January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congratulations Lesh!

So scary Blessed. Hope you're better soon :hugs:

Hope ur feeling better soon blessed . I've had both whilst pregnant there not nice x

Glad alls ok blessed. Hope it all clears soon. Xx

I'm just lying in bed trying to find the energy to get up and ready to Get the kids ready for school. Feel so tired this morning !

Xx

Congrats on team blue lesh
Hope you feel better blessed

I feel like i miss out so much on here over the weekends with work then home to a 2 year old lol

We think we have decided on a name possibly Noah Elliott ( elliott is dh name )

Push chair wise i have my heart set on the bugaboo cam 3 just so bloody expensive !!!

Love the name Noah chelle we nearly had that for ds3 but went with Jacob. I have the cam 1 for my youngest at the moment it's fab couldn't fault it! X

So frustrating I'm 22 weeks now and I still don't know if I'm feeling bub kick which makes me worry... it's my first so I'm unsure what to feel for... I just want to feel him so I kno he's ok ....

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/55E4DDC8-CB79-480B-9A69-813578CD1080_zps5fneenoi.jpg

Wow I cant believe the difference I didn't see it till I did the pic

15-22 weeks! X

Looks great, Donna!

Congratulations, Lesh, on your boy!

Blessed, i hope the meds work quickly and you feel right as rainn soon!

Had my ultrasound today, apparently they didn't get a good enough look at the right side of the heart last time, due to baby's position. We had a difficult time getting the picture today too, i was rolled over on my side to see if that would get baby to move, then the tech sent me for a short walk to see if that would help lol. Eventually baby moved enough and she was able to get the shot. Stubborn baby lol!

Sakura hope the kicks get more definite for you.

Great bump Donna!

Glad they got the shot pitkat!

Luckily the little.ones are feeling better so back to school tomorrow for DS. Hello 5:30 am wakeup. Still.haven't adjusted to such an early morning. Can't wait to.not be so tired all the time. :)

Sakura I hope you're able to feel more kicks soon! My little guy was very active the past few weeks and now has settled down a bit. He does seem to love when I eat ice cream though lol.

Donna you are absolutely gorgeous!!! Your bump is so perfectly shaped. Looks like it's gotten a bit lower since week 15 as well.

Pita I'm glad they got the shot finally. Ornery little monkey!

Athena so glad your little ones are feeling better. Eek 5:30! I homeschool and don't get around until 9:30-10. I'm thinking I should be more grateful!

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies! I have no symptoms of either infection so I'm assuming they caught it early.

Wow, first time logging in for ages and I have missed so much! Will try to catch up over the next few days and make any necessary amendments to the front page. We arrived in a wonderfully hot and sunny California today :). Alaska was absolutely stunning, but the weather wasn't great for quite a few days. Am pleased to see the sun again! Just three days to go until V day! Can't wait especially as I ended up at the hospital about 10 days ago after having what felt like fairly strong contractions for nine hours. All seems fine now. Think I just overdid it the day before with a three hour hike and lots of carrying of my hefty 27lb son!

Glad you had a great time Frustrated. Sorry about the hospital stay, how scary!

Thanks girls happy v day bev my big boy has gone back to nursery today how did he get so big he will be starting school next year. X

Morning all.

Great bump donna you can really see the difference looks great!

Sakura hope your movements get going soon.. I think it's quite normal to feel them late with a first baby x

Frustrated very jealous of your travels!

Happy v day bev!!

Pita glad they got the shot they needed xx

Well it's my little mans 2nd birthday today :)) we've had cake and presents with his two big bros this morning now they're at school
And he's busy playing with his new digger! I have loads of house work to do and am exhausted at the moment! Don't know why.. Sleeping well just so tired ! X

On his new digger!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 7
Happy V Day Bev!

I've started to be able to see the little kicks now! When i was in the bath last night I could see my belly wobble slightly every time baby kicked :cloud9:

Happy birthday to your LO Embeth!

Yay for being able to see the kicks Lillyfleur!

Aww happy birthday to ur little man embeth!
My two boys turn 4 in feb and 2 in March! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->