January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Good luck Heather. Can't wait to hear. Xx

I'm so sorry Sailor's girl. My heart and prayers go out to you and yourfamily. Xx

So so sorry sailorsgirl xxxxx

Lilly I am hardly feeling anything. The odd gentle poke that is it. I'm a bit behind you but this is my 4th and I'm not big either so was hoping to feel a bit more by now. Sure they won't stop giving us bug kicks soon enough xx

Good luck heather hope u hear u have a healthy baby girl!! Great bump!! Xx

Im so sorry sailors girl my thoughts and prayers are with you x
Good luck Heather

Been a little quiet lately trying to redecorate the
Whole house before november :/

Thinking about you and praying for you, sailorsgirl. Very sorry for your loss, hun.

Oh sailorgirl, what heartbreaking news. I am so terribly sorry this is happening to you xxx

Cute bunp Heather! And so cute you found the same top for the photo as with Landon! Can't wait for your update!!!

Lilly- when is your scan? Maybe you are feeling movement but being your first you're not recognizing it as the baby?

Yay!!!! Congrats Heather!! 💖💖💖💖💖

Yey Heather :pink:

Lucy my scan is Tuesday morning, i feel the odd gas feeling every now and again but it's not getting any stronger - been feeling that since 16 weeks but it's not very often and doesnt feel any different to normal gas, i wouldn't give it a second thought if I wasn't pregnant. I'm waiting for the big POKES or bubbles or butterfly feeling that everyone says you feel.

Yay congrats Heather. So happy for you. Xx

Is anyone else starting to feel Braxton hicks yet? I swear I keep getting a few every day for the past few days. Xx

I keep thinking I'm getting them! At first I thought it was just baby pushing himself outwards, but it's the whole of the bump. I didn't get a single braxton hicks last time so this is all new to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->