January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

My husband just felt baby move for the first time! Never seen such a huge smile on his face :)

Congrats Heather!

Donna, I totally understand how you are feeling. I always feel a pang of jealousy when I hear someone say they're having a girl. And today at my appointment I told my doctor I was having a boy and since I have been having to take my son with me she knows I already have one. She just gave me a look like she felt sorry for me or something. Or maybe I was reading too much into it.

Ino what you mean Hun people can be so rude . X
Congrats Heather!

Donna, I totally understand how you are feeling. I always feel a pang of jealousy when I hear someone say they're having a girl. And today at my appointment I told my doctor I was having a boy and since I have been having to take my son with me she knows I already have one. She just gave me a look like she felt sorry for me or something. Or maybe I was reading too much into it.

Heather i have no preference at all
I would love another boy but a girl would be
Equally welcome lol i think as i already have a boy ive
Just called this one he from day 1 lol

Just made our first big purchase...The Pram!! Ahhhh starting to feel a bit real now. Ordered it a bit earlier than I would have liked but it's on a good deal and got a free car seat.

Congrats pitakat!

I'm so desperate to order my pram lilly.what did u go for ?. Holding out as long as I can! Want to try and spread out the buying as I love shopping for baby bits.. Even more exciting nearer the end aswell! Having to avoid mothercare as once I'm in there I can't resist!!

Silvercross Pioneer https://www.silvercrossbaby.com/our-products/prams-and-pushchairs/pioneer/black/ ordered it from them directly as they have the free car seat offer on the pram we wanted, Mothercare do similar offers sometimes but currently it's not on the pram we want.

I've been pretty good and not done any shopping so far, apart from buying some baby clothes at 12 weeks, it helps being team yellow ... If I knew the gender i would go NUTS and buy so much.

Lilly- what a gorgeous pram! And it looks good with the car seat too. Which colour did you get? I love the sand one! I don't think it's available in the U.S. but I've seen it in Australia...maybe I need a new one! 😝

Lovely Lilly. That's the pram we're going for. Hubby's a huge silver cross lover. Lol. Xx

I love silver cross prams!

I need a double tho so it a no go for me I had a huge kick earlier and I saw my belly move properly it was high tho and above my belly button but I thought they wasn't so high yet x

wow lilly it's gorgeous <3 think you made a great purchase and definitely not too early!

I love shopping for baby stuff. I think I enjoy looking and researching big purchases almost as much as buying it lol.

we used the same carseat for our 4 boys and it finally expired right before our last baby was due. since she was a girl we decided on a pink one (Pink is my favorite color and since our 2 oldest are girls but much older it had been forever since buying girl stuff, soooo we went a bit nuts lol) now that we are having a boy I will definitely need some sort of boy cover for it.

we already have tons of strollers and pretty much everything else we need besides clothes. we always donate our clothes between kids, and even though we didn't our last baby it's all girls of course :)

Lovely pram lilly.. Really like that!! Never had a silver cross, think we're going for the bugaboo bee 3 this time plan on ordering after 20 weeks xx

Donna- baby can be higher after multiple pregnancies. At my 19 week scan my uterus was 3-4 inches above my belly button already, and I had felt baby there also. Dr said since it was my third baby your body knows what to do and already more easily stretched to expand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->