January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

bub has deff grown! i feel huge for 22 weeks n it being my first :) but love the startings of my bump

Attachments

• 11999008_509573432540840_2592212900547964656_n.jpg
    11999008_509573432540840_2592212900547964656_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
Thanks girls xx they grow so quickly this time two years ago I was having contractions and leaking waters it honestly feels like it was a few weeks ago! I'm want to keep them all little! Can't believe my eldest will be 9 in November!!😳

That's scary frustrated! Glad all ended up okay! What part of California are you visiting?

Happy V-Day bev!

Embeth, he's so cute! I love that little digger too, too cute.

Sakura lovely bump!

Great bump Sakura!

Happy V day Bev! Can't wait until we all reach that milestone!

Hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly Frustrated!

That's scary frustrated! Glad all ended up okay! What part of California are you visiting?

Hey Mushy, we are in Carmel for four nights (first night last night, where neither of us got any sleep as Joshua woke up every hour or so if he was in the travel crib. He would only sleep in bed with us, but he's such a wriggler that neither of us could sleep then either! He does have six new teeth all coming through at once though so perhaps that's why as his sleeping was great earlier on in the trip - 12 to 13 hours per night). We then move to Santa Barbara for three nights, LA for three nights and then finish up in Las Vegas for two nights (not California, I know). Off to explore Monterey and Carmel today :)

Glad all is well, frustrated, sounds like you're having a good time, other than your hospital visit!

Yay, congratulations Bev! The first one of our group to reach v day, very exciting :-D

Very cute bump, Sakura!

Cute picture Embeth, looks like he's having loads of fun :)

My husband has left for his first day at his new job, he's a security guard. The kiddo is visiting his dad today, so i have a rare day to myself, and I've made a long list for myself of things to get done around the house. Should be a busy day!

yay for v day bev! and the upcoming v-days!! so excitng :)

embeth- happy bday to the little guy. he looks like he is loving his digger <3

sakura- you look adorable, very cute bump! :cloud9:

frustrated- sounds like a nice trip! hope everything is ok. maybe take it a little easier :)

pita- take a little time to sit and enjoy the quiet :)

Congrats everyone on your v days!! Can't wait for mine!! I told myself to enjoy this pregnancy but I just feel like times dragging so want to meet my little girl and get her here all healthy get so impatient! Looking forward to October when they start getting all Halloween and Xmas stuff in the shops love this time of year ;))

Come to America embeth, I saw so much Christmas and fall/Halloween stuff out already! Took everything in me not to buy it all up!

I love autumn and winter &#128512; Christmas is great now I have kids to enjoy it ..
I love dark cosy nights and warm coats and boots
Don't like the rain though lol
Can't believe I'll be 24 weeks next week..
Midwife on Tuesday x

Great bump Sakura. Xx

Happy V-day (Week) Bevi. Xx

I love the Autumn and Winter too. Halloween and Xmas. Xx

Mushy I reckon the Halloween bits will be out soon here! We were in Disney Florida at Halloween a few years back so much Halloween stuff there compared to here!

Donna I love the cosy nights too!! Hate snow tho hope we don't get any this year!

Met my cousin today she has a 2&1/2 year old little girl and gave me loads of her baby stuff, such nice stuff going to save me a fortune!

X

It's a bummer that it doesn't get too chilly here most winters. We are supposed to have a really wet one this year, which California desperately needs so I'll try not to complain!

I am super excited for Christmas already. I've been waiting for it since last Christmas haha, except now I'm worried of having baby early. Fingers crossed for me I go over due again!

Christmas is going to be such an exciting time! I will be checking in every day to see if there are any early arrivals!! I've told DH we're keeping the tree up until baby arrives :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->