goes off the min mummy falls asleep - seriously, night times, notgood in my house at the mo! She was awake - or at least would only settle (ish) on me from 11:30 - 2:15 THEN AGAIN from 2:55 - 5am! We\are so knackered as by the time i got to sleep, it was time to get my nine yr old up for school!

yay!! so glad this thread has been made iv missed the thread in 3rd tri lol!! glad everyone and their gorgeous babies are all doing well!

i really must change my ticker for one that actually states my baby girl is here.....am def NOT still pregnant........kinda missing my baby bump, though - and the whole feeling her move thing.........is that just me?

lol yes you do need to change your ticker lol!! naw your not alone, i miss the kicks, dont miss the aches and pains of the bump though, im just excited about starting dieting again, may start going back to slimming world tonight! no time like the present lol

lol yes you do need to change your ticker lol!! naw your not alone, i miss the kicks, dont miss the aches and pains of the bump though, im just excited about starting dieting again, may start going back to slimming world tonight! no time like the present lol

me neither - i do not miss the achey pains - the sleepless nights have stepped a gear though - what was i complaining about before? AM COMPLETELY KNACKERED! How's little kieran doing?

Hi everyone can I join? I was originally a Feb mum on the 3rd tri forum, but Evie arrived on 31 Dec. Seen a few familiar names on this thread tho. xxx :happydance:

me neither - i do not miss the achey pains - the sleepless nights have stepped a gear though - what was i complaining about before? AM COMPLETELY KNACKERED! How's little kieran doing?

lol i know what you mean about the sleepless nights hun lol Kairen was up ALL night last night lol my eyes hav been closin themselves all day, hes doin ok thanks hun, not drank his bottlesproperly today tho no doubt he will make up for that tonight though :dohh:

lol i know what you mean about the sleepless nights hun lol Kairen was up ALL night last night lol my eyes hav been closin themselves all day, hes doin ok thanks hun, not drank his bottlesproperly today tho no doubt he will make up for that tonight though :dohh:

My god.....Amelia is exactly the same! She barely slept last night and is making up for it today - she has it all round the wrong way AND she isn't interested in her bottles today either xx

Hi everyone can I join? I was originally a Feb mum on the 3rd tri forum, but Evie arrived on 31 Dec. Seen a few familiar names on this thread tho. xxx :happydance:

Hi, of course you can hun - welcome to the Jan thread - all the girls are fab x

haha well shes still sleeping quite a bit but she is also not as easy as she once was

i need to get into her routine, i know she has a long sleep from about 7 till about 11 then shes awake till about 3 then shes sleeps again till morning! i need to realise this and go to bed at 7 haha so i actually get some sleep! i always try and get her to go back to sleep at 11 which obv doesnt work cos shes just had her long sleep haha

how are all u jan mammies today? hope everyones ok! :D

x

hello ellie - i am good x very tired....so missing my full nights sleep - completely take that for granted don't we..and now it's gone - am seriously knackered! Amelia is beginning to settle into a routine (a very lose one) and will sleeep a bit in the night - two hours here and there......

How are you?

I'm not too good at the mo, suffering from mastitis which is not nice!! Charlie has started to get himself into a little routine now, he drops off at about 10.30 so we are now starting the bath, bottle bed routine now. He still wakes up about 3 or 4 times in the night though.

Ellie - Charlie was like this ( and still is some nights ) but she will get better in a few weeks hunny!

Hi ya! I miss it to. Even though I ,made the thread and ended up in feb lol
My baby is stuck to me like glue and I admit ai took a shower earlier and felt lonely and missed him. But having him is so cool you could stare at his beautiful face all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->