January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Morning girls I was sick yday morning to haven't been sick in forever I went to an enagement party last night only for a few hours and God in shattered today I feel like I've got a hangover and I didn't touch a drop of alcohol only soft drinks so don't no y I feel like this lol. X

Hey everyone ,

Hope everyone feels better soon. My lo has been extremely quiet all today again but can feel her now having a good wriggle since uv eaten my dinner :) didn't manage to order my pushchair this wkend feeling a bit undecided about it think I may hold off until 30 weeks.. Something exciting to get to break up the next 20 weeks!!

Hi everyone! Sorry for being absent for a few days but was waiting till we had our little gender reveal for the kids. 20 week scan went perfect! Baby's healthy and normal fluid.

and baby is a :blue::blue: It's a BOY!!!

We are so thrilled as we now have 3 of each and our little man gets a little brother. Xx

Yay for your little boy Lesh! 3 of each! How perfect!

Hope everyone's feeling ok today. I've had an upset tummy for the past few days...so not enjoyable 😕

Which pram were you looking at Embeth? I get the feeling I'm going to be wearing my little one but I'm still excited to get her new bassinet for the pram set up and hopefully I'll be able to use it enough. I'm still planning on getting the little board thing for my ds, but a bit concerned he'll be a bit young for it. Has anyone used one with an almost 2 year old before?

Congratulations Lesh! How lovely ;))

Lucy I think I'm going for the bugaboo bee 3 do u have that?? I can't decide whether to get that or the bee plus.. Also can a new born go in the seat unit? I also can't decide whether to get the bassinet. I love it but don't know how long I'll use it and with the pushchair costing nearly £600
Plus another hundred for the buggy board thing it will all
Come to quite a lot!��

I've already got the bugaboo bee from ds so I just need to add the bassinet. You can get a cocoon attachment which you can use with a newborn which is nice, the only thing is it sits pretty low to the ground and I like how the new bassinet sits higher (and there's the most divine baby pink good for it!) Definitely adds up though.Instead of the bassinet you could get adapters for a car seat? I'm going to get the ones for my britax car seat for when I need quick in and out from the car.

Thanks, yeah I was thinking about the car seat we have a maxi cost car seat used it with the adaptor lots for ds with our bugaboo cam particularly good hopping in and out of car on school
Runs. I do love the bassinet tho! Decisions!!

So happy your scan went so well lesh! Congrats and welcome to Team :blue:!

Sorry for all of you who are sick and/or have sick kiddos. Hope everyone gets well soon.

Little Man was kicking me so hard my belly was twitching but of course he stopped as soon as DH came running only to start again immediately after.

Thankyou all. Xx Our little mans name is going to be... Jackson - Andrew (Andrew after the hubby)

Hope everyone who is feeling poorly gets better soon. Xx

Next step for us all - V-day! Xx

Congratulations Lesh!
Cruz has been kicking loads tonight my belly was going wild he's settled down now lol
I've had really bad heartburn I new it would start soon x

Sorry to everyone feeling sick and having sick kids, boo!!! Hope everyone feels better fast.

Lesh- congrats! We have a Jackson too so I'm partial to the name, we just spell it Jaxon.

I'm sitting in l&d right now. Have been so sick the last week and was having lots of contractions. Started losing plug about a week ago which didn't really worry me too much. But since it's kept on and I woke up to pee today and lost a LOT I decided to call my ob and see if I needed to do something or just see her Thursday. They urged me to come to the er and make sure my waters hadn't broke and I don't have an infection. The er rushed me up to l&d which I think is silly but ok. Been here for 2.5 hours now just to get checked and wait on some cultures. The dr that checked me said she was sure it looked like plug (I guess there was still some that hadn't come down yet, gross!) but that it was best to make sure. Starving and ready to go home!!! May be a little dehydrated and need to get in some water as soon as I leave. Hopefully just me being sick has caused all this

Blessed! How scary! Fingers crossed all is well and they send you home soon (and you can eat something yummy!) you did the right thing by coming in. Sounds like a great hospital you're at with them sending you straight to l&l.

Congrats Lesh! Welcome to team blue!

Blessed- good that they are being cautious. Hope everything turns out okie dokie and you can go home soon. :hugs:

I have a yeast infection AND a bacterial infection!!! Dr said its caused by a bacterial imbalance and very common. I have only had 2 yeast infections my whole life (both while pregnant which I hear is more common) and never a bacterial infection. I feel very icky and just gross. Guess that explains the cramps and contractions I thought was from being dehydrated. They gave me medicine for both and I'm glad I went since the bacterial one can cause problems for pregnancy but I feel disgusting knowing all that is going on down there. :sick: I told dh he isn't touching me for a long time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->