January mommies!! ITs our turn!

Hi girls...

Due january 20th here and cant wait!

My little boy will be named Oliver Perseus Kieffer

So far i have been pretty luck as my only symptom is pretty bad hip/muscular pain. Come on january!

Yay for a January thread!! :happydance:

I'm due on the 26th and expecting a little girl. First baby, so both nervous and excited. Although I have to say, the idea of being able to tell people I'm due "next month" is starting to freak me out (even if it's at the end of the month, lol). We still need to get the nursery together! And I know I must have forgotten something important, but I can't think what. . .! :haha:

welcome ladies!!!! SHortybear that sounds like me lol not to many sysmptoms just belly growing and some hip/back pain but that all lol milliejoan you made me laugh when you said you probably cant remember what your missing haha that sounds like me lol

My birthday is Jan 25th hopefully one of you ladies has your baby on that day! :)

Hi girls, I'm another January mom my little girl is due the 23rd.

DueJan2012: my daughters are 14 and 4 years old. Yup big gap there LOL. Oh im excited to see how many of us are due Jan. Ooooo and another one due same as me how neat!

Proudmommy you are only due a day ahead of me!! same with you beccagal i see you were one out of all of us team blues got got a little girl congrats!! Proundmommy do you know what you are having? Cupcakemomma you might be the first of us to go!!!! Aapoll do you know what you are having this time around? Jellybean acid reflex i believe happens because you have less room to idk digest your food or something like that i heard that eating smaller meals more often help with that ( back to first tri with the MS) haha but i also heard that it could be babies hair growing that is why we get heartburn!

Im having a boy this time!!!

Ahh we're getting close =)

Felt like so far away but now it's even more surreal :D

I'm due the last day of January. Finally made reservations for my baby classes at the hospital today:) Feel like there is so much to do though, lol! Can't wait! Feeling, for some reason less stressed about b/c'ing a first time mommy, and more excitement!

I am also due the last day of January! We're having a boy also! So excited, with a little bit of nervousness.

We are having a boy this time. That makes 2 boys and one girl for me. This is the first time finding out the sex of my baby before it's born but we have kept it a secret (so shh don't tell anyone lol).

So glad you started this thread! I am due Jan 7th and so excited that it is getting so close!!...especially the more uncomfortable I get lol.
:)

well ladies i am happy to see so many january mommys!!!

oooh, it's becoming more real now! *does an excited dance* well...an excited shuffle. my bum has been hurting me too much today to do more than slowly shuffle back and forth to my room. lol.

hi ladies im due jan 11th ,baby num 6 another girl ,already have 4 girls ,cant think of any names at all so any suggestions pls xxx

I'm due Jan 2nd, but hoping he is ready to come before the 31st, lol. I'm feeling super excited and a bit anxious as we don't have a name picked out and I still have to finish some things for his nursery. I feel okay except sleeping is getting pretty uncomfotable, actually everything is pretty uncomfortable, lol. But not for much longer!

Hello fellow jan due date ladies! I am due on 23rd and so sooo excited to be able to say next month! I am feeling ok apart from the sciatica and heartburn, oh and I getting so tired too. I am counting down the weeks until I finish work, only 5 weeks to go lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->