January mommies!! ITs our turn!

Duejan2012

mommy of dd, ds, & preggo
Reaction score
Well ladies i desided its our turn for a big thread. After all only 2 weeks until we get to say we are due next month!!!:happydance: So how are all you ladies doing?:flower: How are we all feeling. Just wondering too how many ladies here are due in jan :hugs:

i cant wait!! roll on january. i've only just got my bump and my back is aching 24/7 im due the 15th =)

Yaaay great thread, I can't wait for this month to finish and then be able to say I'm due nxt month! I'm feeling very excited :) how r u?

I can't wait! every time I've told people I'm due in January they say 'oh that's ages away!' and I'm like...not really! now I'll be able to say 'next month! or even better, early next month! hope it flies in xx

Oh ladies its gettin closer for us. Almost being able to say YES! next month i feel soo nice.. I get the back pain and especially sciatic pain wow does it hurt but it is all worth it! Babyjan im doing good i never thought i would feel this great this far along lol and you how are you?

littlelady i know exactly how that feels!! So many people saying wow that is sooo far away. But now not to much longer now. I was happy because i was able to say only single digits in weeks til my due date. lol 9 weeks

Oh ladies its gettin closer for us. Almost being able to say YES! next month i feel soo nice.. I get the back pain and especially sciatic pain wow does it hurt but it is all worth it! Babyjan im doing good i never thought i would feel this great this far along lol and you how are you?

I'm doing ok other than the legs cramps, backaches and abdominal pains lol, I even find walking around for too long quite difficult lol. Not long now it only seemed ages away cse it's next year 2012!:haha:

Not to mention the heartburns and sleepless nights :) x

I'm due the last day of January. Finally made reservations for my baby classes at the hospital today:) Feel like there is so much to do though, lol! Can't wait! Feeling, for some reason less stressed about b/c'ing a first time mommy, and more excitement!

I'm doing ok other than the legs cramps, backaches and abdominal pains lol, I even find walking around for too long quite difficult lol. Not long now it only seemed ages away cse it's next year 2012!:haha:

i know it seems like that because of the whole next year thing haha but its comeing!!! i wonder witch ladies are going to be having thier LOs first and whitch ones will go into febuary!

I'm due the last day of January. Finally made reservations for my baby classes at the hospital today:) Feel like there is so much to do though, lol! Can't wait! Feeling, for some reason less stressed about b/c'ing a first time mommy, and more excitement!

So much to do but dont worrie i believe we will all be ready congrats on you LO!!!

Im gonna join you all :) due Jan 17th but hopefully he comes out earlier because the 17th sounds so far away!!

Feeling great, my back hurts if I stand for long periods of time like when I wash the dishes. My hormones are worse than ever and I feel bad for DH lol but thankfully hes understanding.

WOO HOO! Our own thread here in third tri... makes me feel like one of the 'big kids,' heehee.

I'm due the eighth, can't wait. People do seem to think January is ages away, but really, it's coming quick. I think because we still have all the holidays between now and then, they think that it's a ways away...

I'm actually doing pretty good, holding up better than I thought I would be at almost-33 weeks. I have the back/hip/rib pain of course, can't sleep, and horrible acid reflux. But I really can't complain, especially when I read people's threads about having SPD, morning sickness (still!), hemorrhoids, etc. I've gotten by so far, hoping to escape all that these last few weeks!

Roll on January! :dance:

Yeah, I have the heartburn/acid reflux too. Why does this happen?

I never thought of it like that! At my next doc appointment I will be able to say I am due next month! Yay! I was just counting down until Monday so I can say only 9 more weeks and keep counting down. I am due the 23rd and even though this is my last I am anxious to get my body back and be able to take care of my other two children properly again, and maybe just maybe be able to get comfy again. This pregnancy has really taken it's toll on me. So much more difficult with a toddler and hyper active 6 year old

I can't wait to so say "I'm due next month" :happydance:
Love this thread :) I'm with you all and due on Jan 17th!!

Proudmommy you are only due a day ahead of me!! same with you beccagal i see you were one out of all of us team blues got got a little girl congrats!! Proundmommy do you know what you are having? Cupcakemomma you might be the first of us to go!!!! Aapoll do you know what you are having this time around? Jellybean acid reflex i believe happens because you have less room to idk digest your food or something like that i heard that eating smaller meals more often help with that ( back to first tri with the MS) haha but i also heard that it could be babies hair growing that is why we get heartburn!

:) Im gonna jump in here too. Im due Jan 20. But prob wont go beyond 39 weeks due to GD. Im having a boy and naming him Preston Dale. Symptoms as of now: some leg cramps, absentmindess...im always feeling like im forgetting something, tightness in bump whenever i stand or walk for more than a few mins, and this awful pain i get on each side of my hips when i am sleeping on my side...almost like that area goes numb and makes the skin hurt real bad esp if i touch it..not a joint pain but more like a surface skin pain. Thats about all for symptoms. I cant wait to see my little boy, its my first son, i have 2 daughters already. Im excited for all of u! Please keep us posted on any progress!

I am due Jan 16th...and I am getting so excited to meet my little bo:cloud9:y

Tabathavm i think forgetfullness as been the worst haha How old are your girls. I too have a daughter and expecting a boy this time. This is going to be a great thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->