January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Yay Heather! That so exciting! You just have a cute little round bump! :)

I hope you are feeling better Blessed!

I know I probably sound like a broken record by now, but the easiest way in handling more than one so close in age is wearing the youngest for as long as possible. That's my plan of attack anyway. Baby wearing saves sanity :haha:

DS has been getting better at holding hands with me whilst walking, so hopefully a 2-3 child transition will go smoothly. I just expect DS to be more whiny and tantrum more since he gets jealous easily and is a big momma's boy. I'm not sure he will adjust to a new baby well, but we'll see!

Morning girls I've moved up a block on my ticker yay! Can't believe in 25 days I'll be into double figures days wise that is
Lucy my first was 24 months when Chad arrived and he took to it fine . :) he adored him even tho he wasn't really interested in babies . There will almost be the same gap this time between Chad and baby Barr two months which shudnt make much difference
CJ was a easy baby he's so laid back and easy going
Chad is the complete opposite he's into everything right now I hope he settles down before cruz is here

I wasn't more tired when Chad was born probably because he slept great from the start I can honestly say I've probably had about 4 bad nights with him if that he's always self settled and slept thru from
Before one even when he was a newborn he only woke twice
So I bet I'm destined for a none sleeper this time lol .

I am excited to meet him and see what he's like my two look different two CJ takes after me blue eyes and light her hair and Chad is like his dad dark hair and brown eyes!
I'm worried about getting CJ to nursery on time with a newborn to he wasn't in nursery when Chad was born and just in general looking after three but I've heard it's no different to two as such because u already have to juggle ur self x
I listened to his heartbeat on the Doppler last night found it pretty quickly considering I can't normally find it . My cousins due her little boy in just under 8 weeks by the time
He's here I'll have 10 weeks left! Wow x

Morning all,

Hope u feel better soon blessed, I was wandering about ibroprofen the other week when my head was killing and nothing else. From what I gathered one wouldn't hurt.

I found managing with 2 was fine mine were 17 months apart, only was a bit of a handful when I had to be somewhere in the morning. Going from 2 to 3 I found harder because I had the school run for the other two but soon got into the routine of things. I'm hoping my older two now being bigger and get them selves ready for school as long as i put uniforms out then it shouldn't be too bad! Fx!!

I have my private anomaly scan today still nervous but excited to see baby again I didn't get to see any kind of profile
On Thursday just body parts hoping we get to see her cute little face!! They also give u a quick 3d view.
They told me on thurs my placenta is anterior.. I still feel uneasy with the lack of movement. She does move everyday but not loads and it's not always that strong at times it can be. But yesterday I didn't feel
At at all until midday then only for a bit.. Is this normal?? I can't remember with my boys?? Xx

That's normal with an anterior placenta embeth. It basically acts as a cushion and absorbs most of the movement. I had an anterior with DS and didn't feel more movement until 22-24 weeks.

Hi girls

All went perfectly at my scan baby is growing and measuring just right and looking healthy! She was also moving all over the place a lot of which I couldn't fee so feel reassured about that. My placenta is at the back not the front which is what I was originally told not sure what the lady on Thursdays scan was doing. Either way I'm a happy bunny and plan on ordering my new pram this wkend!!

Hope everyone else is doing good today x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
Yay Embeth! So happy your little girl is happy and healthy in there!

My little one likes the get her feet and do a rather aggressive tap dance down low just as I'm trying to go to sleep. Already such different utero behaviour to my son. He was a lot more considerate! Haha. Feels like she's still head up.

Donna, that gives me hope that this one could be a better sleeper and I won't be a walking (grumpy!) zombie this time. I think I had a yucky bug this week (I usually can't really tell until I'm starting to feel better that I've been sick?!) anyway, it makes me feel better about being so tired and just not getting through the days very well. I pick up SO many more bugs when I'm pregnant. It's annoying!

That's great embeth!

I usually get sick so easy when pregnant too, Lucy, but I've been lucky this time. And hopefully I didn't just jinx myself!

I've been feeling lots more movement, which is great. He's been very active in there! Especially if my son is napping on me! I guess he doesn't like his space getting squished.

Thanku all ❤️

Great day with the scan and shopping for prams. Also been talking about names we quite like Olivia at the moment!

Exhausted now!

thanks ladies, I'm feeling a little better. from what I read we shouldn't use ibuprofen in first tri due to it causing bleeding and possible miscarriages and third tri due to it causing a flap in the babies heart to close. anyways, DH got me some tylenol so I'm good :)

embeth so happy baby is ok!

Lucy I definitely catch more things while pregnant, boo.

Glad it went well Embeth!

Feel very bad for my kids at the moment. Ds already managed to bring home a bug from school and both are sick and throwing up. :nope: We had planned a last swimming trip and mini holiday for the long weekend but will have to cancel now. The only good thing is we haven't told them since it was meant to be a suprise so they don't know to be disappointed. Makes me sad though since it was a last hurrah for them before holiday craziness and the new baby. :cry:

Aww sorry your kids are sick Athena, that's such a shame about the surprise but glad they didn't know. Hope they're feeling better soon :hugs:

:hug: to all the ladies not feeling well right now. I've been sick for almost two weeks as well, taking antibiotics the last few days and continuing for another week. Managed to catch a horrible cold which spiraled into a pretty rough sinus infection and the beginnings of a double ear infection. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->