January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

How rude mushy. I got comments similar when I told people I was pregnant with my second boy. There is only 17 months between him
And my first. Yes it was hard to start with but so the right thing to do they are very close and always have each other to play with! Xx

I'm really not fussed I'm having a boy now I love him so much already I am still slightly sad I'm not having a girl but that's not to say I'm unhappy he's a boy I'm over the moon I see my two boys together and now cruz will slot right in to them !
I am obv Ment to be a mommy of boys 💙 I still feel like I'm defo done and won't be having anymore . I want to enjoy my boys growing up I feel like I've been pregnant forever and a day lol x

Thank you ladies. This is the first time I got a response like that, and I was super worried that it would make me feel worse, but it really made me just think screw them, cause they have no right to care what gender I'm having. It didn't make me feel better, but I'm happy for not worse.

As for my brother and cousin I desperately want to say something to confront them but my husband won't let me :( oh well just going to move on I guess.

Mushy, I think trying to put the rude comments behind you is the best thing. You could always say something like 'yes, it will be challenging at times having two little ones - so feel free to come a help out!' See what they say to that! I really don't understand why people think it's ok to make negative comments about pregnancy. It's a hard enough time as it is without others 'opinins' added to it.

We had people over for a BBQ yesterday and now the floors are so dirty I've mopped and swept several times and just can't get them clean. Im blaming being pregnant with my obsession with the floors!

Lucy I'm terrible with floors..
Some days they just drive me
Mad! I hate the dirt and smears I can.. We have a black lab so that doesn't help plus 3 messy boys I spend my life cleaning and pregnancy makes me
So much worse!

Sorry about the rudes comments :( How can people think it's okay to say such things?

I just went to buy some maternity clothes. It's expensive, but I feel so pretty! It really helps to show I'm pregnant and not just weirdly shapped, haha. I wanted to just buy long regular shirts but it makes me look like a potato :'S

I'm glad I'm not alone, Embeth! Sometimes i get a paper towel and wipe it to make sure I got all the dirt off after I mop. and just now i bought a new mop in the hope it gets rid of the grime!! My DS is now obsessed with the mop and broom. I guess that's a good habit to pick up from me!

That's exciting Danna! I'm wearing a maxi dress today that's not a maternity one and it's soooo tight and uncomfortable. I did indulge in a new bra from Victoria secret today. It's called a 'longue bra' and is meant to be their most comfortable. It's really soft and had no clips or underwire so I just had to get it!

Sorry about the rude comments mushy and Donna! I have definitely had my share, but mostly about the number of children we have. There is always someone in our families that says something beyond horrible.

Donna that's a beautiful bump!!

I'm afraid I have to get some maternity clothes too ladies. So expensive, but I'm so big this time I look like a cow in everything. At least if I wear something maternity instead of dh's shirts maybe I'll look pregnant instead of just fat lol

I have somewhat expensive taste (depends on what you personally consider expensive), so I really have no advice on where to shop for maternity clothes, but my favorite store is PinkBlush Maternity. Prices are about average, tops and dresses are adorable and fashionable, and the jeans fit fantasticly

Haha Lucy my youngest is obsessed with the mop and Hoover! It's all
He asked for .. Loves it if he sees them in shops.. Plus the lawn mower! I do sometimes cut the grass to keep him
Happy ;)
I ordered some maternity bits from h&m, my bump doesn't quite fill the tops yet looking forward to when it's a bit bigger think they will fit better then xx

4 days till gender scan. Hoping to see a healthy baby. Friday at 1pm. Xx

It's soon Lesh!!

Here there's only 1 maternity store haha... Even H&M, Walmart, etc don't carry their maternity line, and since I want to try stuff before buying, no online shopping for me!

Not long lesh v exciting! I have my 20 week scan on Thursday morning very nervous hope baby is happy and healthy!!

Here's my bump today.. Still low and not really above my belly button looking forward to it rounding out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
Thankyou ladies. So excited! I really need to know baby is good so I can start buying things as not brought 1 thing yet!

Yay Embeth! Lovely bump. Xx

This is my 20 week bump! Xx

11904639_10207649482658272_5495308206560431559_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back