January Snow Angels 40 Tester's 6 BFP's

So I'm out ladies! Temp dropped below the cover line this morning and I've started spotting! 1/2 days earlier than expected but at least i still get to test again January. Trying not to feel too down, was only our first month and at least ff is saying I did O naturally. Good luck to the rest of you :flower:

Can you please add me new date as Jan 28th. Will be poas before then for sure though lol

Any ideas ladies? (Chart below) My period was pretty long, 5 days is normal for me. Then it was done, I had a couple spot's yesterday when wiping, now today very light but enough to get on panty liner...also temp dropped more...

So confused why I'm bleeding this late? Can this affect this cycle in terms of fertility?

I finally found out last year why I had been bleeding that late into my cycle. For years drs. had just told me it was "hormones" and I needed to go onto birthcontrol to stop it. I went into my RE they did an ultrasound and said, well we know what the reason is, your uterus is full of fibroids or polyps. We will take them out and you will actually have a chance of getting pregnant.

The bleeding came from the polyps rubbing up against my uterine lining and scraping it off. It isn't normal to bleed for that long. See if you can get an ultrasound or HSG to find out what is going on.

How often and how much did you bleed, my period was pretty normal, just a day longer with very light bleeding. Then yesterday a couple spots when wiping. A few spots on panty liner today. Seems to have stopped. If it's polyps will it go on throughout the whole cycle?

Gonna set up an appt with my GYN, don't want to keep TTC for months before finding out something like polyps is preventing it...

Witch got me ... 27 day cycle down from 37 days so not all bad. At least i can toast the new year xx

It does mean i can test again in Jan. Can u change me to the 27th. I am not testing this month till af is due. Its cost a fortune!! Xx

Hey ladies, af is due tomorrow (the day FF set for me, but could be after tomorrow as well).

I tested BFN today (13dpo) :( and temp dropped but not below cover line. Do you guys think I'm out? I won't be able to ttc for the next 2-3 months because DH had to leave somewhere. A little stressed now. This is third month ttc.

Btw anyone had any success with vitex? I feel my ovulation day CD21 is a little late :/. Has anyone ever used vitex and got an earlier ovulation?

Thanks and I hope you all get your BFP this month!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 3
How often and how much did you bleed, my period was pretty normal, just a day longer with very light bleeding. Then yesterday a couple spots when wiping. A few spots on panty liner today. Seems to have stopped. If it's polyps will it go on throughout the whole cycle?

Gonna set up an appt with my GYN, don't want to keep TTC for months before finding out something like polyps is preventing it...

It started as a few spots after my period for a few days. Then it seemed like my cycle got longer, from 5-7 days with more spotting after. The change was so gradual I didn't even notice it over the years, just one day I looked back at my charts and realized I had been wearing pads and liners the entire month. This took probably 2-3 years but I had four pretty big polyps in there. With one it would not be as bloody. Take a look at my March chart, that was the worst, but then look before than and you can see the trend.

Hello ladies! Can I join in for testing on January 17th, Dannixo? Thank you! :dust:

Can I join? O'd on the 29th, testing on Jan 12.

It's a long shot for me as hubby and I were apart for a few days around O time for the holidays, but today I'm feeling nauseous and various random twinges and cramps. Fun to symptom spot anyway, I guess.

Welcome newest ladies! Good luck in 2015! Happy New Year's ladies! May you all be blessed with a baby! I'm sorry for those the :witch: got. Good luck in February :)

well I tested a few days early :blush:

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/IMG_1191_zpsb8555380.jpg

Congratulations :) Danniox can you change me to WTT , will stick around as an offical cheerleader if that ok :) ill be living vicariously through you all until I'm good to go again :)

Congrats on the BFPs and sorry to those who AF got. Hopefully you will get a bfp at the end of the month!

AFM, I am confused. I thought O'd around CD 25 (Dec. 23) but FF has not given me any crosshairs. For those of you that chart/temp, do you think I've O'd or is FF correct in thinking it hasn't happened yet?

Congrats on the BFPs and sorry to those who AF got. Hopefully you will get a bfp at the end of the month!

AFM, I am confused. I thought O'd around CD 25 (Dec. 23) but FF has not given me any crosshairs. For those of you that chart/temp, do you think I've O'd or is FF correct in thinking it hasn't happened yet?

I'd say you ovulated on cd21 looking at your temps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"