January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Great bumps lesh and embeth and good luck at your scans! Sure all will be great.

I'm in pretty much all maternity now...have some stuff from Old Navy, Motherhood and H&M. Can't believe how fast my bump is growing - had a long big baggy shirt and loose fitting Jacket that I thought would fit for the whole pregnancy - nope, they are snug around the bump now.

What a weekend...we rented a storage locker so we can clear out the nursery and then the power went out Saturday due to a windstorm. Chaos. We had power back by Sunday morning but traffic lights were still out and stores still closed. And today there are gusting winds - I better not get stranded at work!

Hey Fit Mama! Didn't realise you were in Vancouver! We are currently here and also experienced the storm on Saturday... We had got off the hop on hop off your bus in the park and ended up getting stranded there as they stopped all traffic coming in. Had to walk all of the way out in the end, in the pouring rain and wind, and took ages to find a cab. The food at Granville Island made up for it tho! 😊

Oh no Frustrated, what a nightmare, especially while pregnant! Glad you got some good eats though. :)

Would you believe it hasn't rained all summer here until now?!? :haha:

Hope the rest of your trip goes smoother even though it's looking like another nasty day outside.

Just our luck Fit Mama! We leave today for Alaska. Not sure I fancy getting on the boat in this weather! The forecast looks miserable for the whole week we are away too. Hopefully California will have better weather next week 🙏

Frustrated, if one thing California has its stable weather! To the point of dull lol. I wish we would get some rain, it's so dry and dusty.
Loving the bumps! Mine is a bit lop sided, looks like the baby is lying on my right side, someone noticed on the weekend and said it looked like a bum poking out!

Love the bumps Lesh and embeth! I took a pic this morning and I'm seriously big!! I woke up a few days ago and lost half my wardrobe. It was literally overnight. My shirts that were fitting perfect on me are now too short when I lift my arms to do something. My bump hangs out the bottom! I look like what I usually look like around 32 weeks in my pregnancies. Can't imagine what it will be like in the end this time!

image.jpg

Well ladies my scan could not come quick enough now. As I came back from the toilet, Went to sit down and said to the hubby "Oh that feels warm" Went back to the loo and had some more watery spots in my undies. Really praying it's just urine that I'm not feeling (Although as I had just been to the loo I would have thought I was done) Instead of fluid as if it is I have been getting these feelings for 4 weeks now! :( Xx

When's your scan Lesh? Hoping it's a great one and you get the reassurance you need xx

Looking good blessed! It's funny how each pregnancy carries differently. I've got a smaller bump this time - I fully expected to be bigger the second time! Still time to catch up though!

I had my ultrasound this morning, baby looks great, head down and very active. It wasn't easy for the tech to get all the shots and measurements she needed lol. My sister had to work so my mom ended up going with me instead.

Attachments

• Message_1441060019366(1)~2.jpg
    Message_1441060019366(1)~2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
Lesh I hope everything is ok! I'm always on guard since my water broke at 26 weeks with one of mine, and contractions never start for me when my water breaks. Have you not went in to have it checked at l&d just to make sure??

Thanks Lucy! I agree, it's so weird how they are all different. I'm definitely bigger this time but I also know he weighed 12 oz when he was supposed to be weighing 7-8 oz so I fully expect a big guy lol!

Pita- absolutely precious!!! Are you not finding out the gender for sure then?

That's right, blessedmomma, today was my opportunity to find out gender if we wanted to, but i didn't. Baby is gonna be a surprise for sure!

I'm loving the bump pictures, ladies, so cute!

Glad the Scan went well pita that's a lovely profile pic such a cute little face!

Hope you get reassured at your scan lesh.
Two more days until mine; be nice seeing baby again not looking forward to having to go into work afterwards tho! First time in 6 weeks since the long school holidays x

Lovely scan pic and I'm sure everything will be fine Lesh

I have the midwife a two weeks today. Can't wait to hear babies heartbeat again and not sure if she will measure my bump I think they start that at 28 weeks on ur second Third babies etc I'm
Normally measuring two weeks ahead with mine so we will see my son goes back to nursery next week not looking forward to school runs lol
Cruz moves around so much just lately I love it but then worry when I don't feel him lol x can't believe it won't be long til v day x

Thanks ladies. Scan is Friday afternoon Lucy! Everytime I have rang concerned about it they've told me I have to go through the doctor's 1st as I'm not quite 21 weeks! That's one way of making you and your baby sound important! (Sarcasm) So as I knew my scan was approaching I left it till then. As it's only every few days. Xx

Good luck for friday Lesh! I'm sure it will reassure you :hug:

I thought it was time for a bump pic, here we go!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe