January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

donna- so glad the bleeding hasn't come back.

welcome spirit!

we have..
Alyana (pronounced alley-anna) Irene
Felicia Nicole
Peyton Michael
Jaxon Keely
Nathon Daniel
Mason Elijah
Sophia Lynn
and of course soon to be Landon James

I have Craig junior Lizsandro
& Chad Matthew Carlos

And we haven't decided on cruzs middle name yet. X

We have:
Rhys James braden
Corey Joshua
Jacob Samuel
Still no idea on this little girl!!

I just watched my belly move several times as baby moved around :-D i love it!

How exciting PitaKat! I've finally been feeling movement this week and DH got to feel the baby kick last night :cloud9:

20 weeks today! Halfway mark. 6 days till my scan and I am hoping to be reassured about the fluids. Xx

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/C0045BD3-03C2-4B93-9A39-571ED531E41B_zps89giaavr.jpg

Here is my bump today :)
https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/7E3DC605-F623-4307-8886-782420D683DB_zpse4r4v83p.jpg

Thank you for the welcome ladies! I would love to add the snowdrop to my siggy, and also my journal, but when I insert it just has the link? I can't remember how to put it in so you just see the title.

We are 18 weeks today! So excited to be rolling along. Still only slight occassional kicks, but my belly seemed to have grown and hardened overnight. I also over did it today with lifting, so trying to rest atm.

We found out via the progenity test at 11 weeks. Our little man will be Trenten Michael :). Hubs picked it out~!

Lovely bump Donna.

I can't get the snowdrop Sig to work either freespirit. Sorry can't be more help.

The only way I got it to work was by coping the link out the actual signature thread x

Just got back from visiting family for a memorial. Over a 10 hour drive each way!

Anyway, that's when I chose to announce I was having another boy, which is apparently pretty disappointing to most.

Then my brother and cousin were talking about how they think I've made a huge mistake having a second so quickly and they don't think I'll be able to do it. They somehow didn't realize my husband was in the same room.

I'm so irritated with all of them!

Aww hope ur ok Hun people can be so rude u can do it and u will be fine !i was in the super market yday and was waiting in line to pay when some child must of been about 11 said are you pregnant I said yes he said what are u having I said a boy he said oh that's unlucky isn't it
I only had one of my boys with me imagine if I had the two sad tho that a child can even come out with those things that the world has taught us it's nice to have mixed genders! It didn't upset me as he's a child and I ok with having another son now but it would of done a few weeks ago.

I have a two year age gap and will be 22 months this time it's hard work at time but doable and worth it x

Oh god I'm actually going to punch someone when I'm pregnant with baby #2 (or more) can't believe the stupid comments people come out with, it's like just because we're pregnant they can say anything they want to us.

Your boys are going to have such fun growing up together! Esp with a smaller age cap.

That's really bad of them Mushy. Your boys will grow up to be best friends. My son was 11 when he finally got a little brother and although he was fascinated with him at the start and loves having a baby brother, the age gap did start to show. He still adores him but now my eldest id almost 15 and little man is 3 he no longer want's to spend time with him.

So your 2 little men are gonna have a blast together. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->