January mommies!! ITs our turn!

....and this awful pain i get on each side of my hips when i am sleeping on my side...almost like that area goes numb and makes the skin hurt real bad esp if i touch it..not a joint pain but more like a surface skin pain.

I get this as well in my hips it's so annoying flipping over from one side to another and heartburn only get it at night tho, and back ache but thats it for my symptoms quite lucky really and no strech marks yet but I don't mind what pregnacy throws my way will be worth it when I have my baby boy in my arms :)
This is a fantastic thread good idea Duejan2012. Great to hear from all you January mummys

Due 25th! I just hope he holds on that long...i keep worrying that he's gonna come early! x

I am due 21st January! :) It is getting closer and closer! Excited and scared at same time. X

wow loads of January Mums!! Im due the 6th Jan with baby number 4 (4th girl lol) Tbh i feel pretty awful my bump is huge and my hips feel like they are breaking think i am on the way for another rather large baby eeekkk!! Cant believe there is at least another 7 weeks possibly as much as 9!! Omg my poor hips lol xxx

oh and my baby is so not the size of that honeydew they are showing in the pic maybe more like a watermelon xD xxx

I am due the 12th. People think its ages away because its next year lol, but its not long really! Its going too quick for me to be honest, I know this is my last peg and I am enjoying every bit of it - cannot believe I won't be preg again :-(

My dd was 10 days late, and ds was 5 days late, so am expecting to be late again - I expect I will be wanting it all over by then lol!

Meant to add, my bump is yellow, I love surprises! x

Yayy :) cant wait to say i'm due next MONTH :o

I'm having a baby boy due on Jan 8th

His name will be Brody Callum Marks :D

So excited to meet my baby....and I have my baby shower today. :)

A happy girl for sure, i feel great. xxxx

hi i am due 1st of feb but have a really strong feeling he will be here in jan! it only feels like yesterday when i told everyone that i was pregnant and i cant wait!:blue: mostly because i miss riding my horses and bike!lol

Im due 26th jan! cant wait! im in agony with my back :S and headaches are unreal. morning sickness still lol this baby is certainly making me suffer bless him! xx

im due 22nd with my lil yellow baby xxx im ok at the moment, struggling getting comfy at night and need to pee all the time, my hips hurt sometimes when im in bed but im loving it still although very ready for Jan :haha:

im due 5th jan :) very excited but scared. been having quite bad back ache, very bad heartburn and sleepless nights hehe so just the usual pregnancy symptoms x

im due 5th jan :) very excited but scared. been having quite bad back ache, very bad heartburn and sleepless nights hehe so just the usual pregnancy symptoms x

Ooh BabyDust, my birthday is the 5th Jan and my baby is due on the 1st or 2nd. So I could end up with a birthday baby!!!
Getting close now. I think it feels further away for us Jan ladies as it is "next year" but it's only approx 5 weeks till Christmas or something like that?!!

:happydance:

I'm due on 8th Jan. Having a girl. I'm feeling very well actually. Bit more tired but thats to be expected and then i get slight heatburn at night but only really when i have a cuppa tea b4 it. So trying to lay off the cuppa's and avin milk instead which is helping.
This is my first, so very excited but gettin a lil nervous now too lol! Keep thinkin she's going arrive end of December for some reason x

Due 25th of jan. suffering with pain due to SPD but going forward. Can't wait to meet our little princess. Wish time would hurry up hahahah xx

Well ladies i desided its our turn for a big thread. After all only 2 weeks until we get to say we are due next month!!!:happydance: So how are all you ladies doing?:flower: How are we all feeling. Just wondering too how many ladies here are due in jan :hugs:

Heyyy! :D I'm feeling great apart from:
Third tri hyperemesis
Low blood pressure
The worry of GBS
The awful piles ( I understand the whole bunch of grapes hanging out your arse statements now)
The sore boobs
The heartburn
The rib pain
A persistant breech baby :/

I'm due in 9 weeks and 3 days or 66 days :happydance:
Pre-term labour at 28 weeks has people betting on a christmas baby though! :rofl:

Due 24th of january and cant believe i'm into single figure weeks... Only 9 wks and 3 days to go!!

Very exciting. Still so much to do which is stressful. Still got 5 weeks left at work but generally feeling really well. Hips get sore in bed, need to pee a lot but otherwise coping fine. Wish i could finish work now and use my energy to finish nursery before i'm too big and tired... Just know that the minute i finish up at work, energy will have gone and all i'll want to do is sleep.

Hubby better get used to taking orders and seeing to my demands he he :hangwashing::laundry::dishes::iron::rofl:

Due 24th of january and cant believe i'm into single figure weeks... Only 9 wks and 3 days to go!!

Very exciting. Still so much to do which is stressful. Still got 5 weeks left at work but generally feeling really well. Hips get sore in bed, need to pee a lot but otherwise coping fine. Wish i could finish work now and use my energy to finish nursery before i'm too big and tired... Just know that the minute i finish up at work, energy will have gone and all i'll want to do is sleep.

Hubby better get used to taking orders and seeing to my demands he he :hangwashing::laundry::dishes::iron::rofl:

:wave: I'm due the 24th to but with a blue bump! :happydance:

:wave: I'm due the 24th to but with a blue bump! :happydance:

Oh how nice... Wonder if our blue and pink babies will b born at same time?! That'd b nice xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"