January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Glad everything went well at the scan. The bedding sounds lovely!

Anyone else's teeth CRUMBLING? :cry:

Just been to the dentist, need 2 fillings (a chunk of tooth fell out yesterday!) and he said we need to keep an eye on a few of my teeth as they're crumbling and he doesn't know why! I can't remember the last time I had any filings and at my last check up earlier this year everything was fine.

So of course I've Google searched like a mad woman and it might be baby stripping my teeth of calcium! What the hell!

I keep thinking I'm getting them! At first I thought it was just baby pushing himself outwards, but it's the whole of the bump. I didn't get a single braxton hicks last time so this is all new to me!

Glad I'm not the only one thinking there experiencing them. I got them with my last LO at 25 weeks but this is much sooner. I get the tightening and low back ache and then after an hour they go. This is baby no 6 so I suppose anything can happen. Xx

Congrats Heather! That was me the kitty bedding set :p

I'm so sorry Sailor, my heart is breaking for you, how unfair :(

As for feeling/seeing baby move, I know I'm very lucky being so early and with my first baby, totally wasn't expecting to feel anything before 20 weeks! So far OH even got to feel a kick (it's hard to catch fast). I have no idea where my placenta is, but I have a short torso, I'm quite thin and have weak abs haha.

Lily - i had this terribly with my first my tedth just went to pot !!!with this one imjust having bleeding gums atm also i wouldnt worry about feeling baby i didnt feel first till around 21 weeks and only just the last 3 days have really been feeling this one and im 19+5 to

Yay Heather so glad u got what u wanted i do think this half of the month Will be girl heavy

So sorry sailors :hugs:

Congrats Heather!

I think I've been having BH too. Worried me because never had them in other pregnancies. Very reassured others have them too.

Lilly- I had this problem with DS. Ended up having 1 tooth pulled and 2 fillings. You might talk to mw or dr about calcium supplements.

Congratulations heather so pleased for you Hun ❤️

I feel totally guilty saying this after the sad news and Im defo so grateful for my boys and I totally love him now already but a girl Ino who is due one day after me already has a boy and just found out she's having a girl I just feel like every one Ino had one of each or more and mixed genders & I felt so jealous it put me in a bad mood lol
I got over it & im ok but a part of me still feels it's not fair how come I don't get a baby girl
Selfish I no x

Congrats heather ;)

I used my Doppler this afternoon as was worrying too about lack of movement.. While I was listening she gave a few good kicks ;) I could see my belly go up a little in a certain spot each time, so nice ;)

It's not selfish Donna. I felt exactly like u when I was pregnant with boy number 3. Loved him loads couldn't wait to meet him but was still hard hearing people having girls. It did get easier for me, sure it will for u. You never know one day u may end up with a 4th which maybe your girl. We never originally planned to have a 4th xx

sailorsgirl- I'm so absolutely sorry you are going through this. praying for you :hugs:

LillyFleur- with my 3rd my placenta was up front. I didn't feel him one bit until 26 weeks! did my head in. have you been told where your placenta is located? it can make quite a cushion. even with this one (my 8th) I have only been feeling him for a couple weeks now and the placenta is definitely in back. my last 3 before him I was feeling movement around 12 weeks and strong by 14. they really are all different.

lesh07- I'm definitely feeling braxton hicks. mine can be quite painful and even feel like early labor contractions to me. they have in all my pregnancies, so I'm not concerned. definitely get more with a full bladder or if I lay on my back.

heather- congrats on your little girl! :)

donna- I'm sorry you're feeling this way. it's not selfish, just how you feel. I'm sure things will get better with time. praying for you!

Thanks girls yeh maybe one day but I think for now I'll have to accept I'm Ment to have boys
My boys are amazing seeing them together I can't wait to add another to them x

Sailors I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby. :hugs: Wishing you peace and strength as you get ready to deliver your sleeping angel.

Heather congrats on Team :pink: and a healthy baby!!

I had my anatomy scan this morning as well. Baby is still a boy (phew!) and they said he looks absolutely perfect. So so happy. :cloud9:

I do feel movement everyday, but obviously not even close to all of it - Thomas was moving all over the place during my scan and I couldn't feel it at all! Makes me wonder what the heck he is doing when I actually can feel it. :haha:

Lily, I'm not feeling much in the way of movement either- nothing definitely Baby, that's for sure. My OB says that the best way to feel the baby is if he or she is facing your stomach and there's no placenta in the way. Every other position is harder. Right now, my LO is facing towards my back, with her front side pressed directly into the placenta. OB said that's the worst for feeling movement. I guess it could still be a while. Do you know where your placenta is and what your baby's favorite position is?

Donna - don't feel bad about how you're feeling. Sometimes I wish we didn't have a choice of knowing the gender like how it used to be. I could never be team yellow but I wish I could! I think it's hard knowing the gender before having met the baby as it's simply boy or girl, not what they look like, characteristics etc. I think your scan next week will help too, they're so cute and well formed by 21 weeks! I think we are scan buddies? Mine's Monday too!

I'm feeling a bit anxious today. No reason for it other than hormones and pregnancy I think! Only half way and I'm ready to meet this baby and not be pregnant. A friend of mine suggested taking magnesium to help with moods. Anyone know anything about this? On a positive note I think I'm starting to gain a bit more energy! Yippee!

Sure, it's on sale too
https://www.clement.ca/en/product/p...unite=001&pn=gi=42&cat=20&mgp1=root=20&pnum=2

Yay Lucy I can't wait for out scan! I can't wait to see him again :) your defo right x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->