January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanks girls I no I'm going to be on edge so much now / I hope everything will be ok x I wish I could get another scan sooner to check my placenta considering they don't really no how low it is as my bladder was empty I just want to no for certain where it is instead of got to sit in limbo til 34 weeks I hope I don't bleed again I've had nothing stil since

We're Defo calling him cruz

I love all those names I really liked mila that was on my list for girls x

I love him so much already and couldn't bare if anything went wrong x

Donna - you are in my thoughts and I hope for only good things the remainder of your pregnancy.

As for names for us. If it was a girl it would have been Millie Marie
Now that we know it is a boy we were stuck between Kelty Elliott and Barrett Elliott. We have decided on Barrett (Bear)!

Thanks for your thoughts on names ladies! Annabelle was my fav but I'm hesitate as my parents had a cat called Annabelle. Do you think that matters?

Hope you get another scan sooner than 32 weeks Donna. We are in that awkward time of almost being 24 weeks but not quite. I'm hoping before we know it we'll be in the third tri and willing our babies out!

You ladies have great taste in names! I like Annabelle and Sophia, and Isabelle and Olivia, and Elizabeth and Charlotte. My good friend named her youngest Charlotte, so i don't think I'll get to use that one.

Embeth, I'm gonna ask my sister if she's free to go with me. Then she'd be able to record some of the scan on her phone, and my husband would be able to see some of it. Do you think the tech would allow filming?

No harm in asking.
Maybe once they've done their main checks they will let u film a little. My dh will be in the waiting room with our lo, shame for him not to be able
To be in there, least he ll be near by if God forbid they say there are any issues. We plan on having a 3d scan at the end of October and he lol def be there xx

pita- at the anatomy ultrasound that was done by our dr they wouldn't allow filming. said it was against HIPAA regulations or whatever. and then gave us pictures after. so weird. at our private sonogram the lady couldn't have cared less. but they may do it different there. your friend going sounds nice and I hope your DH gets to see some film.

lucy- our last daughter is sophia so I'm partial ;) but love all your names!

this baby was surely gonna be a boy. I had a huge list of boy names I loved and 2 girl names I kinda liked.

Thinking of you Donna. Everything fx'd no more bleeding and healthy baby boy!

We have our sons 1st name. I don't love it but agreed to it years ago when we started having babies. At a complete impasse on his middle name. I refuse to go along with my husband's terrible choice (everyone we know friends and family agree it is a very bad idea). So far he refuses to compromise.:growlmad: I am compromising on the first name so don't understand why he is being so stubborn about the middle name. So frustrated was going to just not have a middle name but was told legally we have to have one. Sorry for the rant, got a little carried away but so frustrated with the situation. :dohh:

The first name is Angelo. The middle name is so bad I'm afraid it would make dh look bad for even thinking of it.:wacko:

Angelo is a lovely name, a friend of ours has the cutest little boy called Angelo :)

Aww love all the names. We usually have a middle name picked before a first name. It's easier for us, since we generally give a middle name after someone in one of our families or a good friend. The first name is the hard part for us lol

Cute names, ladies! DH and I are thinking of naming our little girl Lexi. We'll see if it fits her when she's born.

I have a niece called lexi-Mae j love Lexi and I have another niece called demi-Leigh
Morning girls I've just woke up no more bleeding so far it's been about 24 hours he was kicking away like mad last night was lovely x

Welcome spirit!

Donna, I hope the bleed stays away and that you get another scan soon!

Yay name discussions! Love your name choices ladies!

We are 100% agreed now that this little lady will be named Claire Violet.

DD1 is Nora Anne, and DS is Everett Samuel.

I consider myself to have a classic taste, but try to lean towards the less common.

on my boys list I had Ivan, Tyler, Fletcher, and Adam

Before we settled on Claire, I also had Cambria, Althea, Tessa, Rowena, and Audrey on my list

Morning all, glad the bleeding has stayed away Donna.

I thought I would find it much easier to pick a name if I ever had a girl but now I am u just don't know!
I can feel
My little one starting to get stronger.. She still doesn't move a whole lot but when she does now it's just stronger and more definite.. I feel so impatient to meet her just want it to be January!!! X

Time is going by so slow it's torture!! Especially since I don't have another little one to keep me busy and work as been dead for 2 months now! Seriously haven't had a job related task in weeks T.T

Welcome spirit! Xx

Glad the bleed has stayed away, It is a scary time. Xx

AFM....All around the bottom and side of my bumps are sore this morning. The time is def going slow as I know my scan is 1 week today! I just want to know that the fluid is all normal and what our baby is boy or girl.

I keep changing my names for girls. We are set on a boys name for certain....Jackson - Andrew (Andrew is hubby's name)

Girls....I love Gracie! And am pretty sure Gracie will be in the name somehow. But I also recently love Maisie, Lacey, Alyssa and Darcie. Just can't decide. Will be a lot easier when we know gender. Xx

We have decided Benjamin Robert for this one. Benjamin just because we like it, and Robert is my husband's middle name.

Our first son is Alexander Thomas which has no special meaning.

I wanted to use DH's first or middle name for the middle name if our baby's a boy, but DH didn't like that idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->