January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

congrats on team :blue: TTC!!!!!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Blessed

Well I'm happy to report that baby is head down, and she is still a she! A perfectly healthy princess with all organs, fingers, and parts :cloud9: She was awake during the scan, so she kept kicking around a lot!

Halfway through already! Can't believe it!

Congrats on team blue Hun :) aww how sweet lock
Mine is Monday and I'm so excited he's been kicking away all day! It's so nice x

Sounds like a lovely scan, Lock!

Mine is Monday too, Donna. Can't wait!

We did a bit of walking this weekend and today my muscles are sore and I feel so tired. Anyone else looking forward to autumn??

Lucy, I LOVE autumn!!!! The beautiful fall colors, apple cider, pumpkin pies, the autumn foods, pumpkin patches, Halloween, Thanksgiving, the cool crisp air, it's also my favorite clothing season with all the sweaters, boots, scarves, and dark colors. Can't wait for autumn :D

Here's a profile pic from today's ultrasound
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/11850752_10201007781753348_5994650342853935476_o_zpsnftyzrsb.jpg

I love autumn and winter I love cosy dark nights !
Aww how cute Hun x
Ino Lucy so exciting x

Congrats TTC!!

I love autumn too, but it doesn't last very long here, couple weeks and it feels like winter already xD So not looking foward to winter with a huge belly and ice everywhere and buying a maternity winter coat, etc. haha

Yay team blue TTC!

Glad scan went well Lock!

Had my scan this afternoon and I just want to cry. Baby was in an awkward position so she had a hard time getting all the measurements etc. Saw the Dr and it looks like baby might have a horseshoe kidney which can indicate a chromosome problem or other anomaly. Every thing else looked good including babies size so praying it was just a bad angle/picture. Sent me to get the T21 blood work to check for chromosomal abnormalities and have another US to re check kidneys in.2 wks. This pregnancy has been so.complicated. :cry:

Athena :hugs: your post made my cry. I'm so sorry! I hope your sweet boy is ok and it was just bad angling. Will be thinking of you!

Aw, athena I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I'm sure everything is fine, and baby's position was just awkward.

Congrats on team blue ttc!

Glad your scan went well lock.

I would love autumn, but in southern California it can be some of the hottest times here, and is usually fire season.

Athena, I'm sorry you had a not so great scan :( hopefully the test results come back quickly and show a healthy little boy. Thinking of you xx

I'm also in Southern California mushy and I know what you mean about it being hot still in autumn. But the days get shorter which is nice. Annoyingly I'm going to get double summer this year as we are moving back to Australia in November. The good thing is November/December can be quite chilly and rainy so it won't be like here and hot and sunny every day. And then summer tends to have some hot days followed by cool, cloudy days so we always get a break from the heat. Has anyone had a summer baby before? I'm a bit concerned so I'm making sure we get a house with air conditioning and only go out on the cooler days. I figure most of January I'll be inside anyway then it's just a few weeks of summer before I eventually get my autumn!! And autumn there is lovely.

Athena, I was thinking about you and wondering why they are waiting 2 weeks to do another scan? If it's the angle that was the issue then maybe they could do it sonner?

Congrats on Team Blue TTC and congrats on a great ultrasound Lock!!

Athena so sorry you're going through this uncertainty and hope your little man was just in a less than ideal position. Hugs to you and hoping your blood work and ultrasound show that all is well. :hugs:

Athena, I was thinking about you and wondering why they are waiting 2 weeks to do another scan? If it's the angle that was the issue then maybe they could do it sonner?

I wish they would do it sooner 2weeks is a long wait. I believe they are waiting for two reasons. 1 to let the kidneys develop more so they can get a clearer picture and be more sure of the diagnosis and the T 21 test results aren't in for 7-10 days. He wants to be sure one way or the other because I will have to be referred to a high risk OB if there is a problem.

Also DD was born Aug 22nd during the hottest part of Summer here. Average temps around 100degrees F feels like 115 because of humidity and honestly it wasn't as a bad as I thought i would be. For me summer was easier than DS being born very near winter holidays.

That totally makes sense why you have to wait. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Do you have a pic of your little boy? Would love to see one of him! :)

That's good to know you found a summer baby ok. I'm having yucky thoughts of being sweaty and breastfeeding! But I guess that's what air conditioner is for. Wow! It's really hot in summer where you are!

Hi ladies. Mind if I join in? I've been so hesitant to join this thread having had so many losses in the past, but today DH and I finally had our anatomy/anomaly scan and the doctor said that everything is looking perfect. I think I'm finally ready to join in with you! I can't wait to get to know you all. Looks like some of the ladies here are also on the rainbows thread for January- so I recognize a few faces! :wave:

DH and I are having a little girl (baby #1) conceived via IVF transfer #6. We're both in our early 30's and are so incredibly happy to have made it to the second trimester this time around! We thought we would be getting some amazing pics today, but apparently our LO decided to be shy and burrowed her face into the placenta for the entire scan. Here's the over the shoulder shot of our cutie.

11910929_393196427556068_822713218_n.jpg

oh, you look a tad familiar! :haha:

Welcome Buny

Athena, that makes sense why they want you to wait. Hoping your next scan goes smoothly

Welcome buny and congrats!

Athena I'm praying baby was just in a weird position and all is well! It will be a long 2 weeks waiting I'm sure. :hugs:

Lovely scan pics ladies!

I absolutely love autumn. It's my fave. Can't wait for summer to get over with. Excited for cooler weather and everything that comes along with autumn :)

I had a summer baby and it was horrible. Mostly being big and pregnant, after I finally had him (he had to be induced 11 days overdue) then it wasn't so bad. It was a very hot summer though, this summer doesn't seem as bad- here anyway.

Welcome bunny!

Thanks for the :hugs: ladies. So nice to be able to tell you all. It's a hard time and we don't want to tell anyone so means the world to not feel so alone with it.

I also LOVE autumn and winter. The holidays are great. I've had it on my mind for about a month. I keep dreaming about snow and online window shopping for Halloween decorations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->