January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Welcome buny!

I love that so many of us love autumn and winter! I must say I really like the lead up to the winter holidays here in the U.S. As soon as I see (and smell!) Halloween things I get excited! I'm not a huge fan of Halloween itself but I love all that goes with it. So festive!

Congrats on team blue ttc!

Glad your can went well lock lovely profile pic 😉

Athena so sorry you had a stressful scan.. With my first they said something about the tube to the kidney being bigger than it should be.. Scanner was awful she made me worried, they then said about it being common in downs babies. We ended up going privately in London and was told it was fine and not a problem.. Subsequent scans at the hospital also said this and he is now a very healthy nearly 9 year old.. I'm
Sure yours will end up just fine, pain u have to wait 2 weeks tho!

Lucy are u from Australia? I would love to go there.. We plan to at some point, have always thought about moving there from the UK x

Hey embeth I live in Australia I'd pretty nice here very laid back I'm an Australian girl so was born in Brisbane but I live in Perth :) if you want to visit any where I would say gold coast absolutely beautiful and lots of theme parks :) but if you want away from hustle and bustle perth is very nice and great to live in the beaches are fantastic!

So sorry the scan brought worries Athena! Bad angle, how stressful! I hope you get good answers soon!

Welcome Bunny!

Yes, Embeth I'm from Melbourne! Voted worlds most liveable city again this year! It's a bit different to the other Australian cities (do you think Sakura?) in that it's not very beachy and the weather is a lot cooler - and people are known for wearing lots of black! Haha :) it's known for its great cafes, art scene and trams! It reminds me of San Francsico and Seattle in someways. That would be so cool if you moved there!! I'm looking forward to going back but I'm definitely going to miss California. It's been a great 3 years! Sorry, I'm rambling!

How's everyone today? I found it hard to sleep last night. I really hope it was because I wasn't too tired and it's the start of a more energenic period!!

Thank u Sakura and Lucy it is def somewhere I want to go..We are a bit Disney crazy and have spent last few years flying off to Orlando for holidays there, we go again nxt year it's quite expensive from the UK but after next year I want to holiday in Australia next! X

had my scan today and he is healthy and measuring a week ahead <3 all of my boys have measured ahead.

and my sch seems to have cleared up, so I'm very thankful for that!

Glad your scan went well Blessedmomma and glad your sch seems to have cleared up, great news! :)

Glad your scan went well Blessed, did they try and guess his weight? At my scan yesterday they said my little lady was 12oz and measuring in the 61%. I'm fully expecting an 8 pounder since my other 2 were 8lbs 6oz and 8lbs 2oz

Glad your scan went well, blessed. My first measured just over a pound at his 20 week scan. But then they kept telling me to expect a 7.5 pound baby. I have a very long torso and didn't show for a very long time, and when I did i wasn't very big. I had a 9lb 2 oz baby.

I fully expect the same or bigger this time, my husband's family makes big babies!

My boys are always measuring ahead to &I mine were 9lb 5oz and 9lb 1oz can't wait for my scan x

Wow big babies ladies! I don't know what to expect yet but I was tiny and so was OH at under 7lbs hehe.

Congrats on your scan Blessed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->