January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hi everyone. :) Thanks got the warm welcome. I'm super sore today after having the big scan yesterday. With baby in such a bad position, the tech had to push a lot harder than normal and jab/shake my belly trying to get baby to move, which caused baby to flail, but not flip over, even after moving me into different positions, too. I really hope she's in a better position next month so we can finish checking everything without me getting so sore again.

Sorry your scan was stressful, Athena. :hugs: Getting a bad angle is the worst.

Welcome buny. Xx

Sorry for the uncertainty Athena. Hope your next scan goes well. Xx

AFM...I think I am starting to suffer SPD! As I had a couple of days of aches under and around my bump whenever I moved, But yesterday and today already I have been in so much agony! It's not painful as such but ultra sore whenever I move position and even when I try to sleep. Gonna get some support bands and see if that helps because at the moment I am bound to the sofa. :( Xx

Seems like everyone has good size babies!!;) I'll be interested this time to see what this little one pops out as.. My three boys were 7lb13, 8lb2 and 9lb1!! Bigger every time! With this being a girl I'm hoping she won't jump up a lot bigger than my last bub x

Half way today! Assuming I'm on time, but if I'm anything like my first I'll go later. But every baby is different, so he can have his own plan.

I've been losing bits of mucus for a few weeks now, which I know can be normal and it regenerates but does anyone else have any experience with this? I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, so I'll be able to talk about it to them then.

I've been losing some too Mushy, it's looks like a yellowish snotty like discharge, right? I think I remember having this while pregnant with DS too.

Yes, it's really gross haha I didn't lose any until I was in labor with my first, so I'm totally not used to all this extra.

Glad your scan went well Blessed, did they try and guess his weight? At my scan yesterday they said my little lady was 12oz and measuring in the 61%. I'm fully expecting an 8 pounder since my other 2 were 8lbs 6oz and 8lbs 2oz

she said he weighed 12 oz as well. I'm a week behind you so I wonder what percentage that puts mine in?? my babies have been between 6 lbs 14 oz and 7 lbs 15 oz. but my littlest ones came a little early, 37 or 38 weeks. this pregnancy reminds me exactly of my pregnancy with my biggest baby who was 7 lbs 15 oz at 39 weeks. think he will be one of my bigger ones if he makes it far enough.

I've been losing bits of mucus for a few weeks now, which I know can be normal and it regenerates but does anyone else have any experience with this? I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, so I'll be able to talk about it to them then.

this would concern me if it was plug. I know it can mean nothing and regenerate, but I never lose any til at least 35 or 36 weeks. just going off my past experiences, I only lose any when I'm starting to dilate ( I usually start dilating early). not to concern you, since it could be nothing, or maybe just a lot of cm?? i would definitely bring it up with your dr

I've had lots of that mushy too.. Have been for quite a while now think I remember having it before, presume it's normal never caused any problems x

I've been seeing baby poke me from the outside today. It's amazing and a tiny bit weird lol.

DannaD- Aw! That is so cool! *jealous!*

AFM- DH and I interviewed midwife #3 today and didn't like her. Midwife #2 we didn't like much either. #1 was great, but she may be going out of town three days after my due date. The final possibility (#4), we're interviewing on Friday. Hopefully we like her since, though she's an hour away and that wouldn't be best, she's a backup for midwife #1 and that would give us the option of staying local for prenatal care with #1, but also having a backup that we like just as much. FX'd!!

That's so cute Danna! I'm yet to see little pokes yet with this one but I remember being a little weirded out last time! So exciting yet such a unique experience!

Heather, I was just thinking - is your scan tomorrow??

I've been seeing a few kicks through my stomach. DH hasn't felt the kicks yet though, he stops kicking every time I tell DH to come over!

Hi ladies. Could you change my date on the front page please. I will be giving birth to my 17 week sleeping angel tomorrow as his or her heart has stopped.

Sorry for the bad news.

I wish you all happy and health pregnancies.

Xxx

Oh no so sorry to hear that :cry:

I'm still not feeling any movement at all, so worried.

You know I am here if you need Sailorsgirl.

Lilly is this your first baby? x

It is! But expected to feel movement by now as I have quite a flat stomach so it's not like there's a lot of fat blocking the movements :dohh:

Wish my scan would hurry up so I can see baby, it's on Tuesday so not too long to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->