January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

So cute Heather!

I would be nervous about having to go back to get another scan too, Embeth. Especially for her brain- but I am a worrier and I'm sure everything is perfect in there. Did you say you're getting a full scan on Sunday? Not too long away to get another look.

Bummer about the headache Donna. I was having them at the start and the only thing that vaguely helped was caffeine!

How's the kanckle today Mushy? The heat probably isn't helping it. Although it's been a bit cooler the last few days- I'm loving it!

Today I'm really missing wine and sushi.... 😕

That is a beautiful start Heather, it's going to look so great when it's done!

Lucy, they're perfectly normal ankles in the morning, but no matter what get all nasty and swollen by the end of the day. Actually, just my right ankle it's so weird. But yeah, this heat totally isn't helping even though today (as you know) was just such a beautiful day!

I know! I feel like autumn is in the air! Did you get swelling like that with Alexander?

Beautiful bump lock!!

Oh Donna I'm starting to get nightly headaches. Not happy about it!

Pita and embeth hope the follow up scans show everything was fine all along :hugs:

Mushy I'm getting heartburn right before bed at night and if I don't take some tums I have to get out of bed to take some. Boo.

Very cute Heather! Great start

Thanks all. Lucy we are having a private one tomorrow so not long to wait. I know it's common to be called back, the whole scan just left me feeling uneasy though the woman was a bit strange. She didn't seem to look at the head for very long spent the whole time
On the heart, 4th pregnancy and iv never had them spend that long on the heart. Then at the end just said you need to come back as I didn't see this in the brain!! I am a real worrier too hoping its just me overthinking as usual!

Pita I hope they get everything at your next scan xx

Xx

Lovely start to the nursery :)
Well I had bad headaches to start with but they stopped but I have had them back last few days .
He was moving yday and really hurting me I dno how he was lying lol he was pretty quiet yday stil moving enough but nothing compared to the day before think he tired him self out x I have my 24 weeks appointment with the midwife on the 15th which is a week Tuesday can't wait as I'll be 24 weeks two days later :)
Some days I don't no how I'm going to cope with three young boys like yday when there driving me insane lol
They wake up at like 6am I'd kill for a lie in x

has anyone else had hot flashes yet? :wacko: I had 2 over last 24 hrs

I keep getting warm at work and feeling like I can't breath, doesn't help I work in a sealed office and people keep turning the aircon off, so i'm probably suffocating.

Lily, that sounds awful!

Donna I'm also wondering how I'm going to manage 3 especially in the morning routine when I need to get everyone dressed and fed so I can drop DD1 off at school.

So weird, the past two days I've felt (and seen) kicks around my ribs. To my knowledge at 22 weeks he shouldn't be up there!? Feeling very nauseated and my stomach feels full, I'm guessing he's up there as much as he can be.

same thing with me donna. had headaches in the beginning that had gone away but I've been getting them the last few days.

my cold went into bronchitis so I'm coughing up a lung today :(

weird question. I have no tyenol until DH gets home. I'm sick so I feel too weak to drive and get some. I know we are not supposed to take ibuprofin while pregnant, but how horrible would it be to take it once???

No idea Blessed, I hope it got better! :(

Hey ladies, until when do you plan to work? How close to your expected due date? I've been wondering about that for a while... I work far from home, 1h or 1h30 bus and subway rides each way and during winter... :/

Danna I am having the same dilemma, I also work about an hour and a half from home and take transit. :(

On one hand I don't want to waste too much of my mat leave sitting and home waiting around, but what a gong show it would be if I went into labor at work.

Plus I was the only baby my mom gave birth to and I was 2 weeks early...so there is that to consider.

Hope you feel better soon blessed!

I'll join the terrible headaches have returned club. Ugh can't wait for them to hopefully go away again.

I'm also worried about the logistics of 3. Not really worried about home but have no idea how to manage loading all 3 in the car in the middle of winter not being able to lift anything heavier than the new baby. Fx'd it's not an icy winter and that Angelo likes the car seat better than the other 2 did. Ds and dd always cried in their carseats until they were over 6 months old even though they liked the swing etc.

I am so worried about two! Mostly because they're so close in age, and ds1 won't be terribly independent by the time #2 comes. I'm thinking grocery store visits and worried how I'll manage 2. I know that when the time comes it'll totally become no big deal in no time, but dang it if I'm not going to worry until then!

How are you feeling blessed? I remember calling DH in my last pregnancy asking him to bring Tylenol home after work. Hope it helped!

Hope your scan goes well Embeth x

Half of me is worried about having 2, but then I'm just so ready to meet this baby and not be pregnant! DS will be 23 months so I'm hoping he will be a bit more independent. I'm hoping that every now and then when I'm exhausted I'll be able to put him in front of the iPad or TV and shut my eyes on the couch. My biggest worry is definitely the lack of sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->