January - Slim for 2009! month one!

well done on the loss girls!
Ive eaten too much today, but im hungover (i knowww. im rubbish) but spent ages trawling round the shops looking at suits, so thats not toooo bad!!

I've done ok today had:
Breakfast: Slimfast shake.
Snack: Pear.
Lunch: Slimfast shake.
Snack: Weightwatchers yogurt.

Was a bit naughty had a small chocolate sundae, a couple of celebrations and a bit of cheese. I couldnt stop my cravings. Going to have something healthy for tea.

Exercise was lotsof walking and housework.

xx

I've done ok today had:
Breakfast: Slimfast shake.
Snack: Pear.
Lunch: Slimfast shake.
Snack: Weightwatchers yogurt.

Was a bit naughty had a small chocolate sundae, a couple of celebrations and a bit of cheese. I couldnt stop my cravings. Going to have something healthy for tea.

Exercise was lotsof walking and housework.

xx

Thats really good! You're very restrained to only stop at a couple of celebrations!

I wasnt too bad yesterday, much better than at the weekend. Apple for breakfast, cereal bar mid morning, slim a soup and rice crackers for lunch with a weight watchers yoghurt and peri peri chicken breast with peas and carrots for dinner. Plus 45 minutes at the gym. Altho i will be honest, i also had two maryland cookies, two chocolate coins and two white chocolate snowmen..!! And i think two slices of marmite toast might have snuck in there as well! :rofl:

Ooh a weekend away,how exciting!Where are you going?x

Going to London :D Can't wait. Making him an amazing present too, well in my opinion. Doing him a scrap book, done 4 pages so far and it's taken me about 3 hours!

Diet wise i'm being bad this week, yesterday i had a chicken tikka wrap for lunch with a couple of chips (i was out) and then pasta bake for dinner. Oh and a skinny muffin from starbucks.

Today i've had healthy(ish) homemade salmon fishcakes. And some fruit. xx

Ohhh my god salmon fishcakes.Yummy yummy I absolutely love salmon.
I love London.I used to go more when we lived in Wiltshire but now we live in Plymouth so we never go there because it takes about a million hours.
Im so hungry for salmon fishcakes now.Dont worry about yesterday,everyone has off days xxxx

Thanks, i think it's because it's the 2nd week as well, it's not a novelty anymore so it's turning into a chore. Lol.

Yeah i never ever go to london, i've been about twice. But it's quite far from me, about 3 or 4 hours.

The salmon fishcakes i made were pretty healthy. Used up the leftover mash (no butter or milk) from sunday's roast, mixed in half a tin of red salmon, one egg to bind and then coated in a tiny bit of plain flour and dry fried them :) xxx

Thanks, i think it's because it's the 2nd week as well, it's not a novelty anymore so it's turning into a chore. Lol.

Yeah i never ever go to london, i've been about twice. But it's quite far from me, about 3 or 4 hours.

The salmon fishcakes i made were pretty healthy. Used up the leftover mash (no butter or milk) from sunday's roast, mixed in half a tin of red salmon, one egg to bind and then coated in a tiny bit of plain flour and dry fried them :) xxx

Sound delicious, going to have to try it out. I know how to make fish cakes but the asian not so good for you way.
xx

I havent done so well today. Really didnt fancy slimfast milkshake, so told myself that i would eat healthy but then i didnt.

Breakfast: Slice of toast and mug of tea (wholemeal toast).
Lunch: Chicken burger, chips and salad (my friends went out for lunch and asked me to join them).
Tea: Tuna pasta bake (made the healthy way).

In the evening i munched on galaxy chocolate and packet of crisps.

xx

i havent had a great day either, my plateau is catching up with me, had a massive row with the other half and uni is shite. tucking in to another sugaryyyy tea. sweet ambrosia. lol

I did 30 mins exercise again today, and didn't feel as knackered so I'll do longer next time :)

my weight loss has come to a stop, due came on my period on friday :(
Yesterday i had
my 2 bowls of cereal and lasgane and chips for tea.
today
1 bowl of cereal, tea few chocos, piece of toast for dinner, i dont know what have for tea.

i havent been working out, not being lazy but back at uni and work and there simply isnt enough hours in the day. Ive hit the big P, from all that weight loss i havent lost a lb in 4 days. WELL annoying. I should work out more, than would help stop it.

I suppose everybody has their off days.

I done ok today.

Breakfast: cornflakes.
Snack: weightwatchers yogurt.
Lunch: tuna in a tortilla roll.
Snack: pear and orange.

Did munch on a packet of crisps and had one roses chocolate.

Tea's not going to be great as my brothers coming round and feeling really tired to make anything healthy. So it going to hav to be pizza and chips with beans.

My workout has been walking lots again. Broody i envy you exercising lots. I've been knackered when i come home from work. Need my motivation back that i had about four months ago when i lost two stones.
xx
xx

Luckily I'm only working part time (I do want full time hours though) so I do have the time.

If your looking for the slim off blinkies, the link is on the first page of this thread :)

Keep it up girls! I have been going to the gym, three times last week, twice this week so far I will probably go again on Friday - been struggling with the diet side of things, i have such a big appetite but the exercise must be doing some good. xx

Nice one Lauraloo, whatever happens your defo getting healtier. I got a day off the 4-day plateau today and ive lost another lb! Slow progress, but getting there.

thank goodness i dont have a wedding to slim for :dohh:

On the plus side, my BMI is now only 'overweight' not 'obese'. Man i cried when i saw the words obese. Right, im chubby, but to me obese is those americans they have to knock walls out for. MIGHT post a picture on my LJ tonight from me (looking rough with no make up >.<) the day before i started and then a photo today. Might.

Heya everyone sorry I haven't been on in ages, please don't even ask me about diets. I promise I will start asap!!
Had alot on recently, passed my driving theory last week and now have my test coming in less than three weeks! Been ill and my friend had a miscarriage so I have been with her alot. Hope everyone is ok?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"